Seeking opportunities, where I will be able to utilize and enhance my leadership quality and my technical knowledge and project management skills.
- Extensive experience in sprint planning, retrospective, scrum stand up, manage blockers, story writing, and project management using Agile & Scrum process.
- Experienced in team building, coordination with client, managing and leading complex development and support project as a manager and lead.
- Worked on various teams as a team lead & team member; successfully handling responsibilities such as setting up environments, maintaining source code and branches, coding, testing, knowledge transfer, and compliance to best practices & standards.
- Responsible positions focused on managing incident Management and services, handle priority 1, 2, 3 Major Incidents which causes an interruption of service to customer - facing systems with customer impact or with no customer impact or interruption of service in back office systems with no customer impact. This is a failure which severely affects the revenue-generating systems.
- Involved in deployment and release planning, prepare the release notes, inform the clients, create the Change request and deploy the release candidate in production using NServiceBus, windows power shell script and IIS manager followed by complete regression testing.
- Extensive experience of Onsite/Offshore project model and expert in customer interaction and communication management.
- Monitor the production Windows Servers using SCOM, enhance the network monitoring, start/stop the maintenance mode of the prod server during deployment, server upgrade and troubleshooting networking issue and also set up application events, override the warning priority, alert priority and configure other event parameters, create and edit rules, NT event logs (Alert), configure alerts, event Category, event source, logging Computer.
- Expert of programming and development using MS SQL Server Programming.
- Experience Unit Testing and Continuous Integration, testing using SOAP UI, Fiddler, Poster, WCF Storm, Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Having good domain knowledge in Insurance and Retail & Hospitality, Banking & Finance.
- Software analysis, Requirements analysis and Software review.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Expert knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON, Sales Force, Unicenter service desk.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
- Solid experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Languages: VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#,XML
Databases: PL SQL, SQL Server 2013,2015, MS-Access, DB2
Tools: Sales Force, Unicenter Service desk, MS-Visio, Microsoft System Center 2012(SCOM), NUnit, RabbitMQ
Utilities: GitHub,TFS, VSS, SVN, Agile Central
IDE: Visual Studio 2013 WEB API, Windows App Fabric, Redis, WCF Storm, SoapUI
Design Patterns: MVC Patterns, MVP, Provider Pattern
Framework: .Net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.5
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
Environment: Windows Server 2012, Sales Force, Unicenter Service Desk, NHibernate, Microsoft System Center 2012(SCOM), Team Foundation Server, Iguana, Chameleon, NServiceBus, RabbitMQ, ServicePulse, ReSharper, NUnit, IIS Manager 7, Windows App Fabric, Redis, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, WCF.
- As a Lead manages the team’s performance of project tasks, secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team, and in general, making sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
- Responsible for executing tasks and producing deliverables as outlined in the Project Plan and directed by the Project Manager.
- Manage incident Management and incident services, handle priority 1, 2, 3 Major Incidents which causes an interruption of service to customer-facing systems with customer impact or with no customer impact or interruption of service in back office systems with no customer impact. This is a failure which severely affects revenue-generating systems.
- Responsible for initiating Incident Tech Bridge and page out to Financial Clearinghouse Technical team and networking team for P0, P1 type incident when FCH Service is unavailable or unresponsive for some reason and client/s are impacted.
- Also as a Support lead monitor the regular low priority Unicenter service desk incidents from Confidential clients related with credit pull or change in membership info, contract change and user credentials, activate/deactivate accounts and change in windows services and assign to the right team and resolve the issue within SLA and provide satisfactory response to the Confidential clients.
- Involved in deployment and release planning, prepare the release notes, inform the clients, create the Change request RFC and deploy the release candidate in production using NServiceBus, windows power shell script and IIS manager followed by complete regression testing.
- Manage the salesforce tickets which are escalated, transferred to HCIT Operations queue from Tier 1 support staff and also from Charlotte and California team’s queue, take the ownership of the case, evaluates the case, communicates back to Charlotte support staff though the Salesforce ticket and close the Salesforce ticket when tier 1 support team confirmed and communicates with client.
- Also monitor the DEN FCH product Backlog in TFS, create and assign Salesforce cases to the HCIT Prod Management FCH (Denver) queue in Salesforce, also define stack rank and level of effort, if this salesforce case is an Enhancement or change of product then contact product owner and put it in DEN FCH Backlog list.
- Also monitor the FCH HCIT Operation (Denver) queue and handle the salesforce cases to set up new customer in FCH XML integration, batch, and AVQI sites or migrate existing clients from Revenue manager old application to new FCH platform and configure customer for different types of product like ID verification, Financial Aid, Propensity to Pay etc.
- Also take the feedback quarterly from TU customers and share with all support teams in different regions to understand and evaluate the process and quality of service provided to TU customer, also try to invent the better management to keep TU customer happy and enhances Confidential brand.
- Monitor the production Windows Servers using SCOM, enhance the network monitoring, start/stop the maintenance mode of the prod server during deployment, server upgrade and troubleshooting networking issue and also set up application events, override the waring priority, alert priority and configure other event parameters, create and edit rules, NT event logs (Alert), configure alerts, event Category, event source, logging Computer.
- Set up new TU customer and add/update password, add/remove user info, authenticate and validate customer’s credentials using Confidential MasterProvideIndex-AuthenticationService.
- Also submit the SSL Certificate request based on the customer requirement and generate the CSR on Microsoft (IIS) 7 in Windows Server 2008 server and generate the .pb7 file and install the SSL Cert, export Private Key and import certificate in Certificate Store and generate the .pfx file with key, send secure Confidential email with the pfx file and key info and finally help clients to install the certificate in the prod server and use it in live environment.
- Also responsible for enabling the ips filtering in TU authentication service and update the start and end ips of client production servers which builds a robust connection between Confidential and customer during credit Run and provides a secure way to share crucial information through wire like SSN, date of birth,, credit card information, bank account Info, mortgage info etc.
- Development and upgrade different SQL jobs, procedure, batch, functions related with Financial Clearing House (FCH).
- Involved in designing and implementing the change in different WCF services, Underwriting object, Helper, Controller, TURF classes depending on the type of the incident.
- Designing, coding and debugging FCH application using ASP.NET, C#, HTML5, JQuery, WCF and SQL, Dependency injection.
- Design and implement the change in stored Procedure, Triggers, and Views, SQL functions during production development and product enhancement.
- Maintain version of the code for FCH application, Iguana channels, and different WCF services and track of all check in, check out and record for all type of code change in TFS.
- Work with product team and testing team to run all test cases and provide test data during upgrade or change in current FCH application and add or modify the customer configuration and send proper communication to the customer for every change in their sites and connectivity.
- Meet with Confidential business heads and product leads weekly to share the progress of incident management and quality of deployment, also discuss on the scope of improvements, new agendas and bring new engagements to keep moving and growing my team and bring new business and new projects.
Environment: Windows 8, PL/SQL Developer, Policy Admin desktop, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, Visual Studio 2010, 2012, Provider Patterns, WCF, AJAX, Nuget packages, BMC service desk, Subversion .
- Leading the Onsite team, taking maximum leadership, performing Daily checks and working on the Policy admin service desk and addressing all the incidents in Auto and Home polices.
- Working on all types high priority production incidents, change request in priority basis.
- Development and upgrade different Oracle process, procedure, jobs, batched, triggers, functions directly related with Point of Sale (POS) and service desk managements etc.
- Working on requests of GB Phoenix Inbox items.
- Working on Pre-renewing and renewing the Auto and Home policies.
- Distribute and assign request to proper support groups and individual owner.
- Learning of the business requirements in incidents and understanding the issue in the incidents.
- Contact the business owner and customer service representative regarding each single query before addressing the incident and working on it.
- Start designing and implementing the change in dot net code, stored Procedure, Triggers, Views etc. depending on the type of the incident.
- Deploy the code change using AnthillPro in different environments development, system testing at the end Production.
- Maintain the version and check in check out and log for all type of code change using subversion.
- Work with business and testing team to run all test cases and provide test data, renew, un renew and cancel, pending cancel etc. in auto and home policies.
- Work with business leads and customer weekly to get overall update and progress of incident handling and quality of deployment.
- Get feedback and comments & concern for overall team & my leadership.
- Attend monthly meeting with clients’ heads and company leads for discussing new scope of improvements, new agendas and bring new engagements to keep moving and growing my team and bring new business and new projects.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Environment: Windows 98/XP/2000, PL/SQL, Raymark, Application Platform-PowerBuilder 10.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, SQL SERVER 2008, HP Load Runner, Informatics, MVP Patterns, WCF, AJAX, XML, XSLT.
- Maximum Ownership of all the Support related activities carried on from Offshore (Activities include Ticket Analysis and Resolution in Store Operations/Merchandising/Retail accounting areas, Interface monitoring, Report Generation, Daily Activity Dashboard and Monthly Dashboard preparation, Associate Shift Roster Preparation).
- Leading offshore Team in BCP (Business continuity plan) management.
- Working with ownership for maintaining quality metrics in offshore support model.
- Formulation of Business Process Documents for all the business functions carried out by Confidential Strauss & Co using the Raymark application suite.
- Formulation of training manuals for business user training on the Raymark application.
- Providing Production Support for critical business operations like Physical Inventory, Inventory Cost Migration, Midnight madness (MM), product re-classification, store-set-up etc.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Environment: ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010 and Java Script, AJAX, MVC Patterns, WCF, TFS, SQL Server, COGNOS, BIZTALK, Entity Framework.
- As an onsite Lead Initially involved of learning of the business requirements documents, functional specification system document.
- Involved as onsite technical lead in knowledge transfer session from onsite and client partners.
- Design Use case documents, Sequence diagram, and Class diagram and submit complete design document final approval from client.
- Worked as Testing Lead same time to manage testing team in offshore, provide system understanding and reviewing test case document in every module.
- Efficiently played a versatile role of as Technical Lead with Business Analyst.
- Involved preparation and delivery of the Functional Specification document, Sequence diagram, Class Diagram, Complete design diagram preparation, No Functional document.
- Also involved in development of the Business Layer and Data Access Components including programming Database interactions for the different functional modules.
- Create an Entity ADO.NET Entity Data Model.
- Perform CRUD operations in Entity.
- Use Stored Procedures using Entity Framework, Model Browser.
- Develop stored proc, views, triggers, several SQL quires, joins temp tables using MS SQL Server Programming 2012, 2013.
- Prepare set up and deployment project and Prepare and set the devp, UAT, Prod environments, maintain the code version.
- Monitor UAT, SIT defects and resolving and proving zero defects solutions.
- Discussing with clients and closing defects in higher rate, meeting business satisfaction.
- Provide supports to the performance testing team.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, DB2, INFORMATICA, Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Source Safe, Java Script, Web Service, Clear Case, Web sphere, IBM File Net
- Initially involved in the analysis of the business requirements as made available in form of Use cases and prepared the System & Component Design Documents along with Unit Test Scripts.
- Involved in Use Case Preparation using MS Visio
- Involved in Prototype design and Changes.
- Designing Web Pages for the Application, first as Prototypes then fully functional Web Components.
- Also involved in implementing the Business Layer and Data Access Components including programming Database interactions for the different functional modules.
- Complete Unit testing of individual module
- Take care CQIM tickets and resolve issues in existing system.