- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer with 9 years of experience spearheading design and development of web & desktop based multi - tiered, client-server applications.
- Accomplished in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), maintained software design principles (SOLID, DRY) and followed design patterns ( Confidential ) while developing wide range of software solutions.
- Expert in coding Front-End, Application tier and Database tier. Besides the technical competency, led a team of developers and closely worked with project stakeholders for the local & overseas projects.
- Software Development Requirements Analysis Design Pattern Architecture Design Agile/Scrum
- Unit Tests Database Design User Interface Coding Report Generation Business Process Modeling
Languages (.NET): C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, SignalR, LINQ, (PL/SQL/T-SQL)
Web Service: WEB API2, WCF, WS, RESTful, SOAP
Framework(ORM): Entity Framework, (ADO.NET), (Fluent API)
Databases: MSSQL, MYSQL, ORACLE, MS ACCESS, MongDB, DocumentDB
Reporting: SSRS, RDLC, Crystal Reports, iTextSharp, Google Chart
Testing: MSTest, Nunit, Jasmine
SDLC: Agile(Scrum), Waterfall, RUP
Source Control: TFS, GIT, SVN, VSS
IDE: Visual Studio, WebStorm, Eclipse, NetBeans, Sublime Text, Brackets
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Trello, Assembla, OnTime (Axosoft)
Design Pattern: Factory Method, Singleton, Prototype, Adapter, Façade, Iterator, Template Method, Repository
Others: Microsoft Azure, AWS, UML, Visio, Firebug, Fiddler, Postman, IIS, Log4Net, IoC, Ninject
Confidential, Glendale, California
- Contributed to team of developers working on web-based application. requirement analysis, issue creation, user interface design & implementing using Kendo MVVM/UI, HTML, CSS & AJAX. Writing REST Web APIs & Unit test using C#.
- Led requirement analysis for web-based platform with 4 core modules including Snap Admin, Admin, Clinician, and Patient.
- Initiated coding for each module. Following agile methodologies while developing clinician and patient profile management and file sharing.
- I transformed a manual based admission and course registration system to a sophisticated and flexible online system which is also integrated with other departments namely Library, Accounts and Human Resources.
- Performed requirements analysis, database design, defined project architecture, coding, testing, deploy & post implementation (maintenance & entertained change requests).
- Played lead role to maintain a team of developers.
- Initiated database design for desktop and web-based application. Implemented coding and reporting for various modules.
Technologies used include: C#, WinForms, ASP.NET 2.0/4.0, jQuery, HTML, Web Service, Crystal Reports, iTextSharp, Oracle 9i/11g, VS2008/10/12, VSS.
- Managed team of programmers during development of web-based software applications.
- Did several meetings with client, requirements elicitation and analysis, developed database and user interfaces using ASP.NET WebForms.
- Implemented coding and report building with SSRS.
- Designed project architecture for web-based application with 10 modules.
- Initiated requirements analysis.
- Led coding and programming activities as team leader.
- Understanding project workflow, Coding, Testing & Bug fixing.
- Collaborated with Diabetics Association to design database to maintain doctors and patient records.
Technologies used include: C#, WinForms, Oracle10g, Crystal Reports.