- Detail - oriented Software developer with 12+ years' experience designing and implementing solutions with flexibility to meet ever-changing business requirements.
- .Net Development experience in an agile environment using .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0, utilizing ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET/JQuery/JQuery UI.
- Extensive experience with Oracle database, PL/SQL and SQL Server with solid Transact SQL programming experience.
- Responsible for Business Analysis, Review, System Design and Implementation of Internet and Intranet applications.
- Strong analytical skills with problem solving aptitude.
- Experienced in all aspects of business application development.
- Direct interaction with the client and deployed at client site for most of the projects.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology and object oriented programming.
Dynamics CRM Developer
Technologies Used: Dynamics CRM 2011, .Net 4.0, VS 2012, TFS 2010
- Responsible to create custom entities, views, forms and relationships for an xRM solution for Confidential Oversight, CA.
- Created Dialog to perform complex calculations and update entities from custom workflow activities.
- Wrote custom workflow activity to import nightly data file to staging entities and then to custom business entities after validation.
CRM Technical Consultant
Technologies Used: Dynamics CRM 2011, Visual Studio 2010, SSRS Report
Technologies Used: Dynamics CRM 2011, Visual Studio 2010, SSRS, Silverlight
- Customized the ribbon to add a new button which opened Silverlight application, wrote a workflow to create task and email activities conditionally on creation of entity record.
- Java Script to create an email activity with pdf attachment, wrote a plug-in to update custom entity on creation of new case record, wrote custom SSRS reports to map the business processes.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
ASP.Net Lead Developer
Technologies used: .Net 4.0, C#, Enterprise library 5.0, Tortoise SVN, Oracle 11g, Toad, Jquery UI, Jquery validation plug-in, XML, CSS
- Redesigned the architecture of Confidential Applications to code new OBD II Confidential Check functionality and developed in .Net technologies.
- Re-developed existing applications to the new framework.
- In this project I worked as Team Lead providing technical assistance to other developers.
- Used Agile methodology for development of application.
- Participated in the design of Confidential Applications Build and Release workflow and documented the workflow using Cross Functional Flowchart.
- I was responsible to implement the Release workflow in Harvest and write Build scripts in FinalBuilder to automate the entire release process.
- Designed and created document libraries for various units in MS SharePoint. Responsible for maintaining user access for the libraries.
Confidential, Roseville, CA
- I was responsible to write SQL Server Stored Procedure and Views, develop Reports in .Net framework using Crystal reports and SQL Server Reporting services and develop custom controls using C# and Regular expression.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Technologies used: Oracle 9i, Forms 6i, Reports6i, Windows 2000, PL/SQL, TOAD
- At Confidential, I designed and created complicated Oracle Reports for Data Analysis and Fiscal team, converted a part of application written in FoxPro to Oracle using database-stored procedures, documented technical designs and User Manual and setup standards for the application.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Technologies used: Oracle 8i, Oracle Forms 6.0, Pro*c and C
- Worked on Common Membership project to code and test the database and application for the changes required in the existing application to convert it into multi club application.
- I successfully achieved the target of maintaining the bug turnover rate below 15%.
- The responsibilities include interaction with the client to understand the requirement and updating Technical Specification and User Manual.
Technologies Used: Oracle 8i, SCO UNIX, Pro*C, Forms 6.0, Reports 4.0, Pl/sql developer
- Worked at Accounts team for an insurance company, with prime responsibility of monitoring Batch runs.
- In case of batch failures or errors, it involved problem analysis and data rectification in production database after assessing the impact and the risk involved by the data changes and then finally rerunning the batches.
- The other responsibilities include application changes, generating reports and solving the ad-hoc problems of the Finance users.
- I was hired by Confidential to work for a Loan processing company
Technologies Used: ORACLE 8.0, PL SQL, Pro*C, IIS 4.0, MTS, COM/DCOM, ASP 2.0, HTML 3.0, Java Script, VB5.0, VB Script, Win NT Server 4.0 & Win NT Workstation