My objective is to use my education and professional work experience to increase productivity, efficiency and teamwork. I work well independently, as a part of a team, or a leader of a team. l excel in a fast paced environment and I am committed to excellence.
Solutions architect/lead software engineer
- Worked with small team that developed software for Federal Dept of Confidential . The technology leveraged was an Asp.Net MVC 5/Web Api 2 web application integrated with Telerik Sitefinity, Biztalk 2013, Sql Server 2014, .net 4.5. The application leveraged Entity Framework 6 for its Data Access Layer.
- The web application was hosted in Amazon Web Services. The Microsoft stack of tools were used for Confidential including but not limited to Confidential, Sharepoint and MS Build for Continuous Integration and Build Servers.
- Worked with small team to develop customer portal for a transportation company. The web application integrates with supply chain and asset tracking software. The application leverages Web API 2/Asp.Net MVC, Orchard Confidential, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, Jquery, HTML5, Signal R, Restful Services, Sql Server 2012, .net 4.5. Extended Confidential Sharepoint portal for Confidential . The site was hosted in Azure and used AppInsights for performance metrics and benchmarking. I migrated on premise database servers and application servers to azure.
- Worked with Confidential on Enterprise web application. It leveraged Angular JS, Breeze, Entity Framework, .net 4.5, Sybase, Web Api 2, Asp.Net Mvc 5, Oracle and Sybase. The site was hosted in Azure and used AppInsights for performance metrics and benchmarking.
- Worked Callaway Systems to refactor their website that integrates with SAP Ariba. I updated their code base to leverage Angular JS, Web API 2, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, HTML5, Sql Server 2014. I setup a Confidential Continuous Integration Server and coded the site leveraging Confidential principles to gain 93% code coverage in my unit and web tests. The site is hosted in Azure. I setup a Sharepoint portal for document manage of invoices and sales orders in Office 365. I migrated on premise database servers and application servers to azure.
- Developed proof of concept for Confidential enabled internal HR web application leveraging Telerik Sitefinity.
- Worked with a small team for Confidential developing an accounting system integration application. The UI was a SPA in Angular JS, .net 4.6, Web Api 2, Signal R, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2016. The project leveraged SSIS to migrate data between Oracle and web services to SQL Server. The site was hosted in Azure and used AppInsights for performance metrics and benchmarking.
- Worked with Confidential architected on premise Dynamics 2011 to 2013 migration pattern. I refactored and performance tuned older instances. I did support and updates on their production dynamics instances.
- Worked with Confidential to refactor their unemployment claims application. The legacy technology was a Silverlight line of business app on a Microsoft stack. I refactored the app to a SPA HTML 5 application using ASP.NET MVC/Knockout JS/Entity Framework/ Web API. I also made several code updates and performance tuned their internal Sharepoint portal.
- Architected and developed accounting professionals cloud based practice management software.
- The application leverages and integrates web applications hosted in Azure with apps hosted in Sharepoint 2013 and Dynamics CRM 2013. It integrates Office 365 Sharepoint and Dynamics solutions or an on - premises Sharepoint and Dynamics servers with the Azure web application. It not only serves as software as a service but infrastructure as a service taking full advantage of Office 365 tool suite including but not limited to Yammer, Outlook and Office web apps. The site was hosted in Azure and used AppInsights for performance metrics and benchmarking.
- Developed Confidential enabled version of the customer facing web application. I leveraged Telerik Sitefinity for the Confidential platform.
- The application integrates with Quickbooks. It has an enterprise service layer for mobile consumers.
- The web application leverages HTML5, Jquery, Knockout, Kendo UI controls, Bootstrap, Restful services, Sql Server 2012, .net 4.5, Entity Framework, Asp.Net MVC, Signal R and Enterprise Library. It leverages Facebook and/or Google+ for authentication.
- Architected and developed billing system application for timesheet entry and analytics software company. I migrated on premise database servers and application servers to azure.
- Developed web application using Asp.Net MVC, Entity Framework Code First, Enterprise Library, Bootstrap, Sql Server 2014, Signal R, Angular js. Developed ssis packages for the etl processes that migrated data from the runtime databases to an analytics database. The etl processes also migrated data to and from Quickbooks. Created a new data model and coupled with an intuitive user interface it gave accounting extensive billing flexibility and configuration options. Developed restful service layer for downstream systems to consume. I leveraged Moq and utilized Confidential principles to create unit, integration and web tests. The site was hosted in Azure and used AppInsights for performance metrics and benchmarking.
- Assisted in enhancing the application architecture of one of Confidential ’s many insurance enrollment web applications.
- Developed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 plugins and customized forms. I assisted in the architecture and development of a Confidential service layer to serve as a façade for the downstream processes.
- I increased the performance of the user interface with asynchronous Jquery techniques.
- I leveraged WIF for the apps authentication concerns.
- I introduced testing automation and Confidential principles to their SDLC. I developed unit and integration tests that yielded above 90% code coverage.
- Configured Sharepoint 2010 document management server to connect to Dynamics on premise server giving users the functionality to link contracts in Dynamics to the images in Sharepoint 2010.
- I leveraged Moq and utilized Confidential principles to create unit, integration and web tests.
- I developed POC mobile application using Xamarin that integrated with the enterprise service layer for dynamics data consumption.
- Integrated downstream java applications to consume Confidential service layer.
- Architected, deployed and configured virtual development and testing environment using VmWare.
- Converted all macros and excel logic to Confidential services.
- Enhanced performance of SSRS reports. Migrated the reports from Sql Server 2005 to Sql Server 2008 R2 report server.
- Created line of business applications web application using Silverlight, Asp.Net MVC, Confidential services and Entity Framework.
- Developed proof or concept for external facing web application using MVC4/Knockout JS/Entity Framework 5(Code first) and restful services.
- Developed proof of concept for Confidential enabled external facing web application leveraging Telerik Sitefinity.
- Migrated data from legacy document management system to Sharepoint 2010. Associated metadata to Sharepoint entities from semi-structured datasets.
- Developed administration interface for business owned ETL processes in Sharepoint 2010. I used RIA services for the data updates, and Confidential services to execute the SSIS packages.
- Deployed and configured Team Foundation Server 2012 with Sharepoint 2010. Configured build and continuous integration servers using Team Foundation Server 2012/Visual Studio 2012/Sharepoint 2012. I leveraged Moq and utilized Confidential principles to create unit, integration and web tests in application development.
- Implemented extensive customized search functionality. I created custom search pages that created complex search queries. I configured Sharepoint 2010 Content Management features.
- Developed WPF line of business application to assist underwriting and compliance departments with calculating edge cases and boundary conditions for financial forecasting and risk modeling.
- I migrated on premise database servers and application servers to azure.
- Architected and developed derivative valuation and accounting system augmentation application.
- Developed compliance rules engine using Confidential services for computational finance analysts. The services are hosted in Windows Server Appfabric. The services utilize the Appfabric caching and enterprise library 5 for cross cutting concerns.
- Integrated MATLAB into Confidential services to handle advanced mathematics concerns including but not limited to combinatorics problems.
- Developed, supported and refactored all computational finance modeling and risk assessment WPF applications to meet current architectural best practices. I leveraged JustMock and utilized Confidential principles to create unit, integration and web tests in application development.
- Prototyping Confidential programming on the Microsoft Confidential platform and other high performance computing approaches to handle computationally intensive processes.
- Developed administration interface for business owned ETL processes. I developed the user interface in Silverlight, RIA services for the data updates, and Confidential services to invoke the SSIS packages.
- Assisting architecture team in the development of rapid application development services and patterns that handle common cross cutting concerns for Line of Business applications leveraging Silverlight and or Asp.net MVC in the front end, RIA services or Confidential services for the service layer and Entity Framework in the data access layer.
- Architected legacy systems migration pattern from WinForms applications to WPF/ Confidential Services/Entity Framework stack for the financial engineering team.
- Supported existing WPF financial engineering applications.
- Developed proof of concept for Confidential enabled internal accounting web application leveraging Telerik Sitefinity.
- Developed custom web parts extending search functionality.
- Performance tuned internal billing java applications. I used spring mvc for the service layer and angular js for the front end.
- Architected and developed accounting application to track revenue recognition. The application automatically created invoices and credit memos and integrated those records to Dynamics Great Plains.
- The application was developed in Visual Studio 2010 using .NET 4.0., Asp.Net 4.0 and Silverlight in the front end, Linq to Sql in the data access layer and Enterprise Library 5 to handle cross cutting concerns. The application also had significant test coverage using Object Mocking frameworks.
- The application integrated with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains 10 via Dynamics web services and I developed custom Confidential services that directly interacted with the Dynamics schema.
- Architected ETL layer for integration and reporting using Confidential web services and SSIS.
- Architected and implemented Sharepoint site integrated with team foundation server for project governance to manage the lifecycle of the project. I configured a continuous integration server with Confidential and Sharepoint solution. I leveraged Moq and utilized Confidential principles to create unit, integration and web tests.
- Developed SSRS reports for data analysis, project forecasting and revenue recognition anomalies.
- Prototyped WF, Biztalk and Microsoft CRM solutions to the business displaying integration capabilities with Great Plains and how it can increase process efficiency.
- Prototyped Microsoft BI stack to the business displaying Business Intelligence capabilities.
- Developed migration pattern for refactoring Java web applications to .NET 4.0.
LEAD Software engineer
- Architected and implemented Confidential services using test driven development to expose data to external clients.
- Re-architected business layers of several applications to implement true n-tier design with service layers and interface driven data access layers using Linq to Sql.
- Architected and implemented Sharepoint site integrated with team foundation server for Engineering projects. I configured a continuous integration server with Confidential and Sharepoint solution.
- Lead the development of company Sharepoint 2007 portal site.
- Migrated applications from Windows server 2k, 2k3, SQL server 2k, 2k5 to Windows server 2008, SQL server 2k8 backbones.
- Assisted in the architecture of virtualization of the data center using VMware tools.
- Migrated reporting application from SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008.
- Assisted in architecture and implementation of a cloud based swine flu assessment application using Silverlight for the UI, Confidential services for the business/services layer and Linq to Sql in the data access layer.
- In conjunction with Wells Fargo performed penetration testing and application security analysis on customer facing web applications.
- Assisted in the architecture and implementation of single sign on using ping federate. Developed web services for identity management.
- Provided application support to Enterprise Java internal web applications.
SENIOR software engineer
- Worked with a large development team environment and performed production support on Enterprise Level web applications and web services in JAVA and .NET.
- Conformed to method 1 documentation, throughout the software development life cycle.
- Increased functionality and extensibility of pre-existing enterprise solutions to handle scalability.
- Performed database maintenance on oracle database. Managed transactions between oracle database and legacy systems.
- Designed and developed customer facing statistical analysis applications in .NET 3.5 that uses Microsoft crystal reports API to communicate with crystal enterprise 10, web reports using third party UI tools, enterprise library 4.0, dependency injection for a data driven business rules manager, Oracle database, and active record for the data access layer.
- Re-architected insurance contract quoting and sales j2ee application. Removed poor performing EJB 1.1 BO layer and implemented multi-tier MVC architecture giving transparency in the BO layer to integrate the application in an SOA environment.
- Re-architected insurance contract servicing and claims auditing j2ee application that integrated with a Cobol mainframe through IBM MQ. Removed poor performing EJB 2.0 BO layer and upgraded DAL to the latest version of Ibatis. Implemented multi-tier MVC architecture giving transparency in the BO layer to integrate the application in an SOA environment..
Senior software engineer
- Worked in a small team environment, designed web applications, console applications and extended functionality of pre-existing applications in C#.NET, using ASP.NET for the UI.
- Developed custom data transfer utility to transfer data from Legacy database, converted to XML and then imported data into relational database. C# .NET and XML.
- Developed (API) a method of integrating the sign-on process between a project management system, a web-service driven MS Office application and Citrix using Active Directory as the central repository. A central authentication component written in C# .NET was used by every type of user interface for a single sign-on. The authentication component provided XML metadata to complete the sign-on process for each of the different applications. VBScript was customized in Citrix ASP pages to use the authentication component.
- Developed custom import and activity utilities and custom reports using C#.NET for Microsoft CRM.
- Developed web-based Site Reservation Application to manage camp site properties, handle reservations for camp sites which included tracking usage and availability in a calendar style format, generate invoices and track funds, with a full reporting system including custom reports. ASP.NET, C#.NET Middle Tier, SQL Server Database.
- Developed Board Member website that gave board members a secure site, for members to share documents, a chatting section for online board member meetings and an online calendar for board members to view and update their schedules. (ASP.NET, C# Middle Tier, SQL Server Database).
- Developed web-based credit card processing system (using VeriSign API) that allowed the council staff to do credit card charges for specific events (camps, membership, donations etc.) integrated with the accounting system, automatically depositing funds into the appropriate account and project numbers. ASP.NET, C# Middle Tier, SQL Server Database.
- Developed an application that integrated with an external membership database, doing daily import of text based financial data into database and then importing into the accounting application C#,SQL server database.
- Developed a workflow that wrapped a nightly financial data migration process between a legacy system and a SQL server database. I used Biztalk as my service bus. The process sent e-mails and communicated with an accounting and an auditing service along the pipeline.
- Designed the application security reference architecture for the projects listed above.
- Performed penetration tests on the application once deployed into production environment employing testing methodologies in accordance with industry best standards.