- An accomplished .Net application/web developer with expertise in all tiers
- 3 years experienced technical lead in the USA and UK
- Hybrid mobile app development experience for iOS, Android, Windows
- 2.5 years in VB.NET Win form applications
- 5+ years in C# ASP.NET Web form applications
- Agile SCRUM experience and knowledge of methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Accomplished and skilled software development with a solid history of through development and implementation
- DBA scripting experience in SQL and Oracle
- Ability to work with a team or as an individual
- Strong Documentation
- Testing (Planned/Cases)
- White/Black box
Platforms: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 .NET 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 Framework
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R 2/2008/2005/2000 , MS Access
Software: VS 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003 , AJAX, MS Silverlight, Ext.NET, Team Foundation Server, Crystal Reports, SSMS, SSRS, PL/SQL Developer, Toad, SSIS, Talend, Sharepoint, NAnt, CCNet, Microsoft Office 03/07/10/13, VBA Macros, IIS 6 & 7, JSON, REST, Moles, Pex, Fakes, Sencha Touch, Sencha Architect, Xamarin, Phonegap, Cordova
Methodologies & Designing: SOA, OOP, OOA/OOD, Water Fall, Agile, SCRUM, ESB, Plugin Based, AOP, MVC, Restful services, MSMQ, ActiveMQs
Confidential, Houston, TX
Technical Solutions Lead .NET Software Developer
- Mobile Hybrid Apps
- These were built using Sencha Touch and Phonegap to compile the apps to iOS, Android and Windows. Apps are used by both mobile phones and tablets.
- Use of RESTful services for the app to communicate data back and forth latest data. Local storage of data is saved for disconnected apps from network.
- Two apps created for the company that they never had before: Entinuum Carrier and Entinuum Dashboard.
- Carrier app is designed for drivers to fulfill their orders. Map navigation and routes are displayed. Pictures can be taken of the bill of lading and proof of delivery. Receiver can sign the delivery and can be attached to the proof of delivery.
- Dashboard app is a BI tool to show executives and upper manager their up to date KPIs of their company. App also uses the D3 to display more complex data.
- Entinuum Application
- Web applications built are inventory management, invoicing and import tools using asp.net.
- Heavy stored procedure logic and database used by SQL 2012
- Entity Framework used for smaller and simple queries
- I am developing each new section of the application at an architect level understanding, to better transition over to enterprise architect.
Confidential, Confidential, TX
Senior .NET Software Developer
- ETL Talend (SSIS)
- Developed java based code to retrieve and manipulate the clients data
- Serviced DTS and reporting with thresholds for quality reporting on the data.
- D3 on MVC
- MVC to retrieve and update the data
- Designed drilldown and geographical charts
- Configurable charts on multiple domains
Technica l Lead
Language: C#, ASP.NET, Java, Objective C
- FMS 3.6
- Increased performance with the use of caching charts and data.
- Processing client requests of data manipulation with the use of MSMQ
- Identified and fixed multiple call backs to the database that gave poor performance
- New administration page to handle security and roles, including more robust secure credentials
- FMS 4.0
- Focused architectural design change for processing data
- Created a software product to use ESB with ActiveMQ
- Ease of adding functionality to product with the use of plugins
- Fuel Mobile
- Ensuring sprints are met according to requirements and delivery follows the product road map. Code review to ensure product quality and development is in good coding standards.
- Developed for iPads using Apple iOS SDK.
- Use of Restful services with an MVC approach.
- Security mobile guidelines followed are from Open Web Application Security Project
.NET Software Developer
Language: C#, ASP.NET
- MVC Proof of Concept
- Use of Entity Data Framework cshtml razor markup page
- Database Administrator
- Write robust scripts in SQL and Oracle to upgrade application’s database
- Have imported/exported Oracle databases using legacy exp/imp or datapump
- KMS- Knowledge Management System (Team Assignment)
- Application upgrade framework 1.1 to 3.5 with Ext.NET (Ajax)
- RAD approach of product development in an Agile environment using TFS VS 2010
- Tesoro Quick Entry Screen
- Custom input web Application that ties data to the KMS application
- Custom oracle scripts to create stored procedures used by the custom screen
- Reusable screen for Nalco, or any client, where the client logo is customizable
- KMS Custom Dashboard Screens
- Developed configurable dashboard page
- Used third party tool Chart FX which enables drilldown on charts
- Fuel Development/Implementation (Team Assignment)
- Client Data warehousing using ETL tool named Talend (SSIS)
- Implementation involves deploying Sharepoint Application site for each client.
- Projects involved a variety of tools such as Talend (SSIS), SQL scripting, Oracle scripting, Sharepoint, WCF services, and Chart FX
- Standard Fuel
- Developed SSIS Package to migrate Oracle data to SQL Database
- Project automated the deployment of processing client data resulting visual data deployed on a Sharepoint application.
- Tool allowed non-technical implantation consultants to deploy client data to Fuel Sharepoint applications.
- EMIS (ESS)
- Spectra Integration & Cheneire Integration
- Integrated clients data in reports using SSRS
Confidential, Pasadena, TX
.NET Software Developer
Language: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Software Projects
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Software retrieves data from readers (antennas)
- Product used for oil industry to identify employees’ locations.
- Software installs either for Windows OS or for Controller boards.
- RFID Products from WaveTrend (RX201 - RS232/485 Reader)
- Task Scheduler
- Assign tasks to employees that must be completed
- Particular software is intended for safety tasks, but is generic enough to use in any industry.
- Website Projects
- Safety Awareness Tools
- Website keeps employees up to date with safety.
- Safety Topics are assigned to employees to complete
- Topics could include files or a quiz to complete
- May schedule safety meetings for employees to attend
- Weekly email sends out email with current week’s safety topic
- Company uses this software to keeps up to date with safety
- Issue Database
- Website intend to find resolutions for particular problems in the industry
- Every issue will be reviewed
- Some resolutions used for new incoming issues
- Weekly email sent out that shows the weekly winner for the best resolved issue
- Company uses this software as a resolution tracker
Confidential, Nacogdoches, TX
- Customer History Consolidation Report
- Users selects from multiple options (filters) to build customer order history reports
- Reports are in Excel with graphs or PDF (Using Crystal Reports)
- IDW /Trade Update Service
- Updates vendor and product information
- Data from Files FTP
- Service kept up to date information about its products and vendors
- Automated Transfer Purchase Orders (GUI and Windows Service)
- End Users use GUI to schedule transfer orders
- Service checks for scheduled orders to transfer products when stores alerts for low inventory items
- Multi Treaded Service to handles multiple transfers, which speeds up the process.
- EDI Purchase Orders
- End Users use this program to check orders received by vendors
- Allows users to correct or find errors in each order
- Helps accelerate this process since old application printed errors from orders
- Lost Orders
- Journal that allows employees from any store to leave notes for needed products
- Journal is checked by inventory employees and status can be updated
- Journals helped employees be aware of needed inventory
- Vendor Records
- End Users can query, update, insert, or deleted vendor information
- Application helps employees to see up to date Vendor data for their products. Multi-update option made processing changes faster.