- Over 8 plus years of IT experience in SDLC(Agile, SCRUM) including SRS, Design & Analysis, Development, Testing, Deployment/Installation packaging, Version Controlling, Testing & Post implementation and provided support for UAT issues.
- Experience in Object Oriented design and implementation using C#, ASP.NET.
- Hands On Experience in using Visual Studio Team suite, TFS Server.
- Have great knowledge on relational databases and Microsoft SQL server.
- Expertise in SQL Scripting, Query in Oracle 10/11g and Toad
- Strong skill using repository pattern using Entity framework (both code first and model first).
- Professional level skills in implementing and designing XSLT, XML, CSS, SQL connectors using HTML, ADO.NET, Angular Js Multithreading and Remoting.
- Expertise in developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC and mobile based applications using Bootstrap.
- Experience in new features like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience in Implemented SOA architecture with Web services and Creating, Consuming and Publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Windows Services using .NET
- Expertise in reports generation using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating packages in SSIS.
- Demonstrated proficiency in development using Microsoft.NET technologies like SharePointServer, WCF, LINQ, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0, C#(4.0/3.5), VB.NET and AJAX Extensions, jQUERY with MS SQL Server (SQL 2008 R2 / 2005) and Oracle 10g/9i as database.
- Have expertise in developing mobile app tools, including Objective - C , Java (Android) , and HTML5 Mobile Apps.
- Knowledge in developing GUI using Windows Presentation Foundation ( WPF ) and Silver light.
- Experience in developing Unit Tests Plan, Code Review Documents, Unit Test Documents, Use Cases, UML, State, Sequence and Class diagrams.
- Experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS/Web Server.
- Experience in working on Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 and SQL Server 2008 R 2 /2005/2000.
- Experience in managing full sandbox, developer sandbox and Configuration-only sandbox.
- Excellent problem solving ability by identifying the problem, troubleshooting, and identifying the root cause and providing fixes.
- Excellent trouble shooting with Strong debugging and resolving bugs in .NET application to ensure optimal development environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple tasks independently as well as in a team based environment.
- Good in analyzing business, function and technical requirements in order to meet the project scope and its expectations.
.Net Technologies: .NET Framework, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, MVC, LINQ to SQL, SharePoint Server, Web Forms, Multi-Threading and Remoting.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, C, C++.
Web Servers: IIS(Internet Information Server )
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, TSQL, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 and MS-Access 2000.
Design and Development Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , Microsoft Visio, TOAD
Version Control: GIT, CVS.
ORM Tools: LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS, SSAS
Methodologies: UML - OO Analysis and Design (OOAD), waterfall, Agile and Iterative.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95,2007, 2009, XP (SP - 1, 2 & 3), 7 & 8 Windows Server 2003/2008
Confidential, Dallas, TX
.NET UI Developer
- Worked closely with IT Director, Product Manager and Architect as Developer, Lead capacity to develop various very complex multi languages international public transit application including Passenger Application, Staff Application, Passenger Portal, Staff Admin Portal and Operation Portal using cutting & leading edge technologies.
- Used cutting & leading edge technologies including .Net 5, MVC6, EF7, RWD, Angular JS 1.4.x, Bootstrap 3.6, Azure, JQuery, LESS, NuGet packages, npm packages, Bower packages for various new public transit application having very complex UI/UX and complex database.
- Set up multi project environment including hybrid (razor+angular) web project, multi languages/culture resources, external login (fb, twitter, Microsoft, google etc), Gulp tasks, WebApi project, Angular app(s), Angular services, Angular routes, DAL (data access layer) project, EF7 entities, data repository, security layer, projects commands etc.
- Integrated and fixed various couplings and pieces developed by team member including merging and branching of code repository. Wrote various less/css code to implemented Branding and UI design of responsive web application.
- Build and deployed website on Azure. Mentor and helped other team members with providing code guideline.
- Designed and developed Passenger website, Staff admin dashboard and Operation portal including hybrid environment (angular and razor), UI/UX responsive design, Globalization, Interactive menu, User friendly layout with role base authentication and authorization.
- Developed AngularJS file upload for bulk excel or csv files with modal dialog box and developed various angular filter and directive for global functionality and as global components including implementation branding styles.
Tools: /Environment: MVC 6, .Net 5.0, Razor, Web API, Angular JS 1.4.x, UI Bootstrap, Front-End, UI, RWD, Mobile, HTML5/CSS3, LESS, VS 2015, Responsive Design, Bootstrap 3.6, C#, EF 7, AJAX, JSON, XML, Azure Repository, Azure Database, SQL Server 12/14, TFS 2012, OOP, OOD, Media Query, jQuery Plugin, NuGet Packages, Bower Packages, GulpJS.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Interact with clients for planning, requirements gathering and provide technical support.
- Developer in designing, development & maintenance of the website & database using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Web Services, XML, XSLT, jQuery & Plugins, AJAX, SQL Server.
- Extensive use of jQuery & plugins for various interactive features and for retrieving and rendering data using asynchronous calls to enhance user experience.
- Followed SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and built loosely coupled layers.
- Involved in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Involved in Web Services to WCF based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP messages.
- Created views and Stored Procedures for generating report. Responsible for creating the reports based on the requirements using SSRS 2012. Extensively worked in sorting the data, defining subtotals for the reports
- Modification of MVVM design pattern
- Creating reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Involved in designing, developing, debugging and testing of reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in creating the required templates, web forms, and pages for SharePoint Content Management System setup.
- Worked on creating Sequential, Parallel workflows and calendar items in Sharepoint.
- Used Dependency Injection Pattern to reduce the dependency coupling between classes and inFront end using AngularJS.
- Used Angular Bootstrap to enhance the design of the webpages using inbuilt styles
- Customized the Data Grid View Events for various rich UI features
- Used AngularJS Directives like $http, $root, $scope, $rootscope all over the application as needed
- Implement dynamic email functionality using HTML & XML templates.
- Utilized InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web based forms to allow corporate users to easily fill out form data within the SharePoint form library
- Use of XML, XSL & XSLT for developing various reports and export to excel features.
- Develop various charts & graphs using asp.net chart controls.
- Create various web and PDF reports using third party PDF generators like Tall PDF & Innovative PDF.
- Designed and developed reusable custom .NET UI components and partial views.
- Integrated plans into IIRC single sign on login system (MyIIRC) for seamless access to users.
- Implemented role based authorization for users to give appropriate access to various features of the site.
- Manage critical, emergency and security related network issues.
- Consume and integrate various WCF REST web services.
- Used Entity Framework for retrieving data using Models from SQL Server database.
- Create database tables, schemas; wrote stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL queries; database maintenance etc.
- Responsible for builds, deployments and maintenance of applications on production.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 3, Entity Framework 5.0, AngularJS, Kendo UI, jQuery, XML, XSLT, Web Services, VB (6.0),HTML, Visual Studio 2012, TFS, SOA, SharePoint, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7.5
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Developed various Web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Worked in agile development and participate in daily sprint calls.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, stored procedures, functions, Views etc.
- Used Repository and Unit or Work patterns.
- Reports on sales and marketing information for various categories and regions based on business needs using reporting services (SSRS).
- Expert in designing and generating reports using SQL server reporting services (SSRS) and excel pivot tables.
- Developed GUI using Windows Presentation Foundation ( WPF ) and Silver light
- SOA leveraging WCF services, REST and WEB API; Portals leveraging WordPress and Sitecore.
- Applying best design patterns such as n-tier, MVVM, Repository, and Singleton for designing key reusable components.
- Extensive experience using C# and XAML with MVVM design principles for UI development.
- Update and customize variety of controls like gridview, treeview, menu, listbox, dropdownlist, textbox etc to new styles and themes and update functionality.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap framework, glyph icons, fontawesome icons, across all the applications to have a common look and feel for all the controls.
- Used telerik rad controls like RadWindow, RadGrid, RadSplitter, RadCalendar, RadComboBox etc for various features and functionality.
- Created and consumed WCF services and followed SOA architecture.
- Used JQuery for all client side functionality.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Created single page applications using angularjs
- Coordinate with off-site team for the knowledge transfer and progress on tasks and user stories.
- Conducting code reviews for team members.
- Involved in enhancement of existing applications according to business requirements.
- Involved in tracking & triaging issues reported by business and bug fixes of existing applications.
- Interact and coordinate with onsite and offshore teams for all the application development and maintenance.
- Test Driven Development for the better testing and maintenance of the application.
- System testing and deployment of applications in the production environment.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 2.0, SQL Server 2008, AngularJS, C# 4.0, Kendo UI, HTML 5, CSS, IIS 7.5, JQuery, Bootstrap framework, Multithreading, SharePoint, SOA,Visual Studio 2010, TFS
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Resolving of production system issues by analyzing the situations, identifying the root causes, and developing, testing and implementing the appropriate solutions
- Designed, developed Web Forms using .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) for the user interface (UI) with oracle as database
- Worked with Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) architectural pattern for development of the application.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Designed and developed UI using J Query and AJAX.
- Design and development of an application to Add/Delete/Update using JQuery, Ajax, Webservices
- Complying of Web links with accessibility standards (508c) that benefits all users
- Used the controls and components from the Ajax Control toolkit to achieve rich user interfaces.
- Used Ado.net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of Single Sign On interface screens developed using ASP.NET
- Created weekly and monthly reports as per requirement using SSRS and Scheduled Reports to be delivered to User on demand Basis or run on daily, weekly and monthly basis in SSRS report Manager.
- Effectively created modules, controllers, services and factory files using AngularJS.
- Designed a Single Page Application (SPA) as a proof of concept using AngularJS, HTML5 and Bootstrap.
- Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web based forms to allow users to easily fill out form data within the SharePoint form library.
- Designed InfoPath 2007 forms based on user roles and views mapping and associated the workflows with InfoPath forms in sharepoint server.
- Created Grids using Telerik Control Kendo UI.
- Created reports using SSRS reporting services and exported them to shared paths required for other teams.
- Involved in handling parameterized reports and drilldown reports in SSRS 2008
- Worked with different Asp.net Controls like TreeView, SiteMapPath
- Developed .NET Custom Controls in ASP.NET
- Using SQL server reporting services (SSRS) delivering enterprise, Web-enabled reporting so create reports that draw content from a variety of data sources.
- Making a Report as per user requirement using MS Reporting Services 2008 (SSRS).
- Implemented Cascading style sheets (CSS), Master Pages, and HTML for maintaining uniformity among all web pages
- Provided session management and cookie handling in the applications
- Involved in developing technical solutions in response to customer requests
- Developed Stored Procedures, Scripts to generate reports, data.
- Reporting testing status and create test summary reports based on business requirements and test results.
- Providing detail design documentation for implementation
- Adopted Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Client Interaction at every stage of the project right from requirement gathering to delivery
- Worked on SDLC and finalized Functional Documentation.
- Drafting Visual for admin modules
- Creating reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Worked extensively on ETL development using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting solutions (SSRS).
- Used interactive data binding, filters, Controllers, Directives, Factories and Services and events using AngularJS.
- Developed the Web forms for new policy endorsement, policy cancellation, renewal, premium calculation, coverage, policy information, billing details using ASP.NET.
- Designed and developed Master and Content pages using ASP.NET Server controls and C# as Code-Behind.
- Created custom SharePoint Web Parts using Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and C# with Microsoft. SharePoint and Microsoft. SharePoint. Webpartpages object model.
- Migrated SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries, web parts, permissions, documents between servers using SharePoint Site Migration Manager (MetaLogix).
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007.
- Created the reports required for multiple projects using SSRS reporting services.
- Designed and developed UI layer, Business Access Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Created rich User Interface using Silverlight controls like Data Form, Accordion and Time Input controls and also using WPF.
- Extensively used JQuery to navigate Document, Handle Events and develop AJAX functionality.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Define roles, Create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Created multiple views using Data Views on the Client without reloading the data from server side.
- Created reports to create, deploy and manage reports using Crystal Reports.
- Developed WCF Services and used them from Business Access Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked on SSIS for broad range of Migration tasks.
- Involved in Architecture and Database designing.
- Adopted Software Development Life cycle (Waterfall).
- Analyzed and designed Object Oriented Analysis and Design document.
- Designed and implemented ASP.NET web application using Web forms.
- Implemented Web User Interface and business logic.
- Created reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Designed and implemented various dynamical reports.
- Designed and implemented relational database, and stored procedures, views, and triggers.
Environment: C# 2.0, Visual Studio 2005, ASP. NET web forms, ADO. NET, XML, SQL Server 2000, UML