- Over 7 years of IT experience in the field of Client /Server, Web Applications and Windows applications using Microsoft Technologies and .NET framework.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Highly proficient in designing and developing application systems in local and distributed environment using various Object - Oriented Methodologies.
- Responsible for designing User Interface screens using Master Pages, jQuery, Themes, HTML, CSS, Java Script, and AJAX Tools.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling. Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large and complex systems with zero downtime.
- Strong understanding and exposure to DevOps tools for Source Control, Build Management and Configuration Management.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query ( LINQ ) and retrieve data from sources ( LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL ).
- Good Hands on experience using Web Services and WCF Services.
- Experience in Automation dealing with Azure and other Operational tasks.
- Work experience in Azure App & Cloud Services, PaaS , Azure Data Factory , Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Power BI, Azure Blob Storage , Web API, VM creation , ARM Templates, PowerShell scripts.
- Created and managed micro services to gradually replace core monolithic application for integrating micro services into an existing system architecture.
- Developed database applications using and C# with SQL Server and Microsoft Access as the databases using ADO.NET Components.
- Experienced in implementing applications using SOA, MVC.
- Interacted with Architect & implemented Azure based systems as a part of POC in the pitching process. Created version compatible COM components to implement Business logic.
- Experience in Functional, System, Integration, Black box, Stress, GUI, Regression, End-to-end, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Mortgage, board, Healthcare and Finance application.
- Expertise in Web Services and other technologies like SOAP, XPATH, XHTML, XSL and XSLT.
- Experience with Source Code Management, Code Documentation, Application Documentation, and User Guide and User Training Manuals preparation process.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Proficient in T-SQL Queries, Views, Joins, Functions, SQL Stored Procedures, Database Triggers and Cursors.
- Experience with Jenkins (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment)
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server ( TFS )
- Extensively used the repositories like GitHub and TFS .
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Languages: C#,C,C++, Java Script, Angular JS
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS 5.1/6.0/7.0
Version control: Visual SourceSafe, Git, Team, Foundation server, NUnit
MS: SQL Server 2008/2012, BizTalk, T-SQL, Oracle9i/10g, MS Access
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/ and Visual Studio.NET
Concepts: OOPS, Software Engineering, Patterns and practices, MVC Architecture
Azure Cloud Environment: ARM, VMs, DSC, CDN, and Azure Storage blobs, Azure Active Directory, Azure App Services (Fabric, Mobile and Logic).
Dev Ops Tools: Jenkins, GitHub, Chef, Puppet, Team City
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
Full Stack Developer
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Followed agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test-Driven Development.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Implemented MVC architecture in the Admin Application which is used to create Protocol for drug used in the Authorization process.
- Used MXGRAPH to display and edit the drug protocols.
- Involved in Discussion Board for Client Interaction for the change requests and follow ups.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework to create Models and separate the Business Logins with Data Access Layer, and Used LINQ to Query Objects.
- Configure Azure cloud service for end point deployment.
- Used Azure Monitoring service (Activity Logs, Metrics, and Diagnostics Data) for audit.
- Worked on uploading documents to Azure blob storage, downloading and deleting, updating the document names using two different approaches of Web API and MVC controller methods.
- Provided high availability for IaaS and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the C#.Net with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Used JQuery and AJAX to do Asynchronous calls to server and Bootstrap for Responsive Design
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS 2.
- Implemented AngularJS 2 controllers to handle front end events, used AngularJS directives to create custom validation and partial pages and created AngularJS services to consume Web API.
- Implemented Two-Way Data-binding in AngularJS 2 to handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components for application.
- Created and used User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Developed the Web Services and invoked them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Worked with SOAPUI to test the Web Services.
- Coordinated and controlled testing projects at every step of the quality cycle from UAT test planning through execution to defect management.
- Plan, organize, estimate, document, preparing test plans, test cases and execute test cases for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) of the Application.
- Worked on XML Serialization to access the properties of an object and modify its values.
- Tested the application as per the test cases and business logic using unit test and fixed the bugs.
- Administer database security including adding/removing users, auditing, and troubleshooting security related issues, provide internal management services
- Worked with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) which stores all code, as well as a record of all changes and current check-outs for versioning.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Used forms based Authentication and role based Authorization for security.
- Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by Help Desk.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Proactively Involved in Full Life Cycle Development (SDLC), provided value added services with development teams and clients throughout the life span of a project.
- Involved in designing and coding of Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from the database server using ADO.net and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Worked extensively on T-SQL quires and Joins and worked on Performance tuning the Database.
- Developed required Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Created WCF service that performs a search on various entities as well as consumed the web services in the application.
- Developed the Services layer of the application using .NET Framework WCF, REST and SOAP protocols.
- Developed Web API with verbs Get, PUT, POST and Delete and testing using Postman.
- Developed Test-Driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the N unit testing framework.
- Experience in working with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Played a crucial role to solve various functional and technical PROD issues quickly within the given timeline.
- Exposed to Agile-Scrum application development methodology.
Confidential, Houston, TX
.Net Web Developer
- Involved in complete software development life cycle - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, and Detail design, Development and System Testing.
- Used agile methodology and SCRUM for the development.
- Designed interactive web pages with front - end screens using ASP.Net, C#, HTML and Flash.
- Used AJAX for developing web forms.
- BI App uses the data from the DATAWARE HOUSE which consists of 65 years of information.
- Used CSS for adding fonts, colors and styles to the web document.
- Involved in the development of .Net Web Services to implement business logic like validations and error handling.
- Created Stored Procedures and triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2008.
- Developed Crystal Reports to address diverse levels of the organizational requirements ranging from Individual employees to a complete line of operations.
- Developed core functionality with the .NET Framework (C#, ADO.NET).
- Worked extensively with Web Forms, Server (Web/HTML) and Data Binding controls
- Developed Business components and web services for online transactions.
- Handled Configuration (Session, authentication and authorization, custom errors, tracing and so on) or the online transactions by the customer and creating user login and privileges.
- The highlight of this project is the use of Microsoft Web Components to generate reports.
- Participated in the design gathering, requirement, analysis and testing stages of the project.
- Worked on agile environment to deliver higher-quality software and got involved in the iterative process of development.
- Used existing system's Master Pages for creating the pages with a consistent layout in the application.
- Used Visual Studio 2010 to design the web pages, develop and debug the web application.
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Developing Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) concepts, abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a Web Server without reloading the page.
- Used SOAP to implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML Web Services in the application.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers on Sql Server.
- Involved in Bug life cycle and Production support with the testing team to fix the bugs.
- Involved in testing with NUnit and functional testing, debugging, security, and documentation efforts.
- Involved in monitoring the team members and also in preparing documentation.