- 8.6 years of Professional .Net Development experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based and N - tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, IT using Methodologies Like Agile (Extreme Programming, Scrum), Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development TDD.
- Incorporated many rich, user friendly, responsive features in the application using Angular JS, HTML5, JQuery, Telerik Controls, Ajax, CSS3, and Bootstrap in process of Developing Single page Applications (SPA).
- Created Single page applications using Angular JS, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap and for enhancing the performance and look and feel of the webpage Extensive Experience with ORM technologies like Entity FrameworkCode first / Database first Approach and performance tuning in Entity framework 6.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and Tracing concepts.
- Highly Knowledgeable in ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.0/4.0/3.0 in implementing Model, View and Controllers withState Management, Security, Action methods Including Creation of Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Filters Routing etc.
- Experienced in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Debugging, Performance, and Security and creating Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts and services.
- Leveraged the introduction of Web API Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NET MVC 5/6 to build, maintain Restful API’s and also consume the API’s client side using Angular JS data binding .
- Experience in working extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i.
- Extensive Experience in Creation of Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Indexes, Cursors, Performance Tuning, and SQL Profiler. Including writing of complex queries using SQL.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integrating System (SSIS) using SQL 2008/2005.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - Integration Testing, MS Unit Test, NUNIT.
- Experienced in Using Various Version Controlling Team Foundation server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS), GIT.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining the Documentation of the Projects related information like Architecture, development Details to SharePoint.
- Worked Extensively with Production Support Team 24x7 in debugging the issues and Fixing them based on Priority levels.
- Excellent Verbal Communication, Written, Analytical Skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Operating Systems: Windows 2010, 2007 R2/2008/2003, XP, Windows 7, Vista.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.Net(4.0/3.5/3.0), VB6, VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ),HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008, SQL Server Management Studio 2014/2008.
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MSSQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008/2005, MSAccess 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS 2014/2012/2008/2005 ),Crystal Reports (2014/2012/9/8.5/8 )
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server(2015,2013,10,08),GIT
Middleware: WCF,ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0,Web API, Web Services, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Other Utilities: Nant, gacutil, Ants profiler, FxCop, Resharper(8.1), Style Cop, Nugget packages. Splunk, Dynatrace, VS performance Analyzer, JIRA.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC 5/6 and IIS security model.
- Implemented MVVM pattern for development.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages “Layouts and Nested Layouts”, “View Start” and MVC User Controls “Partial Views”
- Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol (soap over http) settings.
- Designing WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI.
- Used the latest WPF/XAML vector based UI framework for the front end and WCF to implement the various services.
- Involved in developing Single page Applications (SPA) throughout the application.
- Created proof of concept for implementing views in Angular JS rather than using razor for development
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL Server 2012.
- Built SSIS packages to transform data to various platforms and developed deployed and monitored SSIS packages.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using Angular JS HTTP Provider to load contents individually in different partial views to minimize loading time and for better user experience.
- Implemented the Entity Framework Code First Approach to interact with Database and also implemented the Mappings, Model Changes, CRUD operations and dealt with performance issues.
- Created the Web API controllers in ASP .Net MVC to build, maintain Restful API’s, also consumed API’s client side using Angular JS data binding.
- Developed the web services using Web API and implemented ADO.NET Entity Framework. to model and manage the data from SQL Server.
- Used custom error handling in web API to pass proper error message rather than generic error message to better understand the error.
- Successfully dealt with production related issues for this application and submitted the deliverables on time that reduces the business impact.
- Performed complex parameterized SQL queries to multiple tables in SQL server 2008 and implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables in Domain layer.
- Unit tested various components of the program to make sure all the components were behaving properly.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015/2013, C#, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5, WCF, WPF, Web API 1.0/2.0, jQuery, AngularJS 1.0/2.0/3.0, Node JS, IIS 6.0, AJAX, ADO.Net Entity Framework 6.0/5.0, LINQ, XML, NUnit, XML, HTML, Bootstrap, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Oracle 11g, HIPAA,NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, BizTalk, Windows Server 2012.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in VB.Net, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Implemented changes in coding and designs using knowledge of VB.Net.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC 4.0/3.0 Framework.
- Used ASP.NET MVC4 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Implemented UI layer using Partial views,views, Layouts, Themes by using Razor, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Used JQuery to perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser.
- Implemnted Popup Calendar for JQuery UI Datapicker using HTML5, JQuery.
- Responsible is using JQuery for Client Side Validations, Calling the Controller Actions, and Making calls to the WCF Services.
- Used WPF for creating, and improving certain user controls features including context menu items, which involved the use of XAML code.
- Used MVVM pattern while building WPF application.
- Used hibernate, WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Used Fiddler to analyze request and response of Json data from the controllers to Web API's.
- Developed Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 and made LINQ queries to connect to the database and implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 .
- To retrieve the data in the form of objects and properties, such as customers and customer addresses, without concerning them with the underlying database where this data is stored using ENTITY FRAMEWORK.
- Implemented the WCF Data Contracts versioning by using Knowntypes and IExtensibleDataObject, Ordering and enforcing required data when contracts consumed by clients.
- Created WCF SOAP, WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Developed WCF Services for building applications that send and receive messages by using the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) over HTTP.
- Exclusively used JQgrid to display and save data, along with various JQgrid features like load once, custom formatter, and custom alignment
- Developed Stored procedures, views for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys in SQL server.
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream / upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other Systems.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration is testing and Regression testing by applying test cases.
- Work with Product management on product feature requirements definition and refinement. Used TFS for Agile Planning and collaboration.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2013, VB.Net, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0, WCF, WPF, Java Script, JQuery, XAML, TFS 2010, WCF, WCF REST, JSON, SOAP, IIS 7.0, AJAX, LINQ, HTML, XML, SQL Server Integration Services, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Participated in daily Scrums with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development, specks to be taken care and specks that already completed.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Experience in working with Web API technology to create HTTP services using REST and content negotiation was done using this concept.
- Worked on IOC (Inversion of Control) during isolation of the code while creating Unit tests and also used dependency injection pattern which avoids tight coupling with software components.
- Implemented WCF services and better logging, exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Created complicated reports like parameter based reports, sub reports, well formatted reports, matrix reports, chart and tabular using SSRS 2008.
- Developed the independent RESTful WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4.0 and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2012 by creating SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, indexes and views.
- Involved in Unit testing, Functionality testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and also involved in bug fixing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, MVC 4, Razor, Angular JS 1.0, JQuery, XAML, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 6.0, LINQ, JSON, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Conges Windows 7, Moq.
- Implemented n-tier architecture by separating the User Interface (UI), Business and Data layers.
- Built reusable modules for custom solutions to achieve code refactoring saving development time.
- Extensively used Telerik objects like Rad Date Picker\Panel Bar\Menu\Combo Box\Grid to meet performance issues.
- Design and developed online business application using the Silverlight 3.5.
- Intensively working with Expression Graphic 3.0 for graphic design for Silverlight Developing and Visual Studio 2008 for Silverlight (XAML) programming in C# for dynamically generating components in front Silverlight.
- Master and Content pages to accommodate cross browser references using CSS
- Extensively worked with the jQuery Selectors , Events and Ajax Calls etc, and client side operations.
- Created and consumed WCF Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications using a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Written T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures , Cursors, triggers to handle the business rules data integrity and for various data transactions and also generating reports.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the data and XML manipulation in Business Layer.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework Database first Approach and worked on CRUD operations, Changes in two directions.
- Team Foundation server is used as source code repository and to maintain the tasks related to the project and setting up automated builds in TFS.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Used various ASP.NET web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Served as a resource to all teams in evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving various project issues
Jr .Net Developer
- Responsible for developing GUI Screens for gathering and storing the information.
- Created User controls, Custom controls, and used in the application.
- Created SQL Server procedures, Triggers, Views and query optimization is done using SQL profiler.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using ado.net to execute queries, and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Worked on Crystal Reports for Reports Module. Maintained Version control using Team Foundation Server(TFS)
- Worked on waterfall model project management.
- Done Code review, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Unit testing and Integration testing and Production support.