- Confidential Certified Professional with overall 11 year of professional experience in IT Industry, 6 - year experience specifically on System Arechitecture and Integration different system on Confidential Technologies, expert level skills on Data Modeling, good experience on Web Application Development using .Net (C#), SharePoint and SQL technologies doing Analysis, designing, development and full end to end implementation.
- 8-Year Experience working as .Net Developer work on various technologies, XML, .Net and SQL Server e.t.c.
- Worked on Confidential API, Confidential, Web API.
- Experience Sharepoing Integtation with MDM and other line of business application.
- Integration different line of business aplicaiton using bus architecture, Message Queue service and Custome Services.
- Experience on MVC Model Architecture, worked on MVC 4 and MVC 5.
- On development services and its management for releases, version controlling and updates to all environment.
- Experience setting-up integration environment on development, staging and production platform.
- Experienced designing and streamline very scattered /ad-hoc information of the enterprise system and convert them in to conceptual model and physical model.
- Clear concept and experienced implementation of application enterprise architecture along with the integration of Line of business application and Master data and Meta data systems
- Expert Level Data Modeling Experience along with T-SQL Programming and SQL Queries.
- Development on SSRS and Excel Reports.
- Custom and SharePoint logging for security and troubleshooting purpose.
- Well experienced on Build and deployment at database level and web application level on different environments and their management.
- 4-Year Experience as Enterprise Solution for .Net and SharePoint Application Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture Design, Information Architecture, Farm Topology Physical Architecture, effective search design.
- System analysis, understanding of business requirement and translating them in to technical solutions and detail design, proposing .Net best solution for the short and long term business objectives
- Requirement listing and scoping, estimation and plan the development activities.
- High Level and detail system integration design.
- Expert Data Model designing skills on SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014.
- Strong understanding of object oriented concept and design.
- Writing technical design documents, configuration documents and deployment documents
- Experience on Agile and Water fall methodology
- Good understanding on design patterns
- Testing modules, components and implementation in staging and pre-production environments
- Lead external, internal and offshore resources.
- Support and maintenance experience
- Administration SQL Server, Web Services, Message Q Services, IIS Web Sites, Application Services
- Continues Performance Improvement, optimization and fine tuning.
- Day to Day Administration and Operation with Level 1,2 and Level 3 Support
- Knowledge of full infrastructure - Active Directory, Exchange Server, Link Server, MDM, Biztalk Servers, windows system.
Programming: C#, Asp.net, ADO.net
Database: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Services: SSRS, SSAS, TFS, Confidential, Confidential API
Framework & Object Model: Entity Framework, Server Side Object Model and CSOM, XML and Web Service
Tools: Ajax, TFS, Infopath
Severs: SharePoint, Biztalk
Confidential, PLANO, TEXAS
Senior .Net Developer / Architect
Technology Used: SharePoint 2013, Power Shell, SQL Server 2012, .Net (C#), SSRS
- Setup Team Foundation system to manage source control that will be used by onsite and offshore resources.
- High and detail Level technical design and physical data model.
- Design and develop custom Confidential services to interact with custom database and SharePoint Object Model.
- Work on Profit and Loss management system, develop SharePoint App that interact custom Confidential service for database communication and SharePoint Confidential API for SharePoint modules.
- Design and develop sharepoint Integration with Horizon (Legacy Application).
- Design Confidential Data Integration with four other line of business application using Custom Services.
- Setup and develop custom Confidential functions to centrally manage all calls for document management.
- Wrote custom membership and role provider for the authentication Integration with SharePoint and Custom application.
- Lead offshore developers and make sure the component delivery.
- Create Deployment package and wrong power shell scripts for the production deployment.
- Client focal poing and responsible for all onsite deployments.
Confidential, Dallas, TXSenior Developer / Architect
Technologies Used: Asp.Net(C#) STS ADM, Power Shell, SQL Server 2008, MDM
- Design and Develop MDM integration with existing Sharepoing applicaitions.
- Identify the customization and plan the visual studio code migration.
- Write code for complex site content migration
- Developed Application pages on .Net (C#)
- Prepare a guideline for Company IT professional.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Analysis of existing knowledge management infrastructure and its configuration. analysis of existing customization.
- Migration of .Net Customization and moved them to App Model with CSOM and Test.
- Define Integration strategy to integrate knowledge management with MDM and legacy application.
- Implement Audit features to see most view content using file system and database logging.
- Deployment integration code setup to staging, pre-production and production system.
ConfidentialSenior Developer / Architect
Technology Used: SharePoint 2010, Out of Box + Custom .net Development, XML, XSLT, Java Script, HTML 5, J Query, Angular JS, Client Side Object Model
- Confidential Integration with existing Line of business application using Micrsoft message que services.
- Design Site Definition and integration with the existing Global Project Portal write wrapper of major SharePoint administrative function
ConfidentialSenior Developer / Architect
Technology Used: SharePoint 2010, Out of Box + Custom .net Development, XML, XSLT, Java Script HTML 5, J Query, Angular JS, Client Side Object Model, Access 2013 App.
- Design the application component and required configuration.
- Logically design of site collection that are required for the application.
- Design and development of site definition
- Design and develop news review and validation workflow at single and collaborative way.
- Design and development of Custom List, Site Columns, content Type
- Configuration and development of meta data service.
- Page Layouts, Event Handlers.
- Search Customization and Configuration
- Deployment scripts by Power Shell.
Senior Developer / Architect
Technology Used: SharePoint 2010, SQL Server, .Net (C#), Asp.Net, XML, XSLT, JQuery
- Design Architecture, development and implementation of Global Portal to host all the workspaces including Global Document Template Management System, Project information structure Management, Workspace launching process with workflow, Web part development with Search Technologies, Project Search Center configuration and customization
- Design Architecture, development and implementation of Standard project workspaces including document management integration with Global Portal, Information structure aligned with Global portal, custom web part development, Event Handlers, Development and Created SharePoint jobs.
- SharePoint power shell deploymentscript
ConfidentialSenior Developer / Architect
Environment: Lotus Notes, Quest tool to Export Data, SharePoint 2010, .Net (C#)
- Analysis of existing Lotus Notes Application
- Defined the lotus notes and SharePoint functionality mapping
- Design the Application using SharePoint 2010 Team site template
- Extract all the lotus notes application content to XML structure
- Import all the xml structure content to SharePoint.
- Verify the contents deployment of the web content database to preproduction and production system
ConfidentialSQL Server Data Modeling/ SharePoint BI Integrator
Environment: .Net, Asp.Net, Windows services. SQL Server, T-SQL. Oracle, SSIS, BizTalk, SQL MDM), SharePoint 2010, Performance Point (SharePoint 2010)
- Preparation of the data dictionary based on the artifacts and available Confidential process domain document for Engineering, Procurement, Construction and project management systems.
- Compile the full dictionary and highlight the overlaps
- Design the conceptual data model based on the compiled data dictionary.
- Evaluate the model coordinating with relevant domain stockholders
- Convert the model in to logical and physical model
- Design High level integration of existing running applications
- Design detail interfaces for the system integration of each system.
Senor .Net / SharePoint Consultant
- (SharePoint Administration / Development)
- Installation and Configuration of SharePoint 2007 Farm including Search configuration for publishing sites and document management system.
- Controlling SharePoint farm with continues upgrades
- Coordinating with Confidential for improvement
- Continues search relevance improvement design and implement information architecture
- Implement User Profile service
- SharePoint 2007 Migration to SharePoint 2010
Environment: SharePoint 2007, Asp.Net, SQL Server, XML, XSLT, SharePoint Designer
- Implement Content Management and deployment for Internet Portal
- Create Site Intranet and Internet Zones
- Implement Content Deployment from staging to production with Workflow implementation
- SharePoint 2007, Asp.Net, SQL Server, XML, XSLT, Oracle, VSS Custom Workflow
- Project Description, Confidential, Intranet Portal and Self-service Application for Nawras Telecom, Sultanate of Oman. (.Net + SharePoint 2007)
- Integration of Asp.Net Self Service Application with SharePoint 2007
Senior .Net Web Application Developer
- Publishing Internet Portal on Confidential
- Custom Module Development on Asp.Net and Dot Net Nuke
- Writing T-SQL Queries
- Design SQL Server Database