- 11+ years of professional experience in Software Application Analysis, Design, Development of Extranet, Internet, Intranet, Implementation of Web applications in various domains.
- Experience in SharePoint Technologies using SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007/ 2003
- Involved in Installation, configuration and Migration of .Net applications and SharePoint 2010/2007 applications.
- Hands on creating Virtual Machines on VMWare workstation for local development environment.
- Strong experience in Designing, developing and deploying Web Parts using Ajax technology.
- Good knowledge on Active Directory, InfoPath Form Services, Incoming/Outgoing mail (SMTP) configuration and Central Admin Configurations.
- Implemented Dinky Town web part in SharePoint 2010, Bamboo Web Parts in MOSS 2007.
- Strong experience in developing the reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Development Methodologies.
- Ability to Understand Business Requirements and Convert Functional Requirements into Technical Solutions.
- Experience in drawing DFDs, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Object Modeling and Data Modeling using MS Office Visio 2003/2007 and Rational Rose98.
- Experience in onsite software development at various client locations, Identifying factors for poor performance and solutions.
- Implemented RECAPTHA tool to avoid multiple entries from web application pages.
- Used ReSharper to bring developing code to current coding standards.
- Experience in day to day production Ticket handling and fixing in a specified time frame.
- MVC pattern, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML5, SASS, SCSS implemented in web applications.
- Good Knowledge in Quality Control tool, Automation Testing (Quick Test Professional 10.0) and manual testing.
- Working Experience in Team Foundation Server 2012, 2008. Visual Source Safe version control tools.
- Good hands on creating business requirements, User interface mock up screens and Release notes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and strongly committed to meeting deadlines.
- Interaction with business users in gathering requirements
- Confident, Self - motivated, team player, result oriented, willing to learn and adapt to the new environments quickly to meet the goals of the project and the organization.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Net Consultant
- Involved in building, customizing Agent Extranet, Americo public portals and .Net web application to satisfy Americo requirements.
- Built Custom master pages, application pages and various User controls to populate agent information.
- Intensively involved in designing/ enhancing UI design for better performance.
- Involved in web performance, Load and Stress test for developed portal using Visual studio 2012.
- Created local .Net application development VMWare workstations for team.
- Served as administrator for SharePoint/.Net development environment.
- Developed SharePoint Mobile pages for Public site using JQuery Mob.
- Raised Microsoft technical support team for development issues in Mobile version.
- Conducted demos at various levels with business team during development phases.
- Good hands on designing SQL data schema to facilitate business requirements.
- Implemented functionality to generate CSV files for uploading documents to AWD and IPIPELINE.
- Worked with ADFS authentication, User profiles, Custom properties.
- Heavily involved in bug fix, root cause analysis on PROD tickets. Used Service Manager tool for prod ticketing.
- Extensively involved in Agile methodologies, SCRUM, story board, daily standup meetings.
- Developed PROD support documentation for the trouble shoot & maintenance.
- Efficient in reaching project time lines, budgets and business requirements.
Confidential, Franklin, WI
- Involved in Analyzing Business requirements and expectation of the new Simplify Tracker, IRP Planning report.
- Involved in several meeting to discuss and develop mock up screens for the new Simplify Tracker with Tech. Lead and Application Lead.
- Proposed different ways to Application Lead, PM to achieve business expectations with in the Project time frames.
- Involved in creating many source SharePoint lists for different drop downs controls on the form to make easier maintenance in the production site.
- Implementing lot of functionality through custom coding and InfoPath Object Model.
- MS-Access integration with SharePoint List to sync with Excel work sheets to sync live data from different departments/teams.
- Implemented user friendly field validations and error handling mechanisms to fill out form smoothly.
- Involved Testing, Issue fixing.
- Successfully completed all the tasks to meet with the Project Time Lines and budgets.
Confidential, Erie, PA
Sr. .Net Consultant
- Participated in series of meeting with Business Analysts, PM to analyzing new business requirements and expectations.
- Involved in Coordinating/mentoring team members working for the project.
- Developed Mockup screens, Prototype solutions by using Axure proto typing tool for new business requirements.
- Well experienced in Use interface design for ease of use to the lowest level user.
- Effectively interacted and proposed alternative ways with PM, Section Manager to achieve business requirements.
- Google chart APIs are used to generate charts based on CSV file data.
- Google maps are implemented in Erie Heat maps report.
- Involved Unit, System test, UAT and fixed all the issued.
- Worked in Agile oriented development environment and used Agile scorecard boards.
- Experienced in utilizing team resources to complete assigned tasks with in time frame.
- Git Extensions tool used for source control.
Confidential, St Louis, Missouri
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements with Clients, Existing Apps, Managers and Users of TDS and TS teams.
- Involved in Coordinating/Guiding other team members working for other project.
- Involved in fixing day to day Production issues & Requirement enhancements.
- Developed Mockup screens, Prototype solutions based on the business requirements.
- ActiveX control (Contact Selector) is programmed to access User details from Active Directory.
Confidential, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Involved in analyzing business requirements with Clients and Business Analysts, architecture design, planning, development, and deployment of Request Tracker Application in SharePoint site.
- Installed and configured VSTA Development environment setup.
- Involved in designing Prototype solutions for the Request Tracker.
- Involved in high level and low level project estimations.
- Involved in Configuring Web Application, Site Collection, Site configurations.
- Created users/groups in active directory along with assigned permissions to them for accessing SharePoint Site, Request Tracker application Form Libraries and Lists.
- Custom Controls are used to access User Credentials from Active Directory.
- Developed InfoPath Forms with lot of show and hide sections to satisfy the business requirements for different Request types.
- Involved in Bridge line calls to discuss project development
- Efficiently communicated Project issues with different teams in NM.
- Efficiently achieved Project objectives, Schedules and Priorities
- Involved in Unit, System testing and UAT.
- Excellent communications skills.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Involved in SDLC which included gathering of business requirements, architecture, design document, planning, development, deployment and maintenance of portal infrastructure.
- Installed and configured Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0).