- 9+ years of professional experience with exceptional skills architecting, designing and implementing highly scalable Web Applications, Distributed Applications and Web Services using Microsoft Technologies in Banking and Healthcare domains.
- Extensive experience in software development life cycle from requirements gathering of product to testing and maintenance including requirements gathering, design with use cases, Class diagrams and ER diagrams, creating functional/technical specification, estimation, testing and implementation.
- Implementation of Object Oriented Language Principles (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces) and working with .NET features like Events &Delegates, Generics & Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Tracing.
- Using .NET, Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, OOAD, UML, SOA, Scrum, Agile methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, Web applications using ASP.NET, Win Forms using Microsoft Visual,C#,.NET and VB.NET, Database accessing ADO.NET and distributed applications using WCF, XML Web Services and Messaging system.
- Experience with Accessing data using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .Net Framework 4.5.
- Experience in the development of Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services and experience in Design Patterns including MVC and MVVM
- Creating custom lists, Themes, Site Maps and Master pages to improve the look and feel of the website.
- Experienced in interacting with the clients during Design, Development and Product Implementation phases so as to make sure that the application is as per the requirement.
- Experience coordinating with offshore team.
- Worked extensively in implementing and managing security features in the .NET framework like authenticating and authorizing users
- Used Object oriented design (OOPS/OOAD) software development technique (which deals with objects that makeup the business/application).
- Working with Microsoft Application Blocks like: Exception Block and Data Access block.
- Experience with Iterative and Agile Development Methodologies.
- TDD is being quickly adopted by agile software developers for development of application source code and it is even being adopted by Agile DBAs for database development.
- Test - driven development (TDD) is a software development process that relies on the repetition of a very short development cycle, at first the developer writes an automated case that defines a desired improvement and hen produces the minimum amount of code to pass that test, and finally refactors the new code to acceptable standards.
- Understanding of deploying applications on Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Worked with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows presentation foundation (WPF) and Windows workflow Foundation (WWF) in .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0
- Strong technical knowledge in Jboss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with Jboss App Server.
- Developed applications using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), web applications using ASP.NET MVC 3 Razor.
- Azure supports operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
- Microsoft BizTalk helps customers to integrate disparate applications and heterogeneous data to deliver solutions such as payment processing, supply chain management, business-to-business EDI, real-time decision making, and reporting.
- Experience in writing queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, stored procedures, designing & normalization of relational database in Transact SQL and PL/SQL using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Breaking changes in either the .NET Framework (runtime breaking changes) or Visual Studio (design/compile/project upgrade) that make certain application and development scenarios behave differently from the version 1.0 and 1.1 .NET Frameworks to the 2.0 version.
- These are not necessarily changes that we have found to be breaking an application; rather, these are changes in behavior discovered during design review and testing that could potentially impact an application.
- MSMQ is used as a means of transferring data, if you are going to use it as part of your system, it is critical to understand how to make it reliable. If you use MSMQ to send a customer's order from your front-end Web application to your back-end order processing system, you want to make sure the order does not get lost along the way.
- MSMQ can be configured and used so that it becomes a very reliable system.
- Knowledge on SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) and andSQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture, ETL Processes, Data marts and Data-warehouse Design.
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, ASP.Net 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, WCF, WPF, WWF,LINQ
Programming Languages: C#, VB.Net, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, PHP, JAVA, Python
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, DTS,SSIS,SSRS,SSAS),Oracle 10g/9i, MS Access
Reporting Services: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XLink, XPath, XQuery
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX and Mac
Version Control: Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server(TFS)
Design Methodologies: OOAD with UML, Design Patterns, Data Flow Diagrams, Flow charts
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase.
- Designed the application using an MVC (Model View Control) Architecture that promotes a clear separation of the presentation, business logic and data access tiers.
- Converted ASP.NET 4.5 web services to WCF service which are consumed by InfoPath forms in SharePoint 2010.
- Customized the look and feel of sites in SharePoint 2010.
- Running a utility to check on premise device is ready to move in azure.
- Participated in daily Scrums with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development, specks to be taken care and specks that already completed.
- Worked on MVC application developed using JQuery UI, HTML 5, Razor, etc.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization.
- Developing Winforms which allows scheduling of automatic downloads.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Layout Pages, HTML JQuery, CSS classes.
- Experienced in development of UI using AngularJS.
- Developing interactive charts using Sencha charts.
- Very good understanding of WPF and Silverlight concepts.
- Worked to convert application into WPF component and implement existing function enhancement.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings.
- Implemented Drilldown reporting using Sencha Charts and REST services.
- Developed the application using C# and SQL Server 2016.
- Extensively worked on MVC and converting some old views(ASPX) to razor (views) and some areas of validations and Depending Injection, fixing some production bugs, etc Developed Data Model Classes with Entity Framework and business rules that are implemented within model layer using C#.
- Responsible for rebranding the name, Copyright info, graphics (SVG), source code headers for both AngularJS and EXTJS applications.
- Designed and developed desktop and web application using WPF with MVVM
- Web development like building the UI pages, User controls using Telerik controls for ASP.NET 4.5and AJAX, creating and consuming WCF services, JQuery, Entity Framework 5, LINQ, etc.
- Used ASP.NET Authentication and Authorization services for the application security.
- Implemented State management features like View State, Cookies, Session State and Query Strings to maintain state information.
- Used AngularJS to create dynamic web applications and mobile UI.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement the web services.
- Designing and developing Webforms using VB.NET.
- Working with the team for programming and developing Graphics User Interface using.Netframework 4.6, MVC, C# with ASP.NET 4.5, Visual Studio 2015.
- Used AngularJS for developing UI and front-end web development.
- Extensively used web-Services & worked on WCF to enable applications to communicate with each other.
- Adapted web application to run in Windows Azure against SQL Azure using Azure Queues for background processing.
- Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications.
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, individual task status and Database server project
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 5.0/4.0, WCF, WPF, EDMX, Java Script, TFS 2010, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Entity Framework 6.0, Agile, SQL Server Integration Services, SSRS, NUNIT, SQL Server 2016 R2, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC like gathering the requirements, analysis, design &development of the project.
- Designed and developed web applications in ASP.NET MVC4, C#.Net/VB .Netutilizing.Net Framework 3.5/4.0 and Visual Studio 2012.
- Developed a 3-Tier windows application by coding presentation layer, business layer and data access layer using WPF, C#.Net 4.0 and SQL Server 2012.
- Handled UI with Angular JS (MVC framework) to control the page layout.
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC4 framework.
- Created application using HTML5, AngularJS, BoostrapJS for responsive design.
- Created User Controls for better reusability of codes in the application.
- Successfully designed and implemented XML API dealer information, order processing withASP.NET Web API /REST Services (secured over https).
- Implemented business logic/rules using WCF services and integrated with the UI components.
- Developed Entity framework based database access layer using ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008 R2 when applicable.
- Worked with WPF in development of UI.
- Very good understanding of WPF and Silverlight concepts.
- Have developed WCF AND RESTful Services by using C# and Web API
- Project Data importing/exporting using serialization/de-serialization
- Developed User Interface in Razor Views
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET
- Developed WCF service to be used by the ASP.NET applications
- Used User Control, Ajax Toolkit to develop the application
- Developed Business logic layer using ASP.Net with C# under Visual Studio
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user's needs
- Publishing the web site on IIS server
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS).
- Performed unit testing and functional testing using NUnit.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team
- Designed and developed business components and data components using C# and ADO.NET.
- Designed and Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT.
- Created Web Service in ASP.Net to serialize XML data over HTTP; where the third party uses XMLfor the query and transferring the data.
- Front-end designing and controlling with UI using ASP. NET/MVC5 Web API, CSS, AngularJS.
- Involved in the full migration project of the VB to C#.Net.
- Implemented custom controls in ASP.Net and C#.Net using visual studio 2015.
- Built integrated reporting tools (Using Microsoft Power BI) with data from Sales, Marketing, and Finance systems.
- Implemented the Business Layer for the application in C# using Database Authentication.
- Wrote .NET-based tools in C# using WPF (MVVM), WinForms.
- Worked on large and complex databases in SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in UTP(Unit Test Plan) for the small units or stand alone units of code and usedNUnit testing .
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5/4, AWS EC2, Visual studio 2012, ASP.NET MVC4, HTML5, Java script, CSS, JQuery UI, C#, WCF, WPF,MVVM,Agile Methodology, AJAX, SQL Server 2012, REST, N Unit Testing, SSRS, TFS, Angular JS, Entity Framework.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in collecting and analyzing the business requirements from the business analysts.
- Developed the Single page application Framework in ASP.Net 4.5 primarily using C#.Net with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVP Framework (C#.NET, ADO.NET).
- Created, Consumed & Debugging Security implemented by using WCF SOAP service, used EDMX, LINQ and Lambda expressions for data.
- Web development like building the UI pages, User controls using Telerik controls for ASP.NET and AJAX, creating and consuming WCF services, JQuery, LINQ, etc.,
- Created Web services, which are used to communicate to the other departments.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement the web services
- Web development like building the UI pages, User controls using Telerik controls for ASP.NET and AJAX, creating and consuming WCF services, JQuery, Entity Framework 5, LINQ, etc.
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream / upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other systems.
- Leveraged JQuery for page scripting, AJAX calls and JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and server side validations with Asp.Net
- Experienced in working on JQuery on client side validations, triggering events, popup window and alert messages.
- Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views
- Worked on developing RDLC/ Crystal reports design and related packages in oracle and screens in UI.
- Involved in application enhancements and bug fixing and developed concepts using MVP Framework, ASP.NET,C#.NET, ADO.Net
- Developed very responsive, elegant views for web pages using the BootstrapCSS Frameworks.
- Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Database Model First for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Utilized LINQ to Entities extensively for data retrieving, Querying, storing and manipulation.
- Worked on QC - HP tool to track the status of the defects and the requirements.
- Implemented User Interface with Master pages, themes, CSS, Webservercontrols and User Controls.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Built stored procedures utilizing complex transactions, joins, cursors, and various high level T-SQL.
- Created and tuning the database objects like complex StoredProcedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQLServer2008.
- Used SubVersion (SVN) for source control and documented the entire application.
- Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
Environment: VisualStudio2013/2010, C#4.0, ASP.NET 4.5, WCF, Java Script, Entity Frame Work 4.0, TFS 2010,XAML,WCF,IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
C#/ASP.Net Web Application Developer
- Gathered business requirements and used UML in preparing case and activity diagrams.
- Developed a 3- tier web application following agile development methodology.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing, Deployment of Web Forms and Web Services using IIS 6.0, ASP.NET, XML, and ADO.NET.
- C#.NET is used to program business logic including code-behind files and classes in the middle tier.
- Developed Admin Module web pages to enter new policies, edit privileges, and to edit improper user approvals. Developed Customers Module web forms to access PBS services.
- GUI of both modules is developed using HTML, .NET Controls and C#.
- Extensively used AJAX control toolkit in creating efficient and responsive banking application.
- Designed a MasterPage and used CSS for to provide a consistent look and feel of inherited web pages
- Used Agile methods and frameworks/tools like Spring and Hibernate.
- Participated in full SDLC events - requirement gathering, writing HLD/LLD, build, debug, unit test and deploy multi-client communication and processing system.
- Designed Custom and User Controls that allows Change, Edit, and Move the content on aspx pages.
- State Management Techniques are used to maintain state at control level using View State and at application level using Sessions.
- Implemented Security Features using ASP.NET Login Controls, Personalization, Membership, Authentication and Authorization.
- Applied design patterns such as n-tier, MVVM, Repository, and Singleton for designing key reusable components.
- Used Software Development Kit (SDK) shipped with Microsoft CRM to develop the connection between the IP Office solution and the Microsoft CRM application.
- Deployed pages on IIS 7.0.
- Implemented MVP, MVC, Singleton Design patterns, SOA Architecture and used Telerik controls for user interface.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Used SMTP mail classes of .NET to enable customers in receiving mails with suggestions, alerts from the bank, confirmation, and notifications.
- Extensively worked on Creating, Transmitting and Consuming Web Services.
- Implemented DAL using ADO.NET components like Data Set, Data Provider, and Data Reader to store and retrieve database information.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2008 to create and maintain customer’s information by creating SQL Queries, stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control and file sharing.
- Performed Unit Testing (Mocking objects) on data access and business access layers.
Confidential, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Actively participated in the design, implementation, deployment, configuration, and maintenance phases.
- Followed an n-tiered approach to make the application development flexible and extensible.
- Developed Master pages to create a consistent layout of the pages.
- Controlled the style and layout of various Web Forms using CSS.
- Developed Web User Controls for reusability.
- Developed 3- Tier Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET, UDDI and Web service based on SOAP.
- Used AJAX on frontend web based GUI for an enhanced user experience.
- Middle layer for data access components in ASP.NET and C# classes.
- Developed business layer components in C#.
- XML and SOAP were used to exchange structured and typed information with help of web service over the internet.
- Used ADO.NET technology for transmitting data in XML format between database and user interfaces/web interfaces and also used Multithreading to process the different tasks simultaneously as part of the required functionality.
- Involved in writing Client-side and Server-side scripting.
- Developed Security Layers in C#. NET for user Authentication.
- Created and consumed Web Services using C#.
- Involved in resolving browser compatibility and version compatibility problems.
- Bound the Sitemap to the TreeView control for navigating between several Web Forms.
- Extensively used XML DOM and XPath to create, read, and manipulate the XML data.
- Developed reusable custom data access layer using ADO.NET.
- Form Conversion using original paper forms, static Microsoft Word documents, PDF files or other documents and convert them into interactive Acrobat ( Adobe forms)PDF forms.
- Wrote stored procedures and database functions for data extraction.
- Used ADO.NET as data access middleware for retrieving data and updating records in database.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Application blocks for Exceptions logging and instrumentation.
- Implemented Forms based authentication.
- Unit-tested during the whole code development process and participated actively in the integration testing.
- Used Design Patterns to separate the User Interface and the Business Logic
- Involved in writing complex SQL Statements, and UDF Indexes to validate data and ensure system integrity and security in SQL Server 2008 (T-SQL)
- Implemented the data access layer where the tracking history details and contact information are stored and retrieved from the database using ADO.NET and C#.NET.
- Implemented exception handling and developed custom error pages.
- Implemented source control using VSS.
Environment: MS Visual Studio .NET, .NET Framework 3.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, C#.NET, CSS, IIS 7.0, VSS, XML, XSD, XSL, SOAP, SQL Server 2008, NUnit Testing Framework.
- Involvement in Design and Development of eBiz Product.
- Involved in Design and Development of Web Service.
- Developing RESTful Web services implementing ODATA protocol, to send ONIX feed to Online retailer.
- Developed MDI applications using Window Presentation Foundation (WPF) with integrated special effects.
- Written Stored procedures in Oracle 10g (TOAD) used ODP.Net and Grid View, Data List, Details View.
- Dataset Classes for data Manipulation.
- Worked on views, common shared views for user interface using JQuery and JSON.
- Designed WCF with Service oriented architecture(SOA) to support Distributed computing for end users.
- Maintained high degree of competency across the Microsoft Application Platform, focusing on .Net Framework.
- Implemented Message Queuing in .Net that promotes decoupling within a system by enabling components to Asynchronously submit requests and receive responses .
- Using Output Caching to make use of the ASP.NET memory cache on top of object-level caching.
- Developed WCF Service application as server components to interact with WPF Front end Module.
- User-Friendly GUI Development using Win forms.
- Writing stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to perform the backend operations.
- Fixing the bugs in the system reported by the QA team.
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set for consistent data access.
- Wrote triggers for sending Emails after to clients after any kind of transaction has been made.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Worked on testing all the Pages of the project by using the testing tools.
- Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Tables,Views, User Defined Functions, in SQL Server 2005 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
Environment: NET Framework 3.0, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2005/2008, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 10g, LINQ, SSRS, XML, VSS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes