- Seeking a challenging position in MSBI development field where Microsoft Technologies are used for Data processing, ETL operations, Reporting Services and provides opportunities to share knowledge, experience where technical skills also been enriched automatically. Worked in Software Development \Enhancement of applications as developer\tester\Data Analyst\BI member as a successful team player.
- 6+ years of IT experience in application development\enhancement\database and system server level configuration, BI functionalities, functional testing areas of web based software applications with domain knowledge of health care, banking and insurance services.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle that includes requirement analysis, development, code review, data Analysis, testing full life cycle, implementation of .Net Web applications.
- Strong Communication & Management skills with Excellent Role playing capabilities.
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and Updates of SQL Server 2005,2008, 2010,2012,2014, 2016.
- Hands on experience in BI Development and Deployment of DTS, SSIS packages from MS - Access, Excel, Oracle.
- Designing and Deployment of Reports for the End-User requests using Web Interface & SSRS.
- Extensive experience in controlling the User Privileges, Monitoring the Security and Audit issues as per Standards.
- Experience in providing Logging, Error handling by using Event Handler, and Custom Logging for SSIS Packages.
- Experience in Performance Tuning in SSIS packages by using Row Transformations, Block and Unblock Transformations.
- Good Knowledge on Data Auditing Techniques like CDC
- Expertise in Designing and Deployment of Reports for the End-User requests using Web Interface & SSRS
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and Deployment of SSRS using Scale-Out.
- Expertise in What-If Analysis using Excel, Power Pivot Reports and Drill Through Dashboards using Warehouses and OLTP Connections
- Hands on Experience in using MVC 2/3.5 Architecture.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Working knowledge of .Net Framework 3.5\4 (VB.NET and C#.NET), IIS Web Server and Application Server.
Web Application Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0\3.5, MVC 2\3.5, HTML, Web class, CSS
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008\2005, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016, MS-Access
Operating systems: Windows XP and Windows 7/8.
Tools: Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET 2010, Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, Subversion, Microsoft® IIS 7.5, MS Team Foundation Server, MKS Source Integrity Tool, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0, ETL Tool BODS 3.1, SSDT, Automation Selenium Web Driver
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft office suit.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Performed Gap analysis for standard work flow and was involved in the end to end development, documentation of functional and technical documents, Test plan, Test summary, quality assurance activities, testing and execution of projects.
- Enrolled in end to end activities like developing manual testing of functional application flow, bug fixing of application and in project quality delivery activities
- Involved in overall testing of various features of GUI modules based on user roles like Data Entry SUW, UW, and Membership.
- Involved in application deployments in testing and production environments. Mentored and trained team members about application's functional work flow.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Participated in earlier session of application workflow demo meetings and Involved in testing and bug fixing of various features of different GUI modules during Confidential -10 deployments in test environments.
- Attended requirements meetings, design reviews and coordinated all development and testing work with the team members in offshore and addressed the status of task progress to the onshore project manager.
- Involved in production support activities, Automated the application for testing and handling end customers of the product. Mentored and trained team members about application's functional work flow.
- Involved in end to end process flow of Rename project as Team lead to ensure the quality of deliverables to customer at correct time.
- Involved in Data analysis process for rename project and worked along with customer to implement the changes correctly without delay in delivery by using ETL tools like SSAS, SSIS and SSRS.
- Implementing Server level configuration changes to resolve the issues successfully which come across while doing the rename execution.
- For Win2k8 project started involved in the initial phase of project from Data analysis for ICE Apps level server configuration, interface application details and implemented the migration to new 2008 server successfully in test environment.
- Attended requirements meetings, involved in design reviews, documentation related with quality assurance, development and testing activities along with product maintenance team members to include the enhancement work
Environment: Microsoft Visual studio 2008, SSIS, SSRS,SQL server 2003/2005/2008/2010 , XML, SharePoint 2010,HTML,CSS, WebClass,Asp.net, VB, Microsoft Office, HP Quality Center, MKS Integrity Tool Kit
- Did the Design, coding and unit testing for all new modules of application.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes