- Strong experience in Client/Server and Web Application, Console applications and Windows Applications development employing Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Confidential Technologies and .NET Framework.
- Experience in almost all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - requirements definition, design, documentation, development, integration, testing and troubleshooting, implementation and maintenance.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented application architecture, design and implementation.
- Extensive experience in developing, debugging multi-tier applications using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC and related technologies.
- Excellent Experience of Game development for Windows, iOS using XCode
- Extensive knowledge of WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and LINQ (Language Integrated Queries) in ASP.NET 4.5.
- Experience in Cloud computing Confidential Azure and also worked with Web Forms, Win Forms, ASP.Net State Management, ASP.Net Caching, Security, .Net Remoting.
- Worked on SQL Server 2005/2008, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and Views.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodology projects.
- Expertise in developing MVC, WEB, Windows application by using Confidential present the data about the client improvement/response towards the treatment and published the application to the File Share using Click Once Deployment technology.
- Designed and implemented mobile web applications using frameworks and skilled in developing APIs for frameworks modules for mobile platforms using ASP.NET.
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP .NET 3.5/3.0 versions Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation 3d (WPF), Windows Workflow Foundations
- Sound Analytical skills to analyze the requirements.
- Extensive working experience ASP.NET MVC Framework implemented Controller, Controller Actions and Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views and View Models
- Got many appreciation mails from my clients for my work.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones.
- Provided KT to new on boarding team members in the project.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional team building, strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, Quick learner and adaptable
- Solid experience in maintenance projects and end user support activities
- Expert knowledge of versioning tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN and CVS.
- Extensive experience in full life cycle development projects with complete System Life Cycle experience.
- Worked with Web Services (SOAP), Web API, XAML, Windows communication Foundation (WCF).
- Have hands on experience with ORM frameworks like Entity Framework.
- Experience in generating dynamic web pages with c# using razor in ASP.NET.
- Maintained with up-to-date with latest technology and trends, quickly learning new concepts, tools, and techniques. Updated to New Skills in .NET (Silverlight, Entity Framework, Workflows, MVC 2, 3 and 4)
- Strong in identifying, assessing and providing resolution of complex issues and problems.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) skills with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Able to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Strengths involve high caliber for Problem Solving, Communication and interpersonal skills and ease of adaptation to newer development techniques and languages.
- Expert knowledge of versioning tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN and HUB.
- Excellent experience in AGILE, Test-driven development (TDD) and SCRUM methodologies of development process such as requirement & definition, prototyping, proof of concept and implementation.
- Got Customer Delight Award from my Client for Outstanding Performance.
- Got Best Team Award for Teamwork from my Client.
- Coordinate on-site and offshore team and helped in building best practice documents.
Confidential Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, MVC, LINQ
Programming Languages: C#, C, C++, SQL, T-SQL, Oracle, PL-SQL
Database/RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, Ajax, ASP.NET Web Services, Master Pages, Object Oriented Programming, Entity Framework.
XML-Related Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, WSDL.
Operating Systems: Windows XP /7.0, Windows Server 2003/2008
Development: VisualStudio.NET 2013/2010/2008/2005.
Tools: SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio, Test Director (QC), Confidential Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SVN, TFS, Toad, Confidential VISIO 2000, MS Visio 2007, JIRA Project Management Tool, Service Centre, GIT.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr .Net developer
- Functioned as member of OIT team for DNR-CPW-Habitat Partnership Program (HPP) project.
- Developed Web application for the applications using .NET Framework. Configured various Web Applications on Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Develop Stored Procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL and T-SQL in MS SQL Server for fetching data and binding.
- Perform all facets of design, application development and testing within .NET architecture based on programming guidelines/standards.
- Created a report to handle the inventory list of items by committee all across the fiscial year and allow for additional materails to track.
- Used Data Access Layer Methods (ADO.NET), Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data
- Wrote code in C# and alos created reports for the date range and mutli committee selectable.
- Generated various claim related reports from SQL Server Database using SSDT.
- Ensured organization operations were in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring high availability of the production environment and point of contact for handling and resolving any issues.
- Used SVN for version control and in sprint planning's, for code reviewing, tracking tasks and maintaining.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Sr .Net developer
- Extensive experience with WPF, Angular 2 and XAML for creating One click Applications using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Designing and building of structured programs for an application to engage with both internal and external customers (developers).
- Responsible for writing the code in Confidential Visual Studio.Net 2015 with ASP.Net using code behind C# and performed Unit Testing (using NUnit)
- Consistently attended meetings with the Client subject matter experts to acquire functional business requirements in order to build SQL queries that would be used in dashboards to satisfy the business's needs.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Building tools and services that enable collaboration and co-engineering for internal and external partners.
- Involved in developing User Interface for Onboarding tools application using WPF and XAML.
- Created a management console to allow managers to easily tailor the content and processes to onboard new employees to their organization and workgroup.
- Created a keystroke access to open the xml in window frame to allow owner of the group to edit in an easy manner using Angular 2.
- Manage the delivery of CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts of the Confidential Dynamics CRM-based project.
- Developed HTML5, CSS3 based page layouts using the prototypes, wireframes and psd images for vertical re-design of the websites.
- Designed need to be an improved mechanism to ensure that employees are correctly matched with their new teams (and thus shown the correct onboarding content).
- Implemented an administrator reporting to identify stale/unused content to help keep the tool up-to- date and relevant.
- Using Windows Forms for GUIs with some test work with Crystal Reports & html for reporting.
- Involved in the test environment production support. Ensuring that the test environment is up and running all the time without any issues.
- Developed desktop application using Windows Forms (WinForms) for internal team usage to track application status, assign and resolve tickets.
- Enhance the existing UI components written in WPF to ensure accessibility using Styles, Triggers and Templates.
- Rewrite existing WinForm UIs to improve accessibility and worked on events to make the control access through keyboard.
- Implemented ContextMenu for the grid buttons to access using on a dialog box.
- Experienced in using Inspect (Inspect.exe) tool to select any UI element and view the elements accessibility data.
- Worked on Build Automation and Build Pipeline Development using Jenkins.
- Worked with colour contrast analyser(CCA) to test some UI defects in high contrast modes along with CCA.
- Support and participate in the on call rotation for maintenance of IIS websites and windows servers.
- Applied web resources, real-time workflows and business rules to extend the Dynamics CRMwhich fulfill the business requirements.
- WPF is used to develop and create attractive and effective user interfaces.
- Building a new cloud platform for existing legacy application using Azure technologies, part of Designing the new architecture
- Added code for the GVFS (GIT Virtual File System) to clone the data from the Onboarding tools to the new hires.
- Implemented a pop-up message window that prompts to install all required software’s before enlistment of the code from the application.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, Visual Studio 2017, ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, XAML, Angular 2, HTML 4/5, Angular 2, MY-SQL, BizTalk, JQuery, IIS, Azure, Share point, SQL, GIT.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. .NET Developer
- Designing and developing web services for both client and service provider applications, using Service Oriented Architecture and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, WFXML)
- Analyzed highly complex business requirements, designs and technical specifications to develop / program highly complex original code.
- Developed and supported WCF web services and wrote user interfaces using ASP .NET and windows client using C#.
- Developed .NET application utilizing Connect Direct to transfer files to destination using NDM.
- Worked in IIS Application Server environment along with design and development of WCF web services.
- Developed Angular 2 components to support the web application and worked with Angular Services, Directives, Components, Forms and its Validations.
- Used Connect: Direct NDM and creating NDM scripts and jobs demonstrated in .NET application tuning.
- Developed reports using MS SQL Server and SSRS and supported configuration of Global 360 3rd party vendor product to integrate with developed WCF services, ASP .NET and Windows client components within Confidential environment.
- Developed MS SQL Server Reporting Service reports.
- Generated reports using SSRS, which were sent to different Clients, and managers.
- Good understanding of SSRS with Report authoring, Report management, Report delivery and Report security and Created reports with Analysis Services Cube as the data source using SSRS.
- Implemented Confidential SQL Server code (DDL, stored procedures, etc.) and custom data model development and performance tune developed programs.
- Verified program logic by executing test data, testing and debugging the programs and also supported testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Assured quality, security and compliance requirements for supported area and supervised in creation of updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Provided testing support for developed programs and was also partner with business and technology teams to provide best-in-class design and application support.
- Developed new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Experienced in working with Anthill Pro and worked with version control tools such as Harvest and TFS responsibilities.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Sr. .NET Developer
- Designed and developed web applications in ASP.NET, C#.Net utilizing .Net Framework 4.0, Oracle 11g, Subversion (SVN).
- Used 3-tier architecture (Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer) for developing application.
- Develop business logic using C# and user interfaces using ASP.NET as per design documents and adhere to timelines and release schedules following project development methodology and coding standards/guidelines.
- Developed the application using MVC Framework that leverages the Model-View Controller and implemented the dependency injection architecture.
- Implemented the Business Layer for the application in C# using Database Authentication.
- Used MVC to create various views of the Web Pages and different action methods in the controllers.
- Planning to rewrite windows application into web application wherein involved in creating POC in technologies like HTML5 or ASP.net 4.0 with MVC.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Used Spring Model View Controller Framework and Achieved Dependency Injection.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern with ASP view engine to develop an efficient web application, ASP.NET with C# as code.
- Created View Models to encapsulate all models and classes used on the different views for a more organized, structured and clean code.
- Used AJAX Control Toolkit for progress bars, update panels, filters and pop-up messages.
- Developed Data Access Layer using ADO.NET and accessed Data using Stored Procedures.
- Created Stored Procedure to implement complex business logics to improve performance.
- Wrote C#.net class modules for database connectivity and execution of stored procedures in Oracle 11g.
- Involved in changing the schema of the Data base specified by the business team and pointing the application to new schema in the Data base.
- Extensively used datasets, data tables and data views to retrieve and manipulate data display in ASP.NET.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control, creating and managing projects and accessing the items that restored and managed for a project.
- Post-Release maintenance, bug fixing and adding new features, based on the user requests.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. .NET Developer
- Developed application layout and responsive web pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Worked on Kendo UI Controls to support HTML Controls in all the browsers.
- Experienced in Implementing UI Designs in Xaml using Windows Presentation Foundation, WCF and Developed Applications using MVC
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Develop WCF services to connect external data sources.
- Responsible for designing User Interfaces using web/front end technologies.
- The project has Angularjs that handles the front end RWD view and renders data by calling the REST web services framework.
- Designed in MVC architecture (iOS, Android and Windows phone) applications
- Implemented WCF for communication with other enterprise systems.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Data Model as well as LINQ to SQL to deal with database
- Involved in developing User Interface Web forms using MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX data grid, Web Parts and developed the validation process on both client side and server side using ASP.NET Validation Controls.
- Implemented UI angular bootstrap for faster and easier web development.
- Work closely with the web application development team to ensure proper integration between mobile application and web application.
- Used Web.Config file for setting up the application by providing connection strings.
- Extensively used Master Pages in ASP.NET4.0 to achieve consistent for designing of web pages for website.
- Created various reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 (SSRS).
- Coded C# wrapper / helper classes for DB Manager and Session Manager.
- Used services, Async tasks and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Implemented Collections, Delegates, Interfaces, Serialization, Deserialization, Event Handling Concepts in C#.
- Used the Phython language to develop web-based data retrieval systems.
- Redesigned angular front end app build system with Gulp.
- To reuse code/functionality created custom Directives, Filters, services and controllers.
- Used Bootstrap responsive CSS to adjust to phones, tablets and desktops.
- Designed and developed Databases in SQL, which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using TSQL.
- Used logging mechanism for debugging and logging objects.
- Creating the stored procedures and rules based on client requirements
- Created SQL Server Table Types and passing data table from the data access layer instead of individual parameters.
- Design and implement new, and update existing, tables and stored procedures (SQL 2008, T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio).
- Used Gulp and Bower for building client side of the application.
- Unit Tested and coordinated mobile application in Native environment and validated the mobile application functionality on physical smart phone hardware devices and virtual device emulators
- Using Wiki to document several aspects of the system (e.g. functional and design document)
- Worked in Agile Environment using Scrum methodology.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Involved in front end Application development using in ASP.NET, AJAX using C#, and back end in SQL Server 2008.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Used .Net Nuke for a three-tier architecture model with a core framework providing to support extensible modular structure.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#.NET) for database access.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Consumed some external Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to write logs to the database.
- Used ADO.Net objects to query the queue and invoke corresponding methods based on operation code for manipulation of records on the cloud server.
- Used VB.NET/C# language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities and to develop OOPS classes.
- Used Visual Source safe 6.0 for version Control.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
- Created Dropdown and Drill through reports using SSRS.
Environment: Visual studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET 4.0, VB .NET, MVC, LINQ, WCF, MS SQL 2008, JQuery, IIS 7.0, CSS, XML, HTML, SSIS, SSRS, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Agile.
Confidential, DeerField, IL
- Used Visual Source safe 6.0 for version Control.
- Web Application Design including flow of information and making a decision of various forms, controls and data objects to be used for aesthetic and efficient performance.
- Used XML WebServices to retrieve the relevant information from various sources. XML and SOAP was used to exchange the information over the network.
- Involved in development of 3-tier Architecture.
- Worked on development of to create promotion as per business requirement and provide online gift awards based on eligibility.
- Using T-SQL, created stored procedures, functions, views for accessing and managing data.
- Created various reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 (SSRS).
- Used editable Data Grid controls to display and edit the requested information.
- Created DLLs to implement business logic and to integrate the application.
- Ease of maintenance was assured with consistent use of web.config file.
- Designed and developed necessary database connection classes.
- Implemented state management using session, query string, cookies and view state.
- Extensive use of ADO.NET objects like Data Sets, Data Tables, Data Reader, Command and Connection objects, Data Grid, Data list and Repeater objects.
- Reading legacy C++ code to convert into .NET.
- Thoroughly unit tested various modules of the system and fixed the bugs.
- Used LINQ to SQL for mapping tables and stored procedures to access the data from the Database.
- Maintenance and support for the products as per the client’s requests.
- Used MS Visual Source Safe for Source Control and version management.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, SQL Server, IIS Admin, VS.NET 2005, OOP, OOAD, CSS. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Java Script, Share Point, Windows Servers, Active Directory
- Involved in translating the customer requirements into Design specifications and ensured that the requirements translate into software solution.
- Developed View-Models in order to restrict the controllers to control the dataflow between the model and view.
- Created methods in Web services and Windows services for both Windows and Web Applications.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, j Query and AJAX.
- Designed, modeled multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Designed the MODS Data Model (Medicare Operational Data Source) and created the related database entities using LINQ-to-Entity and nHibernate in Data Model Project and created MODS.EDMX file corresponding to Appeals module.
- Designed UI pages with Razor views and partial views.
- Involved in database design. Created Database Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, and Triggers.
- Created the Editor and Display templates for MVC controls.
- Developed AdminTools module using ASP.NET MVC, Views, Controller classes, C#.NET and Stored procedures to allow Auditors to Rollback Claims to particular CaseStates.
- Designed & Deployed SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for updating the records from Excel to SQL database.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version controlling.