- A Microsoft .Net Professional with over 5+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC) in various domains like Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, and Healthcare.
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on Three Tier Architecture, N - Tier Architecture, SOA (Service-oriented Architecture), MVC (Model View Controller), Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing Web Applications using C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.NET.
- Experience in developing applications using SITECORE.
- Experience in working with Entity Framework, MVC, N-Tier Client / Server Applications.
- Extensive experience in server-side techniques with Asp.Net.
- Good Experience with ADO.NET for all CRUD operations. Used the concepts of Data Set, Data Adapters, Data Reader and Data Repeater.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism and also used Multi-Threading technique.
- Expert in creating Windows Forms, Web Forms, Console Application, Windows Services, Workflow frameworks, UI frameworks and Entity Framework.
- Experience working on SQL Server 2005/20008/2010, PL/SQL and Oracle 10g/11g.
- Hands on experience in creating Stored Procedures, Triggers, Transaction Management, T-SQL, Code optimization and performance and experience on IIS Server.
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features like WCF and WPF.
- Proficient in building, consuming and publishing Web Services using SOAP and REST Protocols including JSON.
- Good experience on AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge on WEB API and using Ajax Controls.
- Experience in manual testing, proficiency in writing test plans and in Unit testing, test driven development (MS TEST and NUNIT).
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle processes, agile, scrum and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Proficient in writing Functional Test, and Integration Test cases and knowledge on Automation Testing.
- Expertise in understanding user requirements and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience in Implementing Sass to Css compilation on build server (Team City).
- Experience in using Source Code Version Control tools like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS (Team- Foundation Server), Subversion (SVN), Jira.
- Experience with Forms Authentication & Authorization, Membership Roles in security in .NET applications.
- Experienced in interacting with the clients during Design, Development and Product Implementation phases so as to make sure that the application is as per the requirement.
- Good understanding of SharePoint 2013 server and SharePoint Online.
- Experience in using design tools like Visio and Rational Rose.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and design skills and excellent communication skills with leadership qualities.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework, VS.NET, WPF, WCF, LINQ, Web API
Database Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall Method, Agile, Scrum.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/2012R2
Transport mechanisms: HTTP, SOAP, and REST.
Version Control Systems: Visual Source Safe (VSS), TFS, SVN.
Testing: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Nightly
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
- Extensively developed User Interface by involving in various phases of SDLC including requirement analysis and architectural design phases of the project using agile/scrum methodologies.
- Involved in development of Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer and various other tiers of N-Tired application.
- Involved using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 3 application.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 4.0/4.5.
- Ajax web browser technology was extensively used with jQuery to avoid post back to the server.
- Migrated a basic application from Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.0.
- Implemented various client-side validations using Angular JS, ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level using Data Annotations
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Involved in Web Application using MVC3/MVC4, WEB API.
- Created common libraries (components) which are easy to inject and for use in any module.
- Provided session level security and role based authentication using session objects and cookies.
- Developed masters and transactions Win forms.
- Designed and coded the Win Forms and implemented the logic using C#.NET.
- Designed User Interface using Asp.net Standard Controls, Win Forms and Ajax Controls.
- Produced and Consumed SOAP Web services.
- Developed and consumed WCF and WPF services for communication with internal systems.
- Created snapshots by using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) for the functional requirement.
- Leveraged WPF Rich features such as themes, Styles, Animations, Triggers, Brushes, Path objects, Data Templates, Control Templates and Resources and Panels.
- Implemented new features for Windows using WPF 4.0, 4.5, XAML, Expression Blend, Visual Studio 2010, 2012, PRISM, and MVVM design pattern architecture for estimation.
- Actively involved in Migrating applications from Dot Net 2.0 to Dot Net 4.0, classic to Azure cloud and AWS deployment.
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Developed WCF Services Framework for providing Search and Authentication services.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Developed and executed the unit test cases using NUnit to obtain the max Code Coverage.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Penetration Testing of the entire application.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, WCF, SQL Server 2012, IIS, Azure, AWS, NUnit, C++, GIT, Angular 2, Web Services, Scrum methodologies, LINQ, XML/XSL/XSD, HTML5, jQuery, CSS3.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sitecore .net Developer
- Migrated web applications into the Sitecore CMS System.
- Developed and implemented web applications into Sitecore systems using SCRUM Agile methods.
- Developed multi-channel and content aggregation features. Completed object-oriented design and programming.
- Created consistent and fast interfaces using best practices.
- Provided training and guidance on Sitecore development to other developers.
- Completed software and coding troubleshooting and resolved issues
- Coordinated software development internationally.
- Served a mentoring role for developers.
- Integrated Sitecore with backend systems and provided user controls.
- Implemented plans at all levels from micro to high level applications.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Designed reports for patient records using Ajax Toolkit Bar Chart Control, Ajax Pie Chart Control.
- Used Caching to increase Web services performance.
- Developed mail system that sends push notifications using SQL and T-SQL.
- Developed stored procedures and functions to implement business rules and updating the data to related tables in SQL Server 2012.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and unit test plan and performed unit testing (NUnit) for the developed functionalities.
- Used TFS for version controlling of the application.
- Designed and Developed Active Directory account settings for the user login.
- Created Silverlight Web Objects for an Interactive UI and also added animations during page transitions using Silverlight.
- Strong knowledge on OOB features of SharePoint 2013.
- Used SharePoint online for document collaboration.
- Designed user interface that looks simple and easy to use which is more like outlook mail using ASP.Net controls and CSS.
Environment: MVC 5.0, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, Java Script, NHibernate, AJAX, Classic ASP, TDD, Couch base, Inversion of Control (IOC), COSMOS, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.0, SOAP, RESTFUL, Visual Studio 2013, T- SQL, XML, SQL Server 2012, IIS.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Agile SCRUM process model.
- Used Angular JS and ASP.Net, MVC 5 development framework to build a single-page application.
- Hosted WCF Services for Client / Server communication.
- Extensively used Web Server controls like Grid View, Data List for displaying the records.
- Tested front-end code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Implemented AJAX controls for responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Involved in designing and developing Next-Gen Saas-based platform.
- Involving in handling client side state management and server side state management.
- Used LINQ for Query building.
- Used ADO.NET to establish connections between server-side web application and SQL database.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them with SOAP and Used IIS as a server.
- Used Master Page and User Controls to increase code reusability.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version control.
- Used JIRA for tracking the workflow.
- Involved in writing Unit Test cases, Functional Testing.
- Involved in requirement gathering and converting the requirements into technical design and prepared Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Provided client side validations using JQuery to reduce the burden on IIS Server. Worked on ASP.NET state Management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET authentication & optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application.
- Involved in supporting and maintenance for legacy production systems.
- Implemented a Factory using resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to the Web API.
- Designed and implemented the presentation logic using VB.net, ADO.NET and ASP.NET.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns
- Developed web application using ASP.NET, MVC 2.0.
- Implemented XML Web Services.
- Extensively used Datasets, Data tables and Data views to retrieve and manipulate data and display in ASP.NET front end interface.
- Provided database connectivity using Oracle Server.
- Used SVN for version control of the source code.
- Written Test Case for Functionality Testing.