- Around 6+ years of IT experience which includes 4 Years of hands on Experience in Robotic Process Automation.
- Interacting with the clients to understand their business requirements and understanding the business flow through status calls.
- Configure Robotics Automation software using core work flow principles in line with best practice.
- Supporting existing process and implementing change requirements as part of structured change control process.
- Preparing the Technical Design Document (TDD) about the process solution along with the manual about it.
- Developing the process (from scratch) on basis of business flow in an efficient way.
- Created many Common/Re - usable Objects for all the processes.
- Guiding Run team whenever a technical issue appears and helping deployment team to check dependencies through scripts.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of structured change control process.
- Working close with the client at the Client Location and proactively providing inputs to their business.
- Working with in project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery or project manager accordingly and providing inputs to change control process.
- Doing Unit testing of the code and helping testers to perform System Integrating Testing and collaborating with the client to perform User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Post Production, supporting the client with change requests and fixing the bugs in production.
- Have excellent logical ability and systematic approach to problem solving analysis, solution, design and strong debugging skills.
- Handling Production issues during and after the warranty period.
- Part of RPA Capability to look after all the issues that occur along different processes and assist developers in resolving issues.
- Experience in Surface Automation in Dynamic Image Search.
- Experience in Work Queues configuration, monitoring and Internal Blue Prism Work Queues Actions.
- Exception handling design and correct use of stages, blocks and use of data.
- Designed and Worked with Blue Prism and UI Path
- Reviewing and Optimizing Blue Prism Code for several processes to provide sign off for Go Live.
- Reviewed and fixed Business Process Production issues using Blue Prism.
- Performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere, thereby reducing manual intervention.
- Created out of the box scripts and integrated with Automation Anywhere to achieve process automation.
RPA Tools: Blue Prism, UI Path and Automation Anywhere
Programming Languages: C++, Visual Basic 6, C#, VB.NET, SQL, PL/SQL
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5, Tas-Based Async Model, LINQ, Parallel LINQ, WPF, WCF, ADO.NET, REST API, Win Forms, Web Forms.
Frameworks/Libraries: MVC, MVVM, MVP
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
Application Servers: JBoss, Web sphere, Tomcat and Web logic
Ticketing Tools: Remedy & JIRA
Web Technologies: HTML, XML & CSS
Confidential - Richardson, TX
RPA BluePrism Developer
- Enabled new spy mode technique called SAP spy mode to integrate the SAP system to BluePrism.
- Created the Component and Sequence diagram towards meeting functional and non-functional requirements in conformance to the Use case document.
- Designed the Automation process to login into SAP system.
- Involved in creating the Automation Process to download the Failure idoc’s from SAP system to Excel files by using Application Modeler.
- Created Business Object by using Collection Stage to transfer data from SAP system to Excel.
- Worked on creation of Business Object to Validate the Excel data against to SAP table.
- Created the Automation Process to send the Final Excel file as an email.
- Involved in using various actions like Conditions and Loops, User prompts, Error Logging and commands like OCR, KeyStrokes etc., for coding the automation process.
- Extensively worked on creation of Work Queues and assigning the Processes to those Queues.
- Worked on Automation of Excel related tasks using MS Excel VBO.
- Extensively worked on Email-POP3/SMPT Visual Business object to send Excel files as an email.
- Involved in publishing of Objects and integrating those in Process Studio.
- Extensively worked on Automating tasks using Scheduler and Reports for Scheduled tasks to repeat as per requirements.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Debugging and Deploying the Process in Control Room.
- Created Releases and Packages for deployment.
- Involved in Deployment of Processes and Importing and Exporting the .bp files.
- Extensively worked on Production related issues and support activities.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Gather requirements from business units and analyze them to determine if they would be good candidates for automation.
- Develop robots using Automation Anywhere.
- Setup bots in the Control room
- Utilize the bot framework and contribute towards enhancing it.
- Worked on Logging into websites, searching websites, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Replicating the process that a human would do while working with Desktop and Web applications and populate forms and complete processes end to end.
- Extensively worked with commands like object cloning, web recorder, Terminal Emulator etc.
- Consume Web services for interfacing between disparate systems.
- Worked extensively with File and folder objects.
- Automating data transfers, including importing/exporting data between applications or files.
- Automate routine backups and file management tasks.
- Maintained centralized systems for backup, security, and resources.
- Capture and reuse automated processes in a central repository.
- Extract data from various data sources like spreadsheet, notepad.
- Code error handlers to catch and log errors.
- Created, maintained and customized complex JIRA project configurations including workflows, custom fields, permissions and notifications.
- Responsible for scheduling Task scheduler to exchange data between ERP and application.
- Worked with log file to handle the errors. Identifying and debugging the errors using Error Handlers. Used String Operation to Compare and eliminate duplicates from the data.
- Created Design and Deployment strategy of RPA under AWS -EC2 with bots execution in parallel.
- Extensive experience in problem identification, error resolution process and reporting defects.
- Worked with the project runs on Agile Development method.
- Strong understanding of product capability, structure, protocols, application integration, technology, deployment related to Robotic Process Automation.
- Worked with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation
Environment: Automation Anywhere V 10.0, VB Script, Oracle, SQL databases, AWS, SAP, CRM
Confidential - Alpharetta, Georgia
- Working on Robotic Process Automation using BluePrism.
- Identified opportunity to automate manual tasks using Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology, and established Commercial-wide RPA program to deliver the first software bot in production.
- Technology research and tool selection (Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Workfusion, UIPath, Kofax
- Kopaw, and others)
- Creating solution on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based, Java and Mainframe).
- Working on technologies like OCR, ICR, Machine learning. Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand for further requirements
- Feasibility study for RPA implementation.
- Create architecture document for RPA
- Worked on advanced Blue Prism technology for Web Service which has reduced 50% development & maintenance effort
- Managing governance & adopting Blue Prism best practice approaches.
Oracle 10g, Microsoft Visual Studio, Pixtools 7.5.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. .Net Developer
- Understand each and every module and gathered and managed the project content by using Content Management System (CMS).
- Involved in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Performed functional requirement analysis and was involved in system design based on n-tier architecture.
- Rewritten the parts of existing application modules for performance and implemented the reusability.
- Involved in the development of Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer in C#.\
- Created classes and modules in C# using Visual Studio.
- Involved in POC ( Proof of Concept) phase for design WCF Service for connecting front end interface and backend database and redesign SQL Server database.
- Developed Web Application using ASP.NET, SQL, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Created rich and interactive UI using WPF.
- Developed the front end using ASP.NET and code behind using C#.
- Used Dataset, Data Reader and Data Adapter to develop a Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Involved in Database Design, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Designed and developed desktop application using WPF, XAML and Expression Blend.
- Created reports using Crystal Reports for the report needed by middle office and back office users.
- Written and used Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008.
- Wrote Windows Services for job scheduling of auto email notifications and to trigger the scheduled transfers.
- Created Crystal Reports for statistical analysis of usage of the system, which can be accessed as web report as well as in PDF format using acrobat reader.