- 8 years of experience as a Software Developer with a background in diverse facets of the .NET, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications, with expertise in framework design, process modeling, and requirements gathering.
- Well versed in Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA), developing n-tier architecture applications - UI/Presentation layer, WCF Service layer, Utility APIs, enterprise level class libraries
- Experience in detection of bugs, rectifying the bugs, Supporting the application and Application maintenance.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC including requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding and testing, expertise in integration.
- Experience in .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, MVC 4.0/5.0, AJAX, Web Services(SOAP), Pl/SQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, WPF, Web API.
- Good exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensively developed applications in Win Forms, Web Forms, MVC, MVVM and Single Page application Architectural patterns.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and methodologies.
- Hand-on experience with Reporting Tools in writing and tuning with better design and much information in different layouts using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proficient in Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Web API, DOM, JSON, XML, AJAX, RESTful services.
- Extensive experience in using State Management Techniques both server and client side.
- Experience in Software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Test Driven Development
- Experience in implementing Authentication and Authorization security mechanisms.
- Strong understanding and Implementations knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience in web-application including front-end & database.
- Expertise in creating user controls and using Third party Controls like Data Grid, Flex Grid in Visual Studio.
- Experience in writing SQL statements, complex queries, sub queries, joins, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Functions in SQL Server.
- Experience in creating and consuming Web Services using C#.
- Experience in working with version control tools like Team Foundation Server(TFS), Subversion(SVN), Visual Source Safe(VSS), Git.
- Experience implementing web application frameworks using n-tier, MVP, MVC with Entity Framework, Web API architecture.
- Highly organized and efficient to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: C#,C++, PL/SQL, T-SQL, VB.NET
MICROSOF .NET TECHNOLOGIES: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ADO.NET, VB.NET, WCF,MVC,WPF, WEB SERVICES, WIN FORMS, WEB FORMS
DATA BASES: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005/2000, MS ACCESS 2010/2007, ORACLE 10G/9I
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS SERVER 2008/2003/2000, WINDOWS XP, VISTA/ WINDOWS 7, UNIX, LINUX
IDE: MS VISUAL STUDIO.NET 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, RTC.
NORTH SHORE SYSTEMS LLC, SAN CLEMENTE, CALIFORNIA
- Understanding system requirements and execution of tasks allocated to maintain and develop Web pages.
- Involved in the everyday scrum meeting which included the management.
- Involved in supporting and maintaining the application after production.
- Creating the routing logic by using Controller in ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- Updating the entire application to be cross browser compatible
- Ensuring quality of deliverables with Testing and Supply chain teams.
- Perform enhancements for Web using C# ASP.Net using Visual studio 2012 and SQL Server 2008.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation, business and data access Layers.
- Developed system services Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services.
- Worked on Telerik and Kendo UI controls for dropdowns, grids and progress bars.
- Have created and used Winforms.
- Used Delegates and Events to establish communication between the Winforms.
- Used Agile Methodologies for development through TDD, continuous integration and stand-up meetings.
- Using JQuery & JSON for dynamic User Interface, retrieval and posting of data.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls
- Used LINQ in data and business layers.
- Created required objects using C# for interacting with Crystal Reports.
- Written stored procedures in SQL servers which are indeed used as data source for Crystal Reports.
- Created complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements with error handling.
- Responsible for troubleshoot and bug fix of the defects.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary key.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures for moving data from storage area to data mart.
- Analyze defects and find strategic and logic solution.
- Developed web applications using ASP.NET and AJAX Extensions under MVC architecture.
- Involved in consuming Restful web services to validate the data entered by the user.
- Used LINQ to SQL to get data from database.
- Used Server Controls like Data Grid, Datasets to display, manipulate data along with SQL Stored procedures to interact with the database
- Unit and Integration Testing for the modules.
ENVIRONMENT: MS Visual Studio 2012/2013, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF, LINQ, MVC 5.0, Agile development, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Web Services, Winforms, IIS7.0,crystal reports, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XLST, JQuery, Angular Js, Knockout Js, Bootstrap, TDD, Team Foundation Server, Windows 7
Confidential, SAN DIEGO, CA
- Designed and developed asp.net MVC 4.0 with integrated custom controls and user controls.
- Implemented the ASP.net membership provider to manager user's base.
- Hands on experience in using asp.net Ajax, JQuery, and .net controls like chart control.
- Implemented technical use cases by designing and developing the appropriate web pages in asp.net using C# code-behind.
- Worked in an Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly and designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and MVC3 design pattern.
- Created, Deployed and Managed Reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used Telerik & Kendo UI controls like RadChart and RadGridview to provide richer user experience.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework and Model View Controller MVC for the existing.
- Developed WinForms user interface projects with initial layout and base control.
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls.
- Maintain high quality of RESTful services.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures
- Developed Web API'S for all data exchanges between Client and server, and Angular JS (acts as a VIEW MODEL) to bind data fetched using Web API'S to UI.
- Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol (soap over http) settings.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Created stored procedures, functions and views for the related business scenarios in SQL Server.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database.
- Developed database access components using the ADO.NET Entity Framework and utilized LINQ to Entity.
- Implemented error handling for the web pages by displaying appropriate user readable error messages.
- Setting up the application development environment by using Microsoft TFS.
- Hands on experience creating the technical design documents & maintaining them.
- Responsible for writing the code in Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2010 with ASP.Net using code behind C# & tested with NUNIT.
- Hands on experience in using the XML serialization provided by .net.
- Supporting the production support issues/deployment.
ENVIRONMENT: .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, TDD, HTML5,CSS, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2005, Winforms, WPF, Entity Framework, Web API, Ajax, crystal reports, Bootstrap, Angular Js, MS Dynamic CRM, MVC, WCF, WPF, SSRS, IIS, PL /SQL.
Confidential, EDISON, NJ
- Interacted with Business Users for gathering business requirements and involved in analyzing, documenting business requirements, functional requirements for developing Forms, Documents and Reports.
- Created dynamic web portal for authorized information requestors MATRX sub module using ASP.Net Web Forms application in Visual studio and developed reports using Reporting services.
- Developed the sub modules using ASP.NET with business logic written in C# with Visual Studio.
- Used Data Set, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Grid view, Data Repeater for retrieving and displaying information.
- Created ASP.NET web services using WSDL and SOAP for interacting with other sub systems and to access Reports, Forms and Notices.
- Implemented WCF security features.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between business components.
- Developed online Billing Systems for users to view invoices
- Developed online public information center and Web-based Query center applications
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Services using WEB API which return JSON data.
- Developed the modules using MVC4 with SQL Server as the backend database and the business logic is written in C#.
- Extensively used LINQ to retrieve and manipulated data as strongly typed objects.
- Used Angular Js as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Experienced in creating Master pages, User Controls and used Cascading Style Sheet, HTML5 for ASP.NET web applications.
- Implemented Ajax for creating interactive web application and for avoiding reloading of page for each request.
- Session management of the application was well handled.
- Used ADO.NET for connecting to SQL Server database
- Complex Stored Procedures were created in SQL Server
- Generated Enterprise level reports using SSRS and used SSIS for data transformation solutions and extraction solutions.
- Communicated with Agencies for Business Requirements, Analysis and Reports phase.
- Involved in maintaining and supporting the application after production.
- Involved in unit and functional testing.
- Built XML templates and validated the generated files on a large scale for the business layer.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization security mechanisms
- Involved in developing the Business Layer and Web User Custom Controls in C#.NET
- Created Web and HTML Controls to develop web pages and user controls
- Designed all necessary database connection classes
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET to talk to the SQL database
- Designed and develop all necessary Web Forms with .NET
- Developed user documentation and program maintenance documentation
- Developed screens for user registration and authentication. Used ASP.NET validation controls for validating user data input
- Designed and developed screens for User Interface & Interaction, also developed various Search Screens for different strategies
- Developed triggers & stored procedures for automatic insertion & retrieval of Data
- Used ADO.Net to access the data from back-end SQL Server database
- Performed Unit and Tiered testing of the application
ENVIRONMENT: ASP.NET 3.5 in C#, XML, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2005
- Involved in design, development of application using .NET Framework as an application Framework.
- Developed a Sales site website using ASP.Net and C#.NET where sales representative share that link to the prospective customers
- Developed UI using HTML, which would display the plan information for a particular enterprise.
- Developed User Interface using ASP. Net.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi - threaded, enterprise N- tier software agent using web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Extensively used ASP.NET controls for developing the UI.
- Involved in resolving major bug fixes within the application.
- Wrote the stored procedures using SQL SERVER.
- Worked on Web Forms to achieve some functionality locally.
- Consumed web service that would display the plan information for a particular plan.
- Implemented Data Access layer using ADO.NET to access the SQL Server database.
- Have extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
ENVIRONMENT: .NET 2.0, C#.NET, VS 2008, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 11g PL / SQL, TFS