- Over 8 years of professional experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance in Web / Windows / Client / Server / N - Tier environment using ASP.NET, C#.Net, VB.Net, WPF, WCF, Silverlight, Angular JS, IIS, Web Services, Windows forms, Java script, HTML, XML.
- Expertise in Advanced Windows Based Application Development and Web Application Development.
- Sound knowledge in developing eCommerce Applications.
- Experienced in Requirements gathering, Analysis, design using UML for creation of use cases, work flows, data flow diagrams using MS VISIO.
- Implemented applications using Design Patterns like Model-View-model (MVVM), NHibernate, Entity Framework etc.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Extensive front end and backend development experience working with .Net Framework … Visual Studio.NET …
- Proficient in Object oriented analysis and design practices, object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams and class diagrams using UML.
- Proficient with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
- Strong experience of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), XAML, Silverlight 3.0/2.0.
- Extensive involvement in all stages of Software Development Life Cycles(SDLC) including Requirements, Logical and Physical Architectural Modeling, Design, Development, Implementation and Support.
- Good experience in developing database programs like Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Packages and implementation scripts (Batch Scripts) on PL SQL & T-SQL using Oracle 10g/11i and Microsoft SQL Server …
- Involved in development of projects using Crystal Reports / Active Reports.
- Experience in creating Server Controls, User Controls, Validation Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET control Library.
- Experienced in implementing Securities like Authentication and Authorization using Form-based & Window-based authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Highly proficient in working with users to gather requirements (Good Listener) and analyze them.
- Good team player and communicator with interpersonal and presentation skills.
Sr .Net Developer
Confidential - Little Rock, AR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Used client side script like Java Script for appropriate balance between the server side and the client browser capabilities.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for Source Control.
- Created several user controls and custom controls in C#.
- Developed UI for admin in ASP.NET MVC.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product and IIS Management.
- Use of callbacks using delegation and code blocks.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Responsible for SQL database Optimization, and implementing the Performance tuning steps on the Data Retrieval Queries.
- Accessing and updating data through RESTFUL services using JSON as the main request/response format.
- Responsible for setting up/fixing errors in Test environments for DEV (Development), UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Major role during the Deployments and involved in Production Support.
- Designed XSDs to define the XML structure of data exchanged between and server.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams of testers and developers.
- Worked extensively on AngularJs in creating Controllers, Making AJAX calls using $http and JSON parse. Worked on server cross platform issues. Used JSONP.
Sr. .Net DeveloperConfidential
- Implementation of custom workflow (static and dynamic) as per the in-house standards.
- Analyzing the work request scope and impact areas, and plan for he development.
- Analysis of data model changes and its implementation.
- Implementation of Database programming such as packages, tables, views, indexes, constraints, sequences, triggers etc.
- Implementation of Reports using Crystal reports.
- Implementation of validations using jQuery.
- Database programming, writing oracle packages for new development and maintenance.
- Unit tests, System, Integration Testing of the application.
- Implementation of Unit tests for the new requirements as well as enhancements.
- Preparation of technical documents for specification, test cases.
- Preparation of Implementation scripts during releases.
- Environment: ASP.NET, C#.Net, Crystal Reports, Oracle 11i, WCF, Team Foundation Server, Share point
- Sites, Custom Workflow, Web Services, Java script, JQuery, AJAX
Confidential - Nampa, ID
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Created the project and deployed to production.
- Extensively used ASP.Net Ajax Controls to develop rich UI and to improve the performance of the website.
- Designed the pages with more focus on animations and responsive design.
- Included the entire client given data in it.
- Worked on Complex Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers in Sql Server2008.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Joins and LINQ queries to process large collection of products, rules and used ADO.NET Data Reader, Data Adapter, SQL Command and Dataset for retrieving data from database.
- Designed BL and DAL using C#, ADO.NET and Sql Server.
- Created Web User controls for code reuse and Wrote Custom delegates to handle the events raised by the controls.
- Created sample application using Dev Express controls, Telerik controls and JQuery widgets which helped in decision making of the UI controls.
- Created Business Layer/Data Access Layer using C#, SQL Server 2000, ADO.NET
- Hands on experience on implementing AJAX functionalities for partial view rendering through JSON.
- Used SVN For the Source and Version Control.
- Implemented various plugins like calendar, canvas graph, pdf generation.
- Part of the peer code review, unit and manual testing of the application.
- Introduced new functionalities according to client requirement with in specified timeframe.
Environment: Asp.net, C#.Net, Visual Studio 2012, MS SQL 2008, ADO. NET, LINQ, AJAX
Confidential, Winston - Salem, TX
- Converting the specification documents into functional specification documents.
- Involved in end to end development of this application through Agile methodology.
- Data model design and database programming such as stored procedures, triggers, indexes, tables, views, constraints etc.
- Implementation of validation with the help of .Net Validation controls and java script.
- Implementation of workflow and sending e-mails to the assignee on assignment, and reminders to expedite the requests. implementation of security in the exam application
- Design and development of screen requirements as per the in house standards (N-Tier architecture).
- Unit testing, System testing of the web application
- New screens designs and development, Unit Testing, System Testing of the application
- Involved in the key challenge of the project "Seamless transition from Exam Portal to Stucky Portal" and vice versa. Even though Stucky and Exam are two websites in running in different App Domains, the system should hold the current session information even though we navigated back and forth between Exam and Stucky.
- Maintenance of CF Reporting Portal for work requests, bug fixes.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#.Net, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, WCF, Team Foundation Server, Share point Sites, Custom Workflow, Web Services, Java script, JQuery, AJAX
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, C, C++, Java
.Net Technologies: .NET Framework … WPF, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XAML, LINQ, AJAX, NHibrernate Web Technologies ASP.NET, Silverlight, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSLT Database Oracle 10g/11i, Microsoft SQL Server … T-SQL, PL/SQL
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio … Nunit Testing Framework, MS Visio Reporting Tools Crystal Reports, Power Builder, Active Reports, Xtra Reports
Service Oriented Architecture: (SOA) Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .Net Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI
Application Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) Operating System Windows … Unix, Linux
Version Management: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise GIT, Tortoise SVN
Others: UML, Fish Eye, Confluence, JIRA