- 8 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in Banking, Finance, Consulting and IT.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4.1 and UI in Razor ViewEngine.
- Implemented the Modal View Controller Pattern to maintain the code and ease the complex development environment.
- Experienced in a fast paced Agile Development Environment including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Layer (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, User Controls, Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and also worked with ASP.NET Custom Controls.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX /JQuery AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Extensive experience in developing WCF Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability and consumption to potential users.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management).
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Windows Communication Foundation.
- Worked extensively with ADO .NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions using T-SQL.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010/2008 and Visual Source Safe ( VSS ).
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests and Rhino.
Programming Languages: C# .NET(4.0/3.5/3.0),VB.NET, HTML, T-SQL
Xml Technologies: XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL
UI Technologies: WebForms, WinForms
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server BI studio
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 9i
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), SubVersion(SVN), Team Foundation Server.
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Other Utilities: Ildasm, Nant, Gacutil, Sn.exe, Resharper(5.1.3), SortSite, Mercury Quality Center.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Worked closely with analysts and architects to understand the framework of the application.
- Responsible for developing Application using ASP.NETMVC 4.0 and C#.
- Used HTML5 and Razor view for lightweight UI.
- Responsible for developing Layout, Nested Layout Pages, Partial Views Using CSS style sheets for having common layout and look and feel to all the controls.
- Worked with the frameworks Enterprise library, for exception logging, and Data access using DB Helper classes .
- Rendered XML document to an HTML using XSL and XSLT Transformations.
- Followed the industrial standards, Coding guidelines, Accessibility guidelines, DB guidelines, and .Net best practices .
- Writing Use Cases for the changes that are included as part of requirements.
- Developed the various forms using Validation and Rich Controls , AJAX Extended Controllers.
- Developed the Expert advice Web User Interface using AJAX technology to enhance the visual appearance to avoid the flickering effects across server post backs.
- Used N-tier architecture to separate the layers and the functionality of different modules.
- Used Custom Controls, User controls, and Server controls to design the screens.
- Used SOAP to implement WCF Services and consumed and published XML WCF services in the application.
- Used Page and Data Caching concepts to increase the throughput of the ASP.NET Pages.
- Worked with Data grids to pagination and sorting of the data columns.
- Created cross browser compatibility templates using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to format the data.
- Used ADO.NET extensively for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation.
- Used SortSite tool to make the site ADA Compliant.
- Responsible for deciding the requirements, writing the Stored Procedures, Views, triggers, database design, Virtual Tables and some of the project management tasks.
- Used SQL Profiler to trace and store the results in tables to analyze query performance.
- Worked with different environments (DEV, SIT, UAT, TFP, and PROD) according to the requirement.
- Used Agile (Scrum) Methodology for rapid and more disciplined development during implementation.
- Involved in Documentation, Unit, Integration, and Regression Testing to make sure changes implemented do not impact on other parts of the application.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, MVC 4,C#, .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0, ADO.NET, AJAX, JSON, HTML5, XML, CSS3, jQuery, WCF services, WSDL, SOAP UI, TFS, NUnit.
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Involved in the Design and Implementation phases of agile software development lifecycle.
- Worked as UI Designer and Developer for the Web application using HTML5, C# and ASP.NET.
- Used AJAX Controls to increase the responsiveness of the web application, used AJAX Toolkit for user Interface Development.
- Implemented web WCF services to passing data to multiple platforms.
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET/C# language which communicate to the server via SOAP
- Design and development of front end GUI modules for technical support personnel using C# and ASP.NET
- Used ASP.NET Web Forms, server controls extensively, setting up an inheritance chain of Forms following Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model with ASP.NET and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Design and implementation of tables, stored procedures, triggers, views, SQL statements for database operations using ADO. NET.
- Data Access layer is implemented using ADO.NET to Communicate with the SQL Server Database and to access, update the data in the database.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS 6.0.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008, Oracle and Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation by using store procedures
- Performed debugging and N-Unit testing, designed navigational flow and defined usability and GUI guidelines
Dot Net Developer
- Design of user interfaces layout
- Involved in writing complex stored procedures and T-SQL queries
- Involved in design and writing Technical document for client.
- Implemented Presentation Layer which will use the Business Layer components to present the info on the client’s browser
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls
- Extensive use of Master Pages in all the projects
- Implemented AJAX 1.0v Update Panel, Model dialog boxing GUI design
- Involved in Debugging , fixing the bugs and Testing the modules.
- Consume WCF Services .
- All items are source controlled using Tortoise 1.8v.
- Worked on onsite-offshore model .
- Working in an Agile environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio .NET 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework like ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and C#.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Used various ASP.NET 3.5 web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2005 .
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Implemented version controlling using Visual Source Safe.