- .Net Developer with 7+ years of expertise in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Implementing n - tier Client/Server applications using Object Oriented design methodologies.
- Experienced in a fast-paced Agile Development Environment including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development TDD and Scrum.
- Expertise in .NET architecture, N-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing architecture.
- Implemented Object Oriented concepts OOPS like Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and abstraction, Exception Handling, Events, Delegates and Interfaces in C #.
- Well experienced in building data backed Silverlight 5 applications using WCF RIA Services.
- Worked on Server controls, User controls, Custom controls, Validation controls.
- Experience in using LINQ, OOPs and ADO.NET Entity Framework to query the database and to create stored procedures, triggers, functions for the report generation.
- Worked extensively with Tables, Views, Types, Store Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Jobs in SQL Server
- Experience in ADO.NET components such as Datasets and Data readers.
- Experience in developing distributed applications using Web Services and IIS.
- Experience in using Web servers - IIS7/8/10.
- Experience in configuration management tool such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Experience in developing the business reports using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, has ability to work independently and as a part of the team with excellent Technical, Analytical and Communication skills.
Programming languages: C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, MS Access
Web Development: ASP.NET MVC4/5, LINQ, WCF, Silverlight 5, ASP, XML, Web Services, AJAX
Application/Web Servers: Windows Server 2010/2012/2016, IIS7/8/10
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS Reports
IDE: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015, SQL Server Management Studio
Tools /Applications: Service Now, Remedy, Informatica, Telerik Controls, Ag-Grid
Other Skills: Requirements gathering, UML, Design patterns, Code Reviews, testin
Confidential, Plano, TX
Software Development Advisor
- Interfaced extensively with client's business owners to analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Provided technical input to management and customer meetings regarding software design and maintenance.
- Designed and developed several UI Screens for Reservation/Rental sub-systems and implemented complex business logic using Oracle Forms/Pro*C/Tuxedo.
- Created Triggers and wrote various PL/SQL Database Packages for solving the complex logic on Oracle 10g data base. Involved in query optimization and SQL performance tuning
- Managed user acceptance testing (UAT) with users, internal and external QA team, Test case results were used as a basis for regression testing preventing significant defects from being introduced
- Implement UNIX Shell Scripting to track transaction times and alerted monitoring tool if timing statistics broke expected performance requirements
- Acted as liaison between business, development teams and vendors for delivering reservations to various countries.
- Worked on GDS/OTA reservation channels successfully interfacing with external travel partners adding new revenue streams for the business.
- Created the jks Key store file to install the Trans Union Digital certificate and deployed the .jks file on the web sphere application servers.
- During the development of new the enhancements, implemented the Spring IOC frame work on our applications.
- Provided 24*7 application support during application releases and resolving critical Production issues on time.
- CVS used as a version control and HP quality centre used for the defect tracking.
Environment: HP-Unix, Windows, BEA Tuxedo, Oracle Database 9/10g, PL/SQL Packages, Pro*C, Oracle Forms/Reports, SQL Developer, Dimensions, CVS.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Designed presentation layer for dynamic web forms using ASP.Net MVC 5.0 Framework, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AngularJS and Visual Studio 2012.
- Used C#.NET as the programming language.
- Efficiently coded & managed Application, Memory, Data access, Threads, Exception, Caching, Security, Validation, Encryption, state, Authentication and Authorization in the application development to optimize the performance and scalability of the application.
- Worked on the data access layer and business layer objects using Lambda Expressions.
- Used Entity Framework in the data access layer.
- Used NHibernate as its Object Relational Mapping (ORM) framework.
- Also Involved in Creating Class diagram, Object diagram, sequence diagram, data flow diagram, and pseudo code Description, ER diagram, etc.
- Application is written with object-oriented technologies and extensive use of Generics for transforming data between different tiers.
- Implemented LINQ to XML with ASP.NET.
- Made extensive use of ASP.Net cache API for caching commonly-used data. In addition, we used polling-based SQL cache dependency to track expiration.
- Used several LINQ queries to pull required data from the stored procedures.
- Wrote SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables.
- Involved in database design and development and Writing/Optimizing Stored Procedure, Functions, Views, Cursors, Triggers, Joins, Sub Queries in SQL Server 2012.
- Worked on SSRS reports and integrated them in the ASP.NET applications.
- Extensively Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for the maintenance and status of the developers for development of application.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Developed, tested and supported web pages according to requirements and met deadlines
- Implement Layered Architecture with Presentation Layer and Data Access Layer (DAL)
- Used ADO.NET to access database
- Implemented stored procedures in SQL Server to support the business logic
- Developed applications using C# .NET and designed reports using Crystal Reports
- Built web services using WSDL and SOAP protocol
- Used server validation controls to validate user input
- Dynamically created controls on the page based on the information of xml file
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages
- Developed code for exception handling
- Regular status updates are provided to project manager and product leads
- Provided suggestions for process improvements and application improvements
- Created and maintained technical and process documents
Environment: ASP.NET, C# .NET, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, .net framework 3.5, SQL Server Management Studio.
- Did analysis and identification for the fix for issues raised by customer, involved in Production Support for day to day operations on DB Application Support group
- Involved in enhancements as part of Production support and developed applications using VB.NET and designed reports using Crystal Reports
- Played role as a Tester when major releases planned, and prepared test cases based on the experience gained in support team
- Broadly done manual testing, constraints verification testing, and the functional testing
- Created and maintained technical and process documents
Environment: VB.Net, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, .net framework 3.0
- Reviewed functional specifications
- Done coding based on program specifications
- Developed screens and libraries
- Reviewed unit test cases
- Provided support for the client during the implementation.