- Having 5+ years of strong professional .Net Development experience in various applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, N - tier architecture and Web based Technology.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and User Training of Enterprise Web Applications, Stand alone and Distributed applications.
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Action Results, Views, View Models, Html Helpers, Partial Views, Layouts Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Superior proficiency in implementing Filters, Validations, Controllers, Components, Directives, Routings, Factory and Services in Angular 2.
- Expertise in implementing SOA architecture through Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)services which used to rapidly build service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise with features Serialization, Versioning, Interoperability and hosting.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE, handled the exceptions in Web API and customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Proficient knowledge in Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 to implement CRUD operations, data massaging, Fluent API with LINQ to Entities
- Administration and monitoring of your network using PowerShell including: System Integration, Monitoring, Application Support, Inventory Collection.
- Strengths in Database Structure Designing like Creating and Altering Table, View, Stored Procedures, User-Defined Functions, Built-in Functions, Triggers and Indexing using MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 11g/10g/9i and MS access .
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tools in writing and tuning with better design and much information in different layouts using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Familiar with multiple version control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, Clear Case and Subversion for active tracking of work progress and maintaining code repository.
- Effective Problem Solver with experience in using the debuggers and tracking utilities in Visual Studio.
- Performed unit testing using MS-Unit, N-Unit and participated in system testing.
- Good Written, Analytical and Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked effectively with the offshore team as onsite facilitator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Operating Systems: Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Programming Languages: C#.Net(4.0/3.5/3.0), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
UI Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, WinForms, WPF
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server BI studio
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/.4.0/3.5/3.0
Databases: MS SQLServer 2012/2008R 2/2008/2005/2000, MS Access 2010/2007/2003, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, Couchbase
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: SubVersion, Git, Team Foundation Server(2008)
Web services: WCF, SOAP, Web API
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Other Utilities: Resharper(5.1.3), StyleCop
Confidential, sunnyvale, ca
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Implemented Get, Post by using Controller actions and Caching by using Action Filters and Child actions in Controller and return Razor HTML to View through Action Results.
- Used Bootstrap and HTML5 extensively for styling and rich user experience.
- Used Entity Framework to create database and tables as objects along with LINQ to handle the communication with the database and to perform CRUD operations.
- Integrating services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Built a robust and scalable application that calls a data service based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) paradigm and built using WCF.
- Extensively used Angular2 with HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to create rich User Experience.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques such as improving Indexes to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning in SQL Server.
- Working on N-tier architecture application with ASP.NET Web API and Entity Framework.
- Created Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2012 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Created PowerShell scripts for deployment and created Event log monitoring tool for diagnostics.
- Used complex formulas and queried the database to generate different types of ad-hoc reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) transformations in the data flow of a package to aggregate, merge, distribute, and modify data.
- Implemented Unit Testing by performing NUnit Testing according to the business requirements.
- Efficiently worked on Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server ( TFS) with respect to Collaborative development as well as Source controlling with Gated/Un-gated check in models.
ENVIRONMENT: .Net Framework 4.0, C#, MVC 4/5, Web API 2.0, Entity Framework 5/6, WCF, LINQ, ReactJS, Angular2, Bootstrap 3.0 UI, HTML 5, CSS 3, SQL Server 2012, NUnit, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SSIS, SSRS, OAuth, PowerShell
Confidential , JERSEY CITY, NJ
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Demonstrated the specific modules and participated in weekly meetings as per the SCRUM.
- Used Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation and polymorphism and leveraged abstract, sealed classes, interfaces extensively.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Used Angular JS framework to implement Single Page Application and Created HTML pages using Angular JS directives for driver and vehicle modules.
- Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Created a JSON-based Web API to handle data access, authentication, and push notifications for mobile application.
- Created various RESTful services using WEB API to retrieve data and return it in serialized JSON format to be consumed through AngularJS services.
- Used SAML 2.0 protocols to establish security in communication between HTML pages.
- Hands on experience with configuring SP initiated SAML profiles with different bindings like POST, Artifact, Redirect as per the custom business and security requirements.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Designed and created Relational database using clustered and non-clustered indexes and implemented the relationship between tables.
- Implemented AngularJS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Worked extensively with SQL server Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Developed tabular, matrix and chart type of reports in SSRS and Worked on developing end-to-end SSRS reports.
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream/upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other systems.
- Implemented Unit Testing through MS Test and created tests for all functions used in the application.
- Utilized the TFS source control software to keep track of new and past versions of code written in my application.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
.Net Developer |
- Participated in Software Development Life Cycle of project including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI(Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Created login XML Web Service that handles the primary authentication, availability of licenses and generation encrypted key, which would be used for many operations.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery, Angular JS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Created automatically running stored procedures for day-end operation using SQL Server agent.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, User Defined Functions, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008for Updating / inserting /Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Entity Framework where all the database tables are being mapped to the class Objects, Stored Procedures are mapped to function Imports and used Query Expressions and Lambda Expressions and CRUD operations using LINQ To Entities.
- Used Entity Framework Code First Approach to create Models.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports and Experience in SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS ).
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2008 and SSRS for reporting.
- Performed Unit testing using NUNIT from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
ENVIRONMENT: VisualStudio2010/2008, C#3.0, ASP.NET 3.5, WCF, Java Script, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, JQuery1.0, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows XP, UML.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle of the project.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching Features, Configuring Optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed GAC explorer module using C# WinForms.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Used Custom Controls, User controls, and Server controls to design the screens.
- Extensively used ADO.Net objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records. Created and consumed Web services to communicate between the Windows (Desktop) and Web Application.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Used IIS to manage multiple websites and web applications.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins, sub-queries, accommodating complex filters and database links.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Created drill down, drill through, sub and linked reports using MS SSRS as well as managed the subscription of the reports.
- Prepared the defect and status reports weekly by analyzing, reviewing and tracking the bugs.
ENVIRONMENT: ASP.Net 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2010, ADO.NET, C#, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, Web Forms, Web Services, XML, SQL Server 2008, NUnit Framework, JQuery, SSRS, IIS 6.0, TFS 2010.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the client’s business, requirements for the system.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic in Model using C#.
- Developed presentation-tier ASP.NET pages in HTML using DataGrid control, Validation control and other Web Server controls.
- Written configuration settings in Web.config. Used ADO.NET to access SQL database.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining Roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to user’s using SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in preparation of cascade style sheet (CSS) files.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Modular Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Used Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) for version controlling and to keep source-code safe.
- Created Data access classes, which were used to connect to the database using Microsoft ADO. NET and Data binding concepts where objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset and Data Readers were used.
- Have successfully published various .NET interfaces screens on to the IIS server.
- Provided administrative services to the data discrepancies in the reports, SQL server jobs and GU interfaces.