- Over 8+ Years of professional IT Experience in analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of complex Software and Database Applications
- Sound Knowledge of Object Oriented Language Principles (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Interfaces).
- Extensive Knowledge in developing web applications using AngularJS, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server, LINQ, HTML5, CSS3.
- Has strong understanding in .NET Framework 4.5 features for designing and developing new application using WCF.
- Hands - on experience in developing web application, windows applications on .NET Framework using C# languages.
- Experience with ORM and its related components Entity Framework 4.3/5.0/6.0, Language Integrated Query(LINQ) and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML and LINQ to SQL), ASP.NET provides and typed datasets.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Agile methodology and other interactive software process model.
- Worked on multi-threading and multi-processing.
- Good experience working with ADO.net objects such as Data Adaptor, Dataset and Data Reader to interact with database.
- Experience in implementing the MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0 design pattern to standardize the application architecture.
- Good understanding of Database schema design following 3NF and PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Views and Joins.
- Good Experience in creating the test cases and performing Unit testing on applications using N unit testing tools.
- Worked directly with the Azure Product team in tracking and resolving defects.
- Worked extensively for developing the front end Graphical User Interface(GUI).
- Extensively worked on Angular JS framework in ASP pages to run as Offline Application in browser that avoid IIS dependency installation and configuration.
- Expertise in developing AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Hands on experience using Source Code Control System like Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Great desire to learn latest technologies and ready to take up challenges.
- Ability to prioritize tasks / Multitask and execute them to perfection and able to work in high pressure environment.
- Team player with excellent communication and written skills with exemplary analytical and problem solving.
Programming Languages: C#.NET (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET (9.0/8.0), C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, VBScript, HTML5.
.Net Frameworks: ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2013/2010, Dev Express, SQL Server Management Studios, Expression Blend (4.0/3.0)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2014,2012,2008 R2, MySQL, Oracle 11g/10g, MS Access, MongoDB.
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Servers, Web API, LINQ.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Sr. NET Developer
- Designed, developed and enhanced the application in .NET Framework 4.5.
- Web application designing and development using HTML, CSS and Angular 4.0 handle services in ASP.NET and database SQL Server.
- Created AngularJS Controllers, Scope, Model, View, Services etc., which Isolate scopes performance operation in UI.
- Engineered REST-ful APIs using Azure mobile services and ASP.NET Web API 2 with attributes routing to expose data to the clients.
- Developed Components like Controllers, Models, Views, Layout and Action Filters in ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- Used Web API as an ideal platform in building RESTful applications.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Used Razor syntax in creating ASP.NET MVC application by reducing the coding aspect.
- Implemented Entity Framework Migration to enforce the frequent changes in Conceptual layer changes to database.
- Used Mutex for Asynchronous approaches on Server Side
- Responsible in fixing critical bugs in product.
- Involved in the designing and implementation of a database on SQL Server 2012. Worked on creating tables, SQL Queries, Views and Stored Procedures/functions to process these data.
- Prepared WCF Services layer to handle client-services interactions. Involved package creation and deployment.
- Created and consumed ASP.NET Web services and implemented REST full Web API/WCF services for service layer, created Action filters and Exception filters to implement REST API.
- Object oriented technology was extensively used for developing re-usable components using C#.NET.
- Used AGILE Model, Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Object-oriented design patterns to write testable code which can be easily maintained.
- Followed N-Tier architecture and worked on several layers in the same.
- Fixing Assembly issues and deployment issues in Visual Studio 2017.
- Created automated Unit test plans and performed Unit testing modules according to the requirements and development with N-Unit testing.
- Review the test cases, scenarios and prepared bug report.
- Prepared technical documentation.
Environment: Visual Studio2017, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, Entity Framework 6.0, WCF, Web API, AngularJS, Microsoft Enterprise Library, IIS 7.0, HTML 5, Restful Web Services, Microsoft Windows Azure, LINQ to Entities, SQL Server 2012.
Confidential, Bonita Springs, FL
Sr. NET Developer
- Collaborated with existing development team to maintain internal ASP.NET websites application.
- Designed class, Use Case, Sequence diagram using MS Visio.
- Developed Applications using C#.NET, MVC, Object Oriented Principles.
- Involved in implementing the logic using C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Used LINQ to query against strongly typed collections of objects and Entity Framework 4.0.
- Developed data driven business logic using C#.
- Used Web API as an ideal platform in building Restful application.
- Integrated third part APIs into the current system.
- Used jQuery libraries for more productive web design.
- Used ASP.NET MVC page controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from page request, invoke the required actions on controller.
- Implemented View Model patterns / in creating and managing Views, Partial Views, View Model, Web APIs using ASP.NET MVC, custom errors.
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize data from SQL 2012 to SQL Azure.
- Experience with the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL server 2012. Involved in Troubleshooting and Debugging of the application within Stipulated time.
- Created the link servers to pull data from different data sources and used them in the stored procedure which will be executing on the schedule basis through SQL agent.
- Performed data transformations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SSRS via the implemented enhancements for better performance.
- Enterprise N-tier software agent using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web service hosted on IIS.
- Created and hosted WCF Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment.
- Worked in Agile Methodology to meet customers expectations, timelines with quality deliverables.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed different data loaders for the implementation team to load the data from legacy systems into the application.
- Create dynamic views using AngularJS.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Used AngularJS to handle client interaction.
- Extensive experience in developing Web applications using MVC and Web API.
- Developed applications using VB.NET, .NET Framework 3.5, Object Oriented Principles and N-Tier Architecture.
- Developed and maintained Web Forms with ASP.NET, AngularJS, Silverlight, IIS 6.0/5.0 and C#.NET.
- Worked on Telerik and Kendo Controls for Dropdowns, Grids and Progress bars.
- Implemented PowerShell scripts that automated creations of contacts from Active Directory users and updating of address books -increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Involved in hosting the WCF based services on IIS 6.0/5.0 and testing the service using the tool, WCF client.
- Created and used Stored Procedures, Views, Joins, Triggers, Index’s in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Developed custom reports using SSRS.
- Imported SQL Azure database to a local SQL Server using SSIS/SSRS.
- Followed Agile Methodology to produce high Quality software and satisfy the customer.
- Used Agile Methodologies for development through TDD, continuous integration, stand-up meetings.
- Involved in supporting and maintenance for legacy production systems. Actively involved in bug fixes and enhancements postproduction as per the client’s requirement.
- Developed .Net classes for Data Access layer using Data Access Application Block.
- Worked with OOPS, OOD patterns while developing the layers in the architecture.
- Designed the application using an MVC Architecture that promotes a clear separation of the presentation, business logic and data access tires.
- Used Razor Views to enable fast coding work flow able, and quickly integrate service code into HTML markup with a minimum of keystrokes.
- Created HTML Helpers to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET/C# language which communicate to the server.
- Used ASP.NET Web Forms, server controls extensively, setting up an inheritance.
- Implemented web service layers using WCF to integrate the business layer and Database backend.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the web page
- Developed Data Model Classes with LINQ to SQL and business rules that are implemented within model layer using C#.
- Used ADO.Net and strongly typed datasets to insert, update, delete and retrieve data from SQL Server 2008 database.
- Data Access layer is implemented using ADO.NET to communicate with SQL Server Database.
- Deployed and maintained the application using IIS 5.0.
- Involved in testing the modules by writing Unit Tests.
- Maintained the application that was built in VB.NET.
- Team foundation server 2010(TFS) & Git has been used for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Prepared design and technical documentation using Rational Rose and UML notation.
- Created UML / ERD Diagrams in assistance with Business Analyst.
- Migrated ASP application into ASP.NET.
- Use of Object Oriented concepts, analysis and design using visual studios.
- Developed web forms, user controls and custom controls for web application in ASP.NET.
- Created Master Pages, Web Forms and Data Source Objects in ASP.Net.
- Designed and developed services using WCF and leveraged WCF security mechanism at transport level with Windows Authentication type for our intranet application.
- Implemented validations using built-in validation controls and custom validation controls.
- Using and Configuring IIS application server.
- Developed, deployed and consumed Windows Services.
- Generated business objects in DAL layer to implement more functionality in Entities.
- Used Interfaces, Delegates, Generics and Collections in Business Logic Layer
- Implemented Controllers and Action Results and Custom Action Filters and Routing Mechanism.
- Developed the application using C#.NET to in corporate business logic and implemented back-end connectivity using ADO.NET
- Used ADO.NET connections for Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and XML to retrieve and store data in SQL Server.
- Written stored procedures, Triggers, Packages using SQL Server.
- Worked with SQL Reporting Services(SSRS) and Crystal Reports for report generation.
- Participated in Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements.
- Worked with Waterfall Methodology.
- Performed Manual Testing, Unit Testing during project development.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version controlling and source code protection.