- 7+ years of experience in design, development, coding, of business/commercial, automation application and Intranet or Internet based application in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 , Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 .
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOP) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003 - Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , MVC - Framework 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 , C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion and Visual Source Safe.
- Broad understanding and implementation of Object Oriented Analysis and Designing (OOAD), agile methodologies for system design and development.
- Solid Experience in developing Web applications, Win Forms, Web Services using C#, LINQ, ASP/ASP.NET and VB.NET .
- Extensive experience with development & deployment of Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL) and Windows Services using the .NET Framework (C# and VB.Net).
- Worked extensively on the .NET frameworks 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 & 4.0 (IDE Visual Studio) & Visual Basic.
- Excellent experience in working with different Object Oriented Programming Techniques and Microsoft’s MVVM (Model View and View Model Patterns) and WCF, WPF, Web Services, WSDL and DTO (Data Transfer Objects).
- Experience in implementing style sheets using CSS.
- Very fluent with database servers like SQL Server / 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Experience in writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL Queries and Views using SQL Server 2005 and Oracle.
- Experience in LINQ and ADO.Net Data Services.
- Experienced in report generation using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
- Good knowledge of Silverlight and Telerik controls.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version Control.
- Ability to work successfully as part of small to medium sized team or independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and staff.
Programming languages: C#, LINQ, ADO.Net, PL-SQL, T-SQL, JAVA, C, C++
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle, MS Access, MySQL
Database Tools: SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Setup, Security Manager, Service Manager
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), DTS, Import Export Data, Bulk Insert, BCP
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Business Intelligence Tools: SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
IDE : Visual Studio.Net 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion
Application Software: MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Excel
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Analyzed and participated in requirements gathering and design document.
- Involved in requirement gathering, design and development (SOA architecture & Agile Methodology).
- Created Class diagrams using UML as part of design documentation.
- Actively Participated in Team Meetings, frequently communicated with Business Analysts to clarify the business requirements and working with QA Team as part of Bug life cycle.
- Worked on MVC environment.
- Implemented membership management and role based security for managing the users (Create, Delete etc…).
- Designing screens (aspx, ascx and master pages) using Visual Studio .NET 2012/2013/2015 and Creating Style Sheets for formatting the WebPages based on the business requirements and functional requirements document and used C# and VB.
- Used different state management techniques (HiddenFields, ViewState, Session, query string etc) to maintain the state between the pages.
- Used Data Access and logging application blocks.
- Used ADO.Net classes components sqlConnection, sqlCommand, sqlDataadapter,
- Extensively involved in .Net Exception Handling Management, Debugging and Tracing of Application.
- Created data layer using Entity Framework. Handled the data access part using Entity framework and LINQ. Used LINQ for database transactions.
- Created and used Web User Controls for reusability.
- Used WCF for the web services. Created Data Contract classes and Consumed data from WCF. Data synchronization was done using WCF services.
- Used strategy design pattern for workflow.
- Created complex stored procedures, views and triggers to create the dataset for reports.
- Updated XML documents with financial information.
- Used WPF features like INotify Property and Dependency Property to send change notification.
- Extensively used AJAX controls like collapsible panels, tab controls, update panel etc.
- Extensively worked on stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, temporary tables and table variables.
- Involved in database design and developed data modals included tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, custom types, diagrams, and optimization plans.
- Involved in SSIS and SSRS reporting. Created and designed reports using SSRS and deployed into report server.
- Involved in Preparation/Execution of Unit, Integration and System Test Cases.
- Used SVN for Version Control and source Control.
Environment: C#, ASP.Net 4.5, Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015, SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, SSRS, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework, Workflows, (TFS) Team Foundation Server 2010, Crystal Reports.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NET. The middle tier contained all the business logic.
- Participated in full development life-cycle using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and agile.
- Developed dynamic ASPX web pages for Application using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML, XSL/XSLT.
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.Net 4.5 using Master Page, Themes & skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services and State Management techniques, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Worked with .NET Login controls to create User Wizard, Password Recovery, Login View, Login Status and Custom Controls.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Used ASP.NET controls like Data Grid, Data List and Repeater for displaying the data in a clear format.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL and Oracle data sources.
- Designed WCF Service Contract for validating the user input credit card type and its validation.
- Develop SQL Reporting Services web apps, using .Net 3.0 principles.
- Developed UI using Silverlight for a proof of concept.
- Retrieved data using LINQ to SQL Classes and stored procedure, tables and views.
- Created Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server 2008/2005.
- Involved Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression testing in a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MSAjax.Net, LINQ, WCF, SOA, Classic ASP, HTML, XML & XSLT, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, SSRS Reports, Web Services, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Test Directory, WinWord, MS Excel, MS Visio, Windows XP.
- Developed and deployed changes to the customer service portal increasing throughput with faster, more efficient work flows
- Implemented several changes to allow proper language detection and presentation of appropriate language using standard internationalization (i18n) and localization (l10n) such as Canadian French, US Spanish and so on where possible
- Involved in architecture and design as well as development phases following waterfall methodology
- Leveraged existing Windows Forms (WinForms) to maintain legacy applications with to create controls
- Created Web Pages using Master Pages and used skin and themes for the design of web pages
- Implemented and extended Web service pages (ASMX) for web services
- Programmed Data Access Layer using LINQ
- Involved in creation of the user defined applications, database classes, procedures and user controls
- Implemented HTML Server Controls, ASP Server Controls along with Validation Controls
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation
- Wrote and executed test cases, closely co-coordinating with the quality assurance team
- Led co-ordination efforts with various other teams including Web FOCUS, AS/400 (also known as IBM Systemi)
- Performed programming tasks including debugging and testing of software systems and related interfaces
Confidential, Brighton, MI
. Net Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, system analysis and design.
- Designed screen prototypes using C#. Net.
- Work closely with Architect in defining the application architecture, technologies to be used.
- Participate in designing data access layers, security and transaction management aspects of the application along with windows services.
- Role in designing properties-owners, applicant’s modules.
- Used Server side Controls, event driven code, Tracing and Debugging features, just in time compilation, Caching Services for better performance
- Configured Web configuration file for security to Application.
- C# is used in ASP.Net pages to take the advantage of object oriented .Net Framework class library.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating SQL Server 2005 database and developing ETL data transformation tools using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages via the Business Integration development environment in Visual Studio 2005 .Net.
- Utilized Microsoft Data Access Application Block in class libraries for reduced code size.
- Using SSRS with Report Manager to view, subscribe to, and manage reports using Visual Studio Report Viewer web control.
- Improved the application performance using optimized stored procedures.
- Developed business, database objects and security objects using C# and ADO.NET.
- Support the Data architecture team in designing the database schema.
- Also contributed in the manual Unit testing and bug fixing
Technologies Used: ASP.Net 2.0 with C#, C++, Visual Studio 2005 Team System (VSTS) on Team Foundation Server (TFS), ADO.NET, Windows Services, XML, CSS, XSLT, HTML, SQL Server 2005, SSIS (BIDS), T-SQL, IIS 6.0,SSRS, Windows 2000/XP.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed Custom .NET framework to be used in the project
- Extensive use of Web Services.
- Developed User Controls, Reusable ASP.Net page-template using C#.
- Developed the User controls and Custom controls to support the Front-end of the application.
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) were used to attain uniformity through all pages
- Developed XML Web Services to interact with apps to retrieve Quote information.
- Used ADO.Net technology to build Data Access Components
- Utilized Microsoft Data Access Application Block, created class wrapper enhance its functionality
Technologies Used: ASP.Net 2.0 with C#, Visual Studio.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, XML, CSS, XSL, HTML, SQL Server 2000, SQL, Windows XP.