- Senior programmer analyst with 10 plus years of experience in working as Fullstack Web/.Net Developer and extensive experience in cross - platform application development on .NET platform.
- Extensive RDBMS experience on LINQ, ADO.Net, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, Web services, Windows Services, Visual Basic 6.0 and Classic ASP 3.0.
- In-Depth understanding of the entire web related technologies, architectures, frameworks, component technologies and cross-platform UI/UX development.
- Highly Knowledgeable in latest client-side open source frameworks such as Angular and experienced in frameworks Angular JS, JQuery.
- Expertise in mobile web development with cross-platform responsive design and web debugging tool on browsers IE, Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Experienced reading and understanding third party code libraries and troubleshooting UI related issues on browser-based debugging tools.
- Advanced level knowledge in implementing Object Oriented Design (OOD), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), S.O.L.I.D Principles, Design Patterns, Dependency Injection (DI), Continuous Integrations (CI) and adhere to architecture and programming best practices.
- Proficient in Analysis, Design and Implementation of databases using SQL Server database, Oracle 10g/8i, MS-Access and writing Stored Procedures, having firm understanding of relational database system with strong PL/SQL and T-SQL experience.
- Working experience in using version control tools like Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation System(TFS) and GitHub.
- Possess extensive experience working with huge datasets, which includes Transactional and Dimensional database design, Stored Procedures, Database Structures, Data Analysis, Manageability, Performance tuning, apply enhancements, Designing Tables, Views, Triggers, Cursors, Indexes, Transporting and loading big datasets.
- Participated in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and Worked in AGILE development environment. Experienced in working and implementing SCRUM.
- Resourceful and reliable developer with quick learning capabilities, excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Highly organized and able to work tight deadlines and communicate effectively with technical peers.
- Inspired other developers to create great software; leading by example with ample knowledge sharing.
- A self-motivated individual and a good team player with excellent communication skills, effective problem solving and ability to work independently.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC 5/4.0/3.5, NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6, ADO.Net, HTML, WCF, MSMQ, WPF, Web Services, N Service Bus, WCF, WPF, Ajax, XML, SOAP, REST, Web, API, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, LINQ, Entity Framework.
Web & App Server: Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0/7.0/8/0, Visual Studio.Net, Microsoft, Windows
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML
.NET Versions: .Net Framework (2x, 3x, 4x), ADO.NET.
Software Engineering: SDLC, UML, Agile Programming
Database Development: SQL Server 2015/2014/2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i PL/SQL, Active Directory, T-SQL, DTS, TOAD, MS-Access 2013
XML: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, WSDL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/Vista
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2012/2003/2013/2012/2005/2008, Visual Basic 6.0
Development Tools: MS Visual-Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008, MS-FrontPage, Visual Inter Dev 6.0
Reporting Tools: SSRS
Version Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), CVS,GIT
Testing Tools: VisualStudio Unit Test
Design Pattern: Singleton, Repository, Unit of work, Dependency Injection
Confidential, Southborough, MA
Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer
- Supporting an existing application made in ASP.Net and C#, using oracle as database. Used to find and resolve bugs, add new modules and enhancements to the existing ones and also different data fixes.
- Interacting with UI Analyst and Database people for proper understanding and generating the C# code.
- Storage and optimization of Data in the JSON Format.
- Expanded .NET and SQL abilities developing Windows SmartClient and Microservices for client.
- Invoked WCF Service which interacts with third part services for address validation and SQE validations via NCOG.
- Implemented business logic in Web API to invoke database to retrieve data into entities.
- Extensively used LINQ and ORM tools like Entity Framework to exchange data between web applications and database objects.
- Strong in report design and implementation with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for organizing and retrieving sensitive data in a very specific format (report).
- Extensive experience in developing N-tier applications using C#, .NET Remoting, .NET Serviced Components. Developed stored procedures, functions, and views for accessing the database.
- Development of Calendar application, a tool to view daily status report using MVC and Angular.
- Invoked Restful Web API's services using JQuery AJAX.
- Using Angular JS for the UI design for single page application.
- Using ADO.NET and Entity framework to communicate with the database.
- Using GIT-Hub and TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Involved in translating the business requirements into technical design.
- Coordinating with team in troubleshooting and fixing production application issues.
Senior Web/.Net Developer
- Requirement gathering and improving the architecture of the application.
- Understanding the assigned requirements and preparing the study report.
- Generating code for various operations that deal with data.
- Implemented repository, Factory and Decorator design patterns.
- Currently using MVC for developing the Business layer of the application.
- Storage and optimization of Data in the JSON Format.
- Creating and maintaining multiple web applications with using ASP.NET MVC with MVVM design pattern and style, creating several N-tier solutions along with the use of the jQuery, MVC architecture in Clean/Onion design pattern.
- Expert in creating various PL/SQL stored procedures, views, functions and temporary tables
- Unit Testing of the code using VS Unit.
- Troubleshoot user acceptance testing (UAT) and production Bugs and quickly provide solution to it.
Software Developer (C#.Net)
- Designed and improved software development process, including creation of application to improve quality of software and cement the ability to reliably deliver releases on schedule.
- Developing RESTful services with WebAPI and SOAP Web Services to be consumed by Web Applications.
- Defined the architecture and technologies to use. Reviewer of analysis, design and implementation of application using ASP.NET MVC Core Architectural Design Pattern.
- Involved in Database Design, creating tables, indexes, views, stored procedures, referential integrity.
- Developed the complex features in C#, LINQ, SQL Server, and Oracle, i.e. the interaction with the other systems and APIs. Implemented MVC Filters on Authentication, Authorization and others.
- Design and developed using C# .NET SmartClient, taking advantage of Entity Framework and SQL Server with Windows and Web Services
- Responsible for implementing two screens from end to end. The MVC application also utilized Razor and LINQ. Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application during Go Live.
- Implementation of Windows services using C#. Implement Agile Methodology focusing on TDD and Scrum. MS SQL, Oracle utilized to store data from integration layer processing.
- Improved the test process using MSTest for unit testing, and FitNesse for integration testing.
- Collaborated on creation of user stories and acceptance criteria with business owners and subject matter experts.
- Documented entire project from machine setup and coding standards to test environments and system architecture.
Software Developer (C#.Net/PHP/Pascal)
- Provided support and create a system which shows information about professors using graphics to make it easy to understand the information, using the following technologies: ASP.Net, PHP, Pascal, SQL Server, Highcharts. Upgraded the Portable Universal Programmer software programmed in PASCAL.
- Create the PHP and MySQL architecture.
- Create new site for publish internal politics for national access in JPS and tomcat.
- Create database in SQL and giving maintenance plans.
- Give support to the end users in the systems.
Environment: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Data Model, XML, PHP, Pascal, SQL Server, MySQL.
Junior Software Developer
- Reengineering the online sales website to improve performance and design.
- Implanted the process to show the product images on automated way.
- Used VB6, Visual Studio. Converted XML formats into a specified flat file to be read by a legacy system.
- Using Microsoft access as a database.
Environment: XML, VBScript, VB6, Windows Forms, IIS 6, Windows.