- About 7+ years of IT experience in all phases of SDLC including Object Oriented Analysis, design, development, integration, installation, implementation, coding and testing, maintenance and Mentoring in various Client/ Server, multi - tiered web-based applications.
- Extensive working experience in developing applications using agile methodologies (Scrum), Waterfall, TDD.
- Have good knowledge in Front end development using standards based HTML5 and CSS3 working with jQuery/jQuery mobile in conjunction with a proprietary .NET driven CMS and used Ajax to make asynchronous request to server for JSON data.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .NET Framework, AngularJS, ASP.NET, C#, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, MVC, AJAX, ADO.NET, XML, VB and ASP.
- Extensive experience in using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, MVC framework, Web Forms and Web Controls.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design methodology with strong knowledge and experience with the Design Patterns including Structural, Creational and Behavioral Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC) and Model view view-Model (MVVM).
- Developed, configured and consumed Web services in C#.net using WCF.
- Proficient in developing N-tier distributed .NET applications using SOAP based and RESTFUL Web services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), WEB API.
- Experience in developing and consuming Webservices and related technologies: XML, XSL/XSLT, XPath, RESTAPI and DOM Parser.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server and Oracle providers.
- Strong conceptual knowledge in RDBMS monitoring tools: SQL Server, SQL Profiler, and SQL Query Analyzer.
- Extensive experience with T-SQL in constructing Triggers, Tables, implementing stored Procedures, Functions, Views, User Profiles, Data Dictionaries and Data Integrity.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server , Visual Source Safe , Tortoise SVN, GIT and Cruise Control for continuous integration.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining Web Applications and Services on IIS 7.0/6.0. Experienced in Documenting, Preparing Test Plans, developing Test Cases and Testing ( Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance and Regression testing ).
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL to manage relational data as objects.
- Experienced in creating the packages in optimized way, SQL job scripts, debugging (Data viewers, Break points) and deploying the packages in SSIS.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS ) and Crystal Reports .
Languages: C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, 4GL, LINQ, PL/SQL, T-SQL, XML, Java
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL
Framework: MS Framework, .NET Framework
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS)
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2010/12/13/15/17, N-Unit + TestDriven.NET, MS Visio
Confidential - State of Idaho, Boise
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Involve in gathering the requirements and defined the business rules to user requirements in SDLC and analysis of the system based on MVC architecture.
- Designed and Developed Healthcare Benefits Exchange Updates(HBE) applications using C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.NET using Visual Studio 2015 , following Agile SCRUM Methodology using JIRA , Confluence for software development process.
- Created modules using Angular 2 Controllers , Directives, and Services, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Worked on developing a different module with Angular 2 which will be run on Node JS server and some modules have developed using Angular 2 .
- Used Bootstrap for UI layout for web and mobile. Used w2ui for displaying Grid.
- Work with ASP.NET MVC application with UI framework Angular 2 and used several ASP.NET MVC features like Routing, HTML helpers, Action Filters, Partial Views, etc.
- Redesigned the Web Pages using HTML, CSS, ASP.NET and jQuery for new interactive features.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Involved in Design and Architecture of the ASP.NET application, WCF based Web Services. Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- Involved in database design and system design, Used ADO.NET for data access, Data Adapter, Reader and Dataset Classes. Created Data Access Layer operations by ADO.NET Entity framework.
- Develop ORM based architecture using Entity Framework and LINQ queries for the framework to integrate with various RDBMS architectures including SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL Server. Worked on modifying the existing stored procedures and views using .NET with SQL Server as the database.
- Extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- Prepared test cases for functionality testing and implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using N-UNIT. Involved in Unit Testing and code reviews while development and fixing the bugs.
- Completely handled the deployment part of the application on production side, configuring the files like Web.config for database and other application related settings.
- Used GIT for version controlling, branching and merging from Development Server to Stage and Stage to Production Severs
- Extensively Designed and implemented Data Integration and ETL processes with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) packages to make data available for reporting purpose within a data warehouse.
- Worked in developing Custom Report and different types of Tabular Reports, Matrix Reports, Ad hoc reports, viewer control reports and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Involved in all phases of project lifecycle SDLC i.e. requirement gathering, analysis, design, application development and testing for the project.
- Used Agile Methodologies for regular adaption according to changing requirements and continuous delivery of useful and working software Modified and wrote code in various web applications, console application, and windows services.
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP.NET MVC using Views, Partial Views, Web Controls, layout pages, HTML and Cascading Style Sheets.
- Architecting, design and implementing ASP.NET MVC AngularJS SPA web solutions with industry best practices and design pattern.
- Used at Structure design specifications provided by team using CSS3/Bootstrap according to guidelines.
- Developed web application using ASP.NET MVC 5 framework. Used Entity Framework for integrating data access into the Application.
- Worked extensively on the UI , created Views by utilizing MVC , created View models and wrote client-side validations using jQuery and Knock out.
- Extensively used user controls like Page Header, Page Footer, Errors Summary, and Navigation Control in all the Web-Pages Using ASP.NET
- Created the Web-API including REST APIs which can return the data from SQL Server database and pass the data to the dropdown list in the corresponding views.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF webservice hosted in a Windows service.
- ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit, which adds a rich library of controls for AJAX development and LINQ, is used to code queries for DML, DDL Statements.
- Used and created Language integrated query (LINQ) for getting Lists, arrays and collections. Extensively used ADO.NET , LINQ to SQL and the Microsoft Enterprise Library for in-depth data using SQL Server.
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 for fetching data and binding, created automated Unit Tests using N-unit and involved in writing Test Plans for user testing .
- Created interactive reports with SSRS , using the report parameters , query parameters, Filters and Expressions.
- Extensively involved in designing the SSIS packages to export data of flat file source to SQL Server Database.
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
Dot Net Developer
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution (AGILE Methodology).
- Developed an ASP.NET4 web application and utilized three-tiered architecture to leverage the secure middle tier data access components employing object-oriented programming concepts by using C#.
- Utilized Entity Framework (EF) with relational data using domain-specific objects.
- Developed the WPF application in PRISM framework, thus creating loosely coupled components for the application.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Developed the application on MVVM design pattern Used controls such as Dropdown-list, Checkbox-list and other advanced controls from ASP.NET such as Grid-View for real-time CRUD operations, data retrieval and manipulation.
- Developed User Interface (UI) using WPF for the better look and feel of the desktop-based application.
- Incorporated different WPF controls and Dev Express controls. Worked on validation and converters in WPF .
- Worked on ASP.NET State management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application with Visual Studio (VS) environment.
- Implemented ADO.NET for implementing the data access. frontend and backend development of the web application in the Visual Studio and SQL Server environments.
- Created the database architecture and utilized logical business transactions using Stored Procedures.
- Extensively implemented user Defined Functions and Dynamic SQL Queries.
- Created T-SQL Store Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different VP Reports and Divisional Reports.
- Implemented Form Based Security Authentication and Authorization based on Access-Levels for Pages.
- Developed new build system using TeamCity, Web Deploy and MS Build, which 100% automated code deployment and helped to improve quality of build, deployed to production.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members
- Introduced unit testing into company using N-Unit framework.
- Involved completely in the production support after application is released and handled the Change Requests raised by the end users.
- Scheduled reports for daily, weekly, monthly reports for executives, Business analyst and customer Representatives for various categories and regions based on business needs using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in configuring package logging, error logging and event handling to redirect error rows and fix the errors in SSIS
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Dot Net Developer
- Working with design team to analyze the Requirements, creating Design documents and Technical Definition Documentation. Trained and worked in Agile/Scrum Development Methodology.
- Designing the user interface, writing code for the various layers in the application like Controllers, Services, Business Logic and Repository etc. using ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework .
- Designed Web forms using server controls, validation, user controls using .NET Framework and created Angular JS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Used ASP.NET MVC
- Created complex web Forms and Win Forms Presentation Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET and implemented the code. Extensively used ADO.NET to access SQ L Server database. layer using WPF, Navbar, Tab Strip and various server controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful APIs , Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML .
- Created Schemas, Logins, Tables, Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes, Views, Functions and Stored Procedures. Used LINQ to SQL , LINQ to Lambda functions, and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner .
- Defined workflow to support life cycle of presentation unit and supporting production database or application problems
- Worked with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS), which stores all code, as well as a record of all changes and current checkouts for versioning.
- Created and maintain SSIS packages in SQL 2012, SQL 2008R2, DTS to load semantic models and DB's
- Generated multiple Enterprise reports ( SSRS/Crystal/Impromptu ) from SQL Server Database (OLTP) and SQL Server Analysis Services Database (OLAP ) and included various reporting features such as group by, drilldowns, drill through, sub-reports, Parameterized Reports.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Dot Net Developer
- Responsible for involving in all phases of Project Development life cycle .
- Used the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (in C#.NET ) for database access.
- Designed Web Forms using different ASP.NET Server Controls, Validation Controls, and other third-party controls.
- ADO.NET was extensively used by Project module and Budget module. Dataset, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls were extensively used.
- Used ASP.NET validation controls for validating the information provided by the user and implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, creating and managing projects and accessing element
- Developed XML Webservices and WCF services common for various applications using .NET Framework.
- Involved in using TFS 2010 for Project Management and SQL Server 2008 for Database.
- Coordinated with the QA team and make sure all the functionality of the application is tested.
- Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL.
- Created SSIS packages and used Tivoli monitoring system to analyze and monitor components of the system.
- Scheduled reports for daily, weekly, monthly reports for executives, Business analyst and customer Representatives for various categories and regions based on business needs using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADO. NET, Angular JS, Web Forms, Object Oriented Programming, UML/Vision, MVC, HTML, XML, Java Script, SQL Server, SSRS., Webservices, Enterprise Data Management, SSIS, SSRS, Team foundation Server.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Dot Net Developer
- Responsible for analysis, design, implementation and deployment of code and database. Maintained SDLC process whole development life cycle in Agile methodology using Visual Studio, SQL Server.
- Implemented Angular 2 for asynchronously update of element (search, sorting, updating the data and pagination).
- Developed the application as an N-tier application with UI in the presentation layer, Business logic in the middle layer using ASP.NET and SQL Server in the backend
- Implemented repository and unit of work patterns by using dependency injection on MVC Controller level to facilitate Unit Testing and Test Drive Development.
- Built the web application using ASP.NET MVC, Designed and executed n-tier architecture using ADO.NET , Entity Framework as Data access layer and Model, Controllers for Business access layer and ASP.NET REST Services as Service layer with LINQ to select specific/clean data using code first approach.
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering, testing and Bug tracking . Team Foundation Server (TFS) as version control, continuous build and deploy tool.
- Engaged in White Box Testing Techniques such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, with N-Unit Framework .
- Involved in Developing Queries in T-SQL for generating Cross-Tab Drill-down reports in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and used integration services in SSIS to generate data from various data sources.
Confidential, Lake Oswego, Oregon
Dot Net Developer
- All the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Worked in an Waterfall Environment to deliver higher quality application.
- Involved in Sprint Planning Sessions , Daily Scrums , Breakout Design Sessions , Sprint Demos and Retrospectives as part of the development process for the project.
- Implemented features of .NET such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Dataset, Security using form authentication.
- Involved in release process and deployed the web pages and server side dlls to the production server.
- Revamped the site in MVC Architecture.
- Developed WEB API Services for user authentication and file transfer using . NET (SOAP/XML ). Used LINQ for querying SQL Server objects.
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views, and Data Adapters to extract data from the backend.
- Created database objects using SQL Server which included Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views, SQL Joins and Statements for application
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Managing Mongo databases using MMS monitoring tool.
- Created Unit Tests for testing the developed services and ensured the code was developed according to the client coding standards.
- Analyzed, identified and created the reports that should be generated for business operations and gathering data for reporting formats from the end user using SSRS.
Jr. Dot Net Developer
- Developed Test Driven Development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the N-unit testing framework.
- Developed and Implemented Win Forms, Web Forms using ASP.NET and coded the Business logic in C# .
- Created ASP.NET Web forms and server controls to display dynamic data obtained using Microsoft ADO.NET and Data binding.
- Created robust CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and Themes to maintain design consistency across all Web Forms.
- Designed and implemented components that convert disconnected datasets to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT/XPATH files to HTML . Involved in database design on SQL Server 2005 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, store procedures to manipulate database of the application.
- Involved in technical support and documenting the user manual. Performed N-Unit testing for system , automated and end-end testing , and prepared requirement documents for testing.
- Performed unit testing and functional testing . Fixed the issues occurred during testing process
- Developed T-SQL Stored Procedures for Generating Reports using SSRS .
Environment : Test Driven Development, . NET Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, Web forms, MS SQL Server, IIS, AJAX, TFS (Team Foundation Server), N-Unit 2 .6