- A Microsoft .Net Professional with 5 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC) in various domains like Manufacturing, Aviation and Healthcare.
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on Three Tier Architecture, N - Tier Architecture, SOA (Service-oriented Architecture), MVC (Model View Controller), Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing Web Applications using C#.Net, ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong knowledge in developing single page applications using Angular 2.0 and testing the framework using Karma, experience in migrating applications from Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.0..
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism and also used Multi-Threading technique.
- Experience working on SQL Server 2008/2014, PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in creating Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008/2014.
- Proficient in building, consuming and publishing Web Services using SOAP and REST Protocols including JSON, proficient in working with WCF.
- Very good Experience Unit testing, test driven development (MS TEST and NUNIT) and using MOQ mocking framework for mock testing.
- Good knowledge in implementing various design patterns like Factory, Visitor, Repository and Singleton Patterns.
- Very good experience in using solid principles in architecting, strong knowledge in Dependency injection (DI), Inversion of Control principles using AUTOFAC framework.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework, VS.NET, WPF, WCF, LINQ, Web API
Database Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall Method, Agile, Scrum.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/2012R2
Transport mechanisms: HTTP, SOAP, and REST.
Version Control Systems: Visual Source Safe (VSS), TFS, SVN.
Testing: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Nightly
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
- Extensively developed User Interface by involving in various phases of SDLC including requirement analysis and architectural design phases of the project using agile/scrum methodologies.
- Involved in development of Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer and various other tiers of N-Tired application.
- Involved using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 3 application.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application, migrated a basic application from Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.0.
- Provided session level security and role based authentication using session objects and cookies.
- Produced and Consumed SOAP Web services.
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Developed WCF Services Framework for providing Search and Authentication services.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Developed and executed the unit test cases using NUnit to obtain the max Code Coverage.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Penetration Testing of the entire application.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, WCF, SQL Server 2012, IIS, Azure, AWS, NUnit, C++, GIT, Angular 2, Web Services, Scrum methodologies, LINQ, XML/XSL/XSD, HTML5, jQuery, CSS3.
Confidential, San Diego, CA.
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to create Sitecore CMS websites.
- Used Angular JS and ASP.Net, MVC 5 development framework to build a single-page application.
- Hosted WCF Services for Client / Server communication.
- Extensively used Web Server controls like Grid View, Data List for displaying the records.
- Tested front-end code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Implemented AJAX controls for responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Involved in designing and developing Next-Gen Saas-based platform.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them with SOAP and Used IIS as a server.
- Developed stored procedures and functions to implement business rules and updating the data to related tables in SQL Server 2012.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and unit test plan and performed unit testing (NUnit) for the developed functionalities.
- Used TFS for version controlling of the application.
- Involved in requirement gathering and converting the requirements into technical design and prepared Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Provided client side validations using JQuery to reduce the burden on IIS Server. Worked on ASP.NET state Management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET authentication & optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application.
- Involved in supporting and maintenance for legacy production systems.
- Implemented a Factory using resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to the Web API.Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns.
- Extensively used Datasets, Data tables and Data views to retrieve and manipulate data and display in ASP.NET front end interface.