- Over 7+ years of experience in IT Industry including Application Design, Software Development, Software Testing and Deployment.
- Involved in various phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to programming, testing and maintenance including Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in developing distributed applications leveraging C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, Silverlight, WCF, Web Services, Windows Services, SQL Server, Oracle, AJAX, Angular JS, jQuery, XML, JSON and Java Script.
- Experienced in various databases like MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, T - SQL, DB2 and MS Access databases along with the querying tools like SQL Analyzer and Management Studio.
- Developed, configured and deployed a variety of .Net Framework Applications including Win Forms, Web Services, Web Forms and Windows Services.
- Experienced with OOP, agile environment, MVC, MVVM, RWD, Web & Win Forms UI design understanding and experience.
- Extensive experience in web applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2015, languages C#. NET and VB.NET.
- Proficient in creating services, controllers, modules in Angular JS Applications.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Experienced in developing Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Microsoft Silverlight technology & AJAX.
- Experience in creating web applications using MVC (4/5), MVVM, JSON and AngularJS framework.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies for data security, reusability and disreputability over a network and RDBMS concepts.
- TIBCO platform monitoring using TIBCO Hawk and RTView, Validated new TIBCO products for Solaris 10 and Linux Red hat.
- Sound knowledge of Model View Controller (MVC) and MVVM design patterns.
- Proficient at developing Web applications using Web forms, ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit, Master Pages, Themes, Skins, Web Parts, CSS, Validation controls and secured web application using Role Providers, Impersonation.
- Developed and consumed web services using the Microsoft ASP.Net with C# using the protocols such as SOAP and RESTful.
- Well versed with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Good exposure with .Net Framework in implementing WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication (Forms-based Authentication) and authorization mechanisms like authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Experience in Creating and Consuming WPF, WCF services as a .Net Remoting Service and an XML Web Service
- Experience with SQL Injection proof techniques for information Security with effective error handling & SSIS, SSRS (Reporting) including crystal reports.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query LINQ (LINQ to Entity)
- Involved in Unit testing of components developed using both C# and VB.NET.
- Good Knowledge of OOAD, Design Tools, UML Diagrams and Design Patterns. Created UML Diagram using Dia and MS Visio.
- Experience in developing 2-tier and 3-tier Applications using Visual Basic, COM, DCOM, IIS, ASP.NET, AJAX, C #, VB.NET, Visual Studio.NET, ADO.NET, MSIL, XML, XSL, XSLT technologies.
- Study existing power builder application functionality by reviewing the client side PowerBuilder code, server side Sybase code (store procedure/triggers) and data base architecture.
- Experience using a major source control system: GIT, SVN with understanding of continuous integration and automation of regression test suite and Performed Test Driven Development (TDD): Unit Testing and Load Testing as well as TFS.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive timelines, to prioritize and meet operational deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment or quickly changing priorities.
Languages: C#, C, VB.NET, MS/SQL, Transact-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XAML, XSLT
.Net Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, .NET Remoting, Web Services, Windows Services, AJAX, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Win Forms, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), Microsoft Application Blocks (Data, Exception Handling, Configuration)
Web Technologies: VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, WPF, Visual Studio.NET, TPL, Silverlight, AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, Angular JS, Node JS, Java Script, HTML, CSS.
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose, Design Patterns, MVC
Business Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports 9.0, Rally
Distributed Technologies: WCF, WPF, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Web API, LINQ, MVC, MVVM and Entity Framework, Windows Azure, Cordova, Angular JS.
Databases: Oracle 8i, 9i, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, MS Access, ODBC, RDBMS, SSIS, SSRS, PowerBuilder 11.5
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003/2005, Visual Studio 6.0, Visual InterDev 6.0, Code
Version Controller: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual SourceSafe (VSS), SVN, GIT
A9.com, Palo Alto, CA
Full stack .Net Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design & development of the project and in gathering the requirements from end-users.
- Provided high quality, timely estimates for project tasks, activities, and deliverables. Validate team member estimates and ensure adherence to SDLC processes.
- Over 1.5 years of Project management experience, leading, Mentoring, coordinating with teams in an Onsite-Offshore model.
- Implemented the project using, C# .NET (4.0/4.5), MVC (4/5.0), visual studio 2015 and back-end database as Microsoft SQL Server (2012).
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL 2012.
- Worked on CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET RESTFUL APIS and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework 6 in MVC.
- Developed Apache Cordova application for taking bulk inventory (customer).
- Extensive knowledge of testing large application, best practices and concepts of testing facets applications.
- Testing facets core application and UAT modules by following standard testing procedures
- Testing and entering data in FACETS4.7 applications.
- Developed application support during conversion from Diamond 7.1 to Facets System 4.31.
- Developed frontend configurations for Facets profiles in room type profile configuration build.
- Procedure code maintenance, generate modifier rows, procedure codes and CPT Modifier loading.
- As a module lead understanding the architecture of the application and giving the offshore support to the client and acted as Interface between onsite coordinator and offshore team.
- Expertise in Implementation of Automation framework using Selenium.
- Strong Experience in Automation Web Application testing using selenium.
- Executing Selenium test cases and reporting Defects
- Event-based Asynchronous Pattern (EAP) allows easy implementation of "in the background" operations, without interrupting the application. (this has been replaced by TAP completely and will not be tested as the Asynchronous method of the TCP client uses TAP)
- Used Background Worker, Multithreading and TPL for implementing parallel processing and printing of returns.
- Defined architecture and development guidelines for applications using Tibco products,
- Set-up and optimized Oracle Coherence clusters for TIBCO Business Events
- Worked with MVC architecture application using Razor view engine and Web API .
- Tool used for managing projects Clarity, MPP, Excels, Rally , Microsoft Word
- Task-based Asynchronous Pattern (TAP) allows for a single method to represent the initiation and completion of an asynchronous operation.
- Used ASP.NET MVC (4/ 5), HTML5 and CSS3 to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Designed and developed Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI, and wrote unit tests using C# and IOC and dependency Injection.
- Developed Entity Framework MVC5 pattern for the DAL (Data Access Layer) and UI (User Interface) with Bootstrap/ JQuery for the front end .
- Used Task Parallel Library(TPL) for processing CPU intensive tasks.
- Logged the errors, reported defects, determined repair priorities and tracked the defects until resolution using PVCS tracker, QC and Rally.
- Chat servers created with node.js using redis for message routing, but never deployed to production.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for the UI development. Automated BizTalk application deployment from TFS using build templates that trigger PowerShell scripts.
- Contributed greatly to increases in code quality and productivity through his leadership and guidance in areas such as Test/Behavior Driven Development, Refactoring, Pair Programming (Extreme Programming/XP), and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Developed PowerShell modules in C# and PowerShell featuring command lets to interface with Secret Server, Lync, and SQL.
- Automated in-house hedging system utilizing PowerShell and BMC’s Control-M scheduler. (>1k jobs, 9 software environments)
- Implemented Query Expressions, Expression Trees to get the data from SQL and XML using LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML.
- Responsible for design and development of Web Forms using C#.Net, N-tier architecture.
- Used JQuery for a better interaction with the application, performed Code review and Unit testing for better performance.
- Worked on views, common shared views for user interface using JQuery and JSON.
- Implemented .Net Security features of Authentication and Authorization using .Net Membership. And .Net classes for Business Logic Layer using C#.
- Responsible in create and consumed WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) using C#.
- Hosted the WPF control inside a win form using split container and element host for rich UI.
- Utilized Data Grid and Data List to display and manipulation of records from MS SQL Server 2012.
- Developed complete middle tier and database tier. Created SQL procedures, triggers, writing complex queries.
- Developed Reports using SQL Reporting Services and implemented Optimized SQL Stored Procedures.
- Involved in testing using the test-cases using NUnit framework .
- Used Agile practices and Test Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Setting up SQL Azure Firewall.
- Training in Agile techniques, primarily TDD.
- Create, manage SQL Server AZURE Databases
- Setting up Connection Strings and connecting SQL Server AZURE Databases from locally Installed SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS) for Developers.
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Collaborated with the team of software engineers and testers, using a scrum based agile software development methodology.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Full Stack .Net Developer/UI Developer
- Involved in all phases of project like analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, implementation and maintenance.
- Developed Windows Forms for User Interfaces using C# .NET 3.5 using Crystal Reports, and SQL Database Controls.
- Designing Windows Form using custom Control and user control.
- Design and implemented WCF Services methods (Service contract, Operation Contracts, data contract).
- Developed web based applications using C#, JQUERY, WCF, WPF, ANGULAR.JS.
- Developed Data layer with Entity Framework 5 & LINQ and maintained most of the business rules in the database.
- Implemented WPF to create, attractive and effective user interface using XAML document.
- Task Parallel Library (TPL) is designed to make developers more productive by making it easier to add parallelism and concurrency to applications TPL scales dynamically to make use of all processors that are available. Using TPL allows you to focus more on the application's core functionality.
- Used Selenium IDE for Open source web testing .
- Assigning the tasks of performing regression testing of facets application.
- Performing Claims validation of facets application as required
- Preparing test cases and test scripts of various modules.
- Running test scripts for facets applications and modules.
- Worked on FACETS Data tables and created audit reports using queries. Manually loaded data in FACETS and have good knowledge on FACETS business rules.
- Did the forward and backward data mapping between the fields in mainframe and FACETS .
- Analyzed the mainframe reports for member/eligibility/claims and mapped the fields with FACETS batch jobs and reports.
- Tested the changes for the front end screens in FACETS related to following modules, test the FACETS batches (membership).
- Experience in data driven Testing, Cross browser testing and parallel testing using selenium web Driver.
- Well Versed with handling Elements in Selenium Web Driver.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium .
- Planned and developed account migration process for a multi-domain e-mail migration from internal and external AD domains running Exchange 2003/2010 to Google Apps Mail. Migration scripts developed with PowerShell.
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application
- Integration with Infusion soft CRM system via node wrapper around web APIs .
- Logged the errors, reported defects, determined repair priorities and tracked the defects until resolution using PVCS tracker, QC and Rally.
- Written programs for loading data to XML Files and programs for transforming XML data.
- Adapted web application to run in Windows Azure against SQL Azure using Azure Queues for background processing.
- Communicate and work with different teams to design the requirement, analyze, implement and utilize the web services in WCF framework.
- Multiple asynchronous methods launched concurrently with TAP.
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using Agile.
- Drove design and implementation of the Automation/Accessibility support for WPF. Delivered re-architecture with a small team in under tight deadline.
- Used TAP syntax that differs from the syntax used in legacy asynchronous programming patterns such as the Asynchronous Programming Model (APM) and the Event-based Asynchronous Pattern.
- Extensively involved in development of Application using Silverlight 3.0, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and SQL Server 2005.
- Implemented a custom Closure Compiler runner to accomplish error stripping and published as angular.
- Developing Web forms and windows forms for concerned applications using Angular JS
- Laid out the application structure using YEOMAN for Play and Angular JS for UI development
- Used SSRS Microsoft Reporting tool for creating & publishing reports for Funds, Employees using SQL Server 2012.
- Comprehensive Experience in Application design using UML, UML tools, Rational Rose and software methodologies like RUP, Iterative development and Test Driven development.
- Responsible for designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL Store Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF (User Defined Functions).
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) - I evaluated several possible design approaches for WPF user interface views, including Model-View-View-Model (MVVM) and the Prism framework. We decided to use Prism due to its compatibility with Silverlight, it’s robust Event Aggregator messaging system, it’s use of Microsoft’s Unity Application Block for dependency injection, and it’s support for reusable UI regions. I also demonstrated that WPF can enforce action-level security through its commanding system and control-level security through its visual and logical tree helpers
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server.
- Designed TDD for the project.
- Disciplined practitioner of behavior driven development
- Delivered a complete application ahead of schedule and with better features than requested. Later, accomplished a "lift-and-shift" of the application from the customer's data center to Microsoft Windows Azure Cloud Services (PaaS), including upgrading the application from C# 2.0 to 4.0, in three days.
- This work, in combination with other architectural changes and additions to the UI classes decreased the amount of time and expertise required to create new database object editors and drastically increased developer productivity. Designed and implemented a new main window for the application using C++, the MFC library, and the Code jack library. Refactored the core legacy code to coexist with the new main window. Designed and implemented user interfaces using Microsoft C++ and the MFC library for editing database object metadata. Designed and implemented new innovative functionality in several areas of the product.
- Linux (CentOS 5 &6) Systems Administrator
- Installed, configured and diagnosed software in Digital Domain’s proprietary pipeline
- Implemented CUPS and Splunk services for Linux & OS X systems
- Developed BASH and Kickstart scripts used in PXE image deployment
- Utilized RCS for script revision control.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions (UDFs), user-defined types (UDTs), SQL database queries and T-SQL (stored procedures, views, triggers, database functions, and indexes).
- Customized software for clients, Modernized and updated in-house software, developed new features and modules, Developed high-quality code in PowerBuilder 12.5.
- Built performance-tuned systems with maximum optimization, reusability and ease of operation.
- Powerful object manipulation capabilities. Objects can be directly manipulated or sent to other tools or databases PowerShell.
- Extensible interface independent software vendors and enterprise developers can build custom tools and utilities to administer their software on PowerShell
- Involved in code reviews, mentoring and knowledge sharing of team to ensure the delivery of high quality products as well as creating coding standards document.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using Asp.Net N-LAYER Architecture.
- Gathered the requirements and written the Use case for the requirements.
- Developed a high quality software model using N-Tier Architecture with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Maintained a session of messages between a client and a service using WCF facilities.
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool and the Web.Config file to create Roles, Profiles, Login Controls, Membership, Identification, Authentication and Authorization for Site Security.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Parts, Navigation Control, User Controls, and Master Pages and developed Cascading style sheets (CSS) for consistent look/feel of the website.
- Handled ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state, session state and profile properties).
- Implemented AJAX controls to reduce the server trip while modifying Grid View Data.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- In-depth knowledge of distributed enterprise systems and technologies, clinical data, and DICOM management systems.
- Invoked Asynchronous methods from user interface (UI) threads, and any long-running synchronous work responsiveness of the application.
- Added numerous new features to the client tier using Microsoft C++ and the MFC library. Created the back end of a security manager application that allows users to specify security in terms of repository objects and then translates those specifications into native DBMS privileges.
- Extensive knowledge of developing and executing test plans of DICOM systems and applications
- Familiar with FDA-regulated software systems, HL7 v2.x standard, and DICOM testing environment
- Working on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#
- Implemented PowerShell remoting and script execution
- Configured PowerShell in DDMG, In-Three, DDMAIL and DDI domains for script execution and remoting
- Deployed node locked software requiring graphic user session for license activation with PowerShell
- Used ADO.NET objects like Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to data sources.
- Created SQL Server Tables, Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions as required for the application.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data
- Implemented various user controls in Silverlight which are used extensively in various parts of the application.
- Involved in Developing Queries for generating Cross-Tab Drill-down reports in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Involved in Unit Testing and the successful integration of modules with multiple layers in the system.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control for the source code, maintenance of builds and relevant documents.
- Used the web form to host Report Viewer in Silverlight.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, C#, WPF, WCF, WWF, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2010, TPL, SQL Server 2008, XML, .NET Remoting, AJAX, LINQ, web services, Expression Blend, SSRS, VS.
. Net Developer
- Involved in translating the customer requirements into Design specifications and ensure that the requirements translate into software solution.
- Designed interactive web pages with front - end screens using ASP.Net 3.0, C#.NET and HTML technology as per the requirements and used ADO.NET.
- Used AJAX for better usability and implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls. Used query in designing and to navigate a document, DOM elements, create animations, handle events, and develop AJAX Applications.
- Worked on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). DICOM Involved in coding member validation business functionality using WCF and client front end layers using WPF and Silverlight.
- Developed XSLT with XML to display statements. Returned data to front-end in XML format.
- Handled Configuration (Session, authentication and authorization, custom errors, tracing and so on) for the online services by the customer.
- Developed database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions for database operations in SQLSERVER 2008.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers in C#.NET.
- Designed and developed business logic layers using C#.
- Developed Custom Controls and User Controls using ASP.Net and C#.
- Developed stored procedures and Functions SQL Server-2005.
- Documented the code for some of the modules.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls that include Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc.
- Performed unit testing and involved in documentation.
- Handled many production issues and enhanced the User interface as per the requirement.
- Gathered the requirements and involved in requirement analysis.
- Developed the classes and interfaces by using VB.Net.
- Designed the UI for some modules of the application using ASP.NET controls.