- 7 years of professional experience in all the phases of Software development life cycle, which includes Software Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance and Documentation of Client/Server and Web - based applications using N-Tier Architecture.
- Experience in various domains like HealthCare Insurance, Banking.
- Experience with Traditional Methodologies (Waterfall, RAD) and Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework.
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Developed Applications using C# with SQL Server and Microsoft Access as databases using ADO.Net and LINQ Components.
- Proficient in T-SQL Queries, Views, Joins, Functions, SQL Stored Procedures, Database Triggers, Cursors, Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Experience in creating and consuming Web Services and WCF.
- Proficient in generating Reports, sub reports and drill down reports using SQL Server Report Services (SSRS).
- Good Experience in data migration using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven ability to work as a team member as well as an individual. Good Analytical problem solving, interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Experienced in Documenting, Preparing Test Plans, developing test cases and Testing (Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance testing and Regression testing).
- Quick learner, exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 MS Office 2010 Microsoft Visio, Visual SourceSafe
Background: Technical Background Languages C#, VB.NET, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, T-SQL, PL/SQL Programming Technologies .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0,4.5 ASP.NET, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web Services, WCF, WPF, LINQ, ADO.NET, AJAX and Microsoft IIS Reporting Tools SSRS, ETL tools SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) Database SQL Server 2008/2010/2012, Oracle9i/10g, MS Access.
.Net Technologies: .Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.5 ASP.NET, Web Services, ADO.NET, SOAP, WCF
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, IIS 5.1/6.0/7.0
Operating System: Windows 2003/2008R2/2012R2, Windows 7/8, Vista and Unix
Sr Application Developer
- Being Scrum Master, involved in Scrum and Sprint meetings and ensuring that the team properly applies Agile Development Principles.
- Participated in complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of the project, including Requirement Gathering and Change Control management
- Used TFS for team collaboration and for Source Code Control
- Created new SSIS packages for populating data into MS SQL database.
- Involved in pre-testing the application and bug fixing.
- Designed Web Forms using HTML5, CSS3 and implemented client-side scripting using jQuery.
- Create data objects (tables, views), stored procedures and functions to store and retrieve the data from SQL Server database.
- Developed reports using SSRS.
- Responsible for coding, reviewing code standards, testing in different environment(DEV,TEST,STAGE) and deployment code in Azure
- Worked with a team to define requirements and provide technical advice and troubleshooting. Update technical documentation.
Environment: .Net Framework4.5, C#, MVC, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2010, TFS, Web Services and Jquery.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Involved in gathering and preparing the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Experience in using MVC 4.0 architecture with hands on exposure to RAZOR view engine.
- Designed and developed rich and enhanced web pages using HTML 5, CSS 3 and jQuery.
- Involved in developing applications in C# 4.0 and .Net Framework4.0 to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.NET 2013.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 3 applications using Entity Framework and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Accessing the data from Data Access Layer for the User Interface using Web Services.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2008.
- Used TortoiseSVN to maintain the version control history during development.
- Assisted in quality assurance measures such as code reviews, test case creation and unit testing for different modules.
Senior .NET Developer
- Created several Web forms using C#.NET, ADO.NET, SQL server, WCF.
- Involved in object oriented analysis and design using UML (Unified Modeling Language) techniques such as use case, activity, sequence, class and component diagrams using Visio.
- Designed and Developed Business Layer/Data Layer using C#, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Used ADO.Net for database connectivity, storage and retrieval on SQL Server 2000.
- Develop WCF Services to allow communication between Presentation layer and Service layer.
- Developed core functionality with the .NET Framework ASP.NET
- Create data objects (tables, views), stored procedures and functions to store and retrieve the data from database.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version controlling.
- Other responsibilities of the work that was being performed SRS Documentation, Coding, Unit Testing.
- Written several stored procedures, functions in T-SQL.
- Worked with SOAP requests in accessing different web services.
- Analyzed the business requirements, designed and developed the Web site.
- Prepared design documents and tasks and user stories for application development.
- TFS was used to maintain the version and source control.
- Created Test Cases for the application.
- Implemented Integration testing and Unit testing.
- Involved in writing different Stored Procedures, Triggers, Joins depends on the requirement.
- Used Ado.Net objects dataset and data adapter to store and make consistent access to SQL Server.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization security mechanisms.
- Involved in fixing the bugs in web applications.
Associate Systems Engineer
- Involved in the Documentation of the project and Gathering requirements from business owners
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Bug fixing of the application. Maintenance and support for the application.
- Enhanced my work output by organized task priority wise, and finishing the single task at a one time.
Environment: Oracle, SQL, UNIX