- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist with 8 years of professional experience in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involved in gathering user requirements, analysis, design, coding, implementation, debugging, testing, deployment and documentation across diverse industries / work environments.
- Hands on technology experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 2.0/3.0/3.5 using C#, vb.net ASP.NET and ADO.Net.
- Extensive experience of programming on XML Web Services, WCF, XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XPath Markup languages and AJAX.
- Proficiency in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 /2013.
- Experience in the Insurance, Health care, Real estate, Sales and Banking domains.
- Experienced in working in different Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models like Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM in a fast changing environment.
- Proficient in Object - Oriented Concepts (OOPS).
- Extensive experience in Data Access Technologies such as LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Experience in Creating services, controllers and modules in AngularJS applications.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid/Grid View, Detail View, Form View Web Controls and Form Validation Controls and created numerous Custom controls in ASP.NET.
- Familiarity in building of Enterprise technologies like WCF Services and XML Web Services using SOAP/REST, WEB API Services.
- Experience in creating and consuming XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET and IIS.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server.
- Experience in creating and maintained SSIS packages to Import/Export data from flat files, XML, Excel and Oracle.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server database development in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Constraints and User Defined Functions.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Model-View-Controller Architecture (MVC).
- Good Experience on MVC frameworks like AngularJS for creating Single Page Application (SPA) using concepts like Routing, Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Experience in working with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies that include Entity Framework (EF) and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to fetch and consume data from database.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Expertise in developing and customizing Oracle Forms and Reports using Oracle Discoverer 9i/10g, XML Publisher and developing concurrent programs using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Solid experience in writing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures to extract data from various source tables.
- Experienced in Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Collections and Exception handling.
- Experience in advanced PL/SQL concepts like Bulk collect, Multi Table insert, PL/SQL table, Cursors, Nested tables, Varrays, Record Types and Dynamic SQL for DML operations for better performance.
- Structured knowledge management elements in Share point such as technical memos, statistically adverse event tracking, required tutorials, dashboards, control plans, also provided statistical support for the process control team.
- Experience in .NET Security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Experience in using Source control tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked on MVC patterns, creational patterns like singleton and abstract factory.
- Migrated of classis ASP applications to ASP.Net and C#, MS Access to SQL Server.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Web Technologies: C#.Net, ASP.Net, ASP MVC3/4, ADO.Net, AJAX, WCF, LINQ, XML, Web Services, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
.Net Frameworks: .NET framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), SSIS(ETL Tool)
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS Access, Oracle 10g/9i
ORMT Entity: Framework, LINQ to SQL
Design IDE: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, MS Visio
Web Servers: Microsoft’s Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.x, 6.0,7.0,8.5
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8, Server 2003/2008/2012,, Redhat,Linux
Version: Control Visual Source Safe 2005(VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS), GitHub, SVN.
Confidential- Torrance, CA
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Designed and developed the Service Professional front end layer using ASP.NET MVC 4.5.
- Implemented View Model patterns/ in creating and managing Views, Partial Views and View Models using ASP.NET MVC 4.5.
- Implemented client side validations using ASP.NET MVC 4.5 Data annotations to do validations on the Model Data.
- Creating services, controllers and modules in Angular JS applications.
- Developed n-tier application with UI, business and data access layers using ASP.NET Framework and C# .NET.
- Involved in finding the system slowness areas and fine tuning the application.
- Created View Models to encapsulate all models and classes used on the different views for more stable, organized and clean code to reuse in Views.
- Created web application prototypes to paint a vision for front -end user interaction with useful static information using custom modules in AngularJS.
- Developed and Enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, User Interface by using HTML5, jQuery, CSS and ASP.Net Controls.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Used services and directives in AngularJS to develop dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Using Java Script extensively for validations and use Angular Js for various server communications in screens.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RestFul web services & Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, RouterOutlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Worked on Typography, Notifications, Timeout functions, cards, Dialogs, Forms, Tables, Switches, Icons, Dashboards, Widgets, Charts and buttons for developing Bootstrap 4 using Angular 2.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous data transfer and to improve the performance of the application.
- Designed and developed RESTful API's for clients with Microsoft Web API framework.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Used Entity Framework Database First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 4.0 application.
- Created SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing the database.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL, Views, Triggers and Complex TSQL queries in SQL Server.
- Worked on SSIS Package, DTS Import/Export for transferring data from Database to SQL Server.
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer.
- Created a brand new HOLC (Honda Life Cycle) website from scratch and supported all the way to go live in Microsoft Azure as webapp. This includes SSO from Honda website using Component space API, create TFS build definitions (Dev, QA, PROD), and configure Azure webapp in dev subscription like SSL, CName, etc..,
- Mobile Engagement Marketing Platform: hands-on experience in Azure PaaS including Azure Service Bus(Queue, Topic, Event Hub), App Service, Logic App, Cloud Services, Power BI embed, Azure Functions, CDN, Blob Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Active Directory B2C, Cognitive Service(Product Recommendation), API management, Resource manager Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Provide consulting and cloud architecture for premier customers and internal projects running on MS Azure platform for high-availability of services, low operational costs.
- Worked on to standardize the Error handling throughout the application.
- Effectively used GITHUB for maintain source code.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as source code Repository for the entire application.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Senior .NET Developer
- Effectively used Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architectural pattern to decouple Data Access Logic and Business Logic from data presentation and user interaction.
- Developed the ASP .NET Web Controls to support the Front-end of the application.
- Implemented business logic using Code behind files in C#.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to validate client side validation.
- Used JQuery AJAX framework to interact with Restful and simple ASMX services to retrieve data using JSON.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 3.0. Web solutions developed using ASP.NET MVC, Razor and Entity Framework.
- Entity Framework where all the database tables are being mapped to the class Objects, Stored Procedures are mapped to function Imports and used Query Expressions and Lambda Expressions where written on these IEnumerable /IQueryable, CRUD operations using LINQ to Entities.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Used HttpResponseException to handle the exceptions in Web API and also customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Has worked with AngularJS for writing scripting code in client side and data synchronization.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with AngularJS.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Creating - Tables, Indexes, Views, User defined functions, Triggers, Parameterized Stored Procedures, Constraints and Roles.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2008.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports and Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2008 and SSRS for reporting.
- Performed Unit testing using NUNIT from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, MVC, WPF, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Entity Framework 6.0/4.0, C#, WCF, IIS 7.0, Java Script, AJAX, TFS, ADO.NET, XML, LINQ, NUNIT, AngularJS, SSIS, SQL Server 2008 R2.
Confidential - Baltimore, MD
Senior .NET Developer
- As a .net developer, primary responsibility was to analyze the requirements, design prototype, training the users on the process, review and optimize the code to meet the standards and testing the application.
- Designed and Developed the IVP application in MVPC architecture for all layers (Presenter, Controller, Model, View and Stored Procedures).
- Have integrated the process with core Sphere application. Have got excellent feedback from the users on the application.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC4 and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Developed various web services using WCF in C#.NET and consumed by web application and other systems like Ticketing and Billing Systems Developed the code for the UI layer, business layer, and the data access layer.
- Business layer design to implement different business rules as set by rules system.
- Used AngularJS for making restful API calls and data binding.
- Extensively used SQL Server, SSRS reports for data retrieval and data manipulation.
- Performed required field, comparison, range, custom validations of the input controls of the web forms.
- Resolving of production system issues by analyzing the situations, identifying the root causes, and developing, testing and implementing the appropriate solutions.
- Web Forms using .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) for the user interface (UI) with oracle as database.
- Design and development of an application to Add/Delete/Update using JQuery, Ajax Web services.
- Complying of Web Links with accessibility standards (508c) that benefits all users.
- Worked on developing views, controllers, directives, form components and services in AngularJS.
- Used the controls and components from the Ajax Control toolkit to achieve rich user interfaces.
- Used ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of Single Sign On interface screens developed using ASP.NET.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through HTTP.
- Worked with different Asp.net Controls like Tree View, Sitemap Path.
- Developed .NET Custom Controls in ASP.NET.
- Used AngularJS for rich Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Implemented Cascading style sheets (CSS), Master Pages, and HTML for maintaining uniformity among all web pages
- Provided session management and cookie handling in the applications
- Involved in developing technical solutions in response to customer requests.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Scripts to generate reports, data.
- Reporting testing status and create test summary reports based on business requirements test results.
- Providing detail design documentation for implementation.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Fixing and optimizing ASP.net web pages using C# and SQL Server 2012 stored procedures and associating fixes/new code with tasks in Team Foundation Server.
- Creating and modifying Silverlight controls, including extending the Data Grid control contained in
- Worked on Agile Methodology to practice-based methodology for modeling and documentation of software-based systems.
- Infrastructure to run a large suite of tests across hundreds of servers in parallel, both nightly and on demand Developed the application using MVC pattern for the UI development and to render with Razor view Engine.
- Utilizes PowerPoint and Excel to create analysis materials detailing the operations and methodologies of potential investment banking transaction.
- Participates in daily Investment Banking meetings to further engage in research on forthcoming transactions and to provide daily administrative support to the Investment Banking Group of Directors, Managing Directors and the Head of Investment Banking, and assist the Head of Capital Markets and Fixed Income as needed.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used AngularJS for data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Utilized Master pages, Themes, Navigation controls, Authentication and profiling to design secure web pages using ASP.NET and built highly responsive and interactive AJAX -enabled Web applications using AJAX Tool kit.
- Used several ASP.Net controls such as Gridview, DataList, DateTimePicker, and Panels in the application development.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL server.
- Used LINQ to SQL as ORM for querying and retrieving data from the database.
- Implemented caching to improve performance and scalability in some processes that consume commonly used static data.
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Used State Management concepts like Session, Viewstate, Caching and Hiddenfields for maintaining the state across post backs.
- Created and consumed the WCF services for Service Oriented applications.
- Created and consumed WCF (SOAP) and exposed as JSON Object.
- Worked on WCF security.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Ajax Controls like Script Manager, Update Panels and Updated Triggers to make the page more responsive and interactive to the users.
- Created system design/implementation and recommend improvements in areas such as flexibility, maintainability, scalability and performance.
- Written T-SQL queries, PL-SQL, Cursors, Stored Procedures, triggers to handle the data integrity and for various transactions and also generating Daily Action reports.
- Involved in detailed analysis and design of the entire system.
- Implemented input validation using the VB Form Controls.
- Used Output caching for caching the frequently used data.
- Involved in analysis, designing, coding and maintenance of the application.
- Created stored procedures in SQL Server 2008 database based on requirements.
- Generated the required reports using SSRS.
- Involved in writing SQL statements and stored procedures by using Joins, Cursors, and Indexes.
- Used ASP.NET Validation controls & Java script for client side validation.
- Reviewed code to ensure that all the Processes and Standards are being adhered. Participate in daily scrum meetings in the agile development process.
- Involved in Designing the Presentation Tier by using the standard ASP.Net Controls and provided the required functionality by using C# and Custom Business Entities, Database- Tier using SQL Server with SOA and MS Best Practices, Standards.
- Involved in Analysis of the Customer requirements and understanding existing conventional system and processes.
- Prepared Event Sequence diagrams using the tool star UML for some of the event flows.
- Involved in setting up the Development, staging, testing & production environments for the application.
- Involved in adding enhancement to these application as per the client request.
- Used Style sheets and Layouts for achieving uniformity throughout the application.
- Used AJAX Controls to increase the performance of the web application.
- Developed WCF Services and Clients for communicating with the windows application.
- Used ADO.Net extensively for database interactions using Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data view and Datasets.
- Wrote T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers, which will execute against a database in order to extract the appropriate data for each report.
- Designed and Developed Reports using SSRS.
- Actively involved in coding and designing using ASP.NET Master Pages, themes, skins, ADO.NET, JQuery, HTML, Cascading style sheets (CSS).
- Created stand alone services for automatic report generation and delivery via email.
- Used Team Foundation server (TFS) for Version Control.