- 8+ years of experience in software analysis, design, development, coding and testing experience.
- Experience in designing and development of applications using Microsoft Technologies like ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net and C #, WCF, Web Services, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, WPF and Silver light.
- Experience in N - tier application development based on client-server architecture.
- Experience in Project management methodologies (AGILE SCRUM, Waterfall)
- Expertise in developing applications using design patterns like MVC, MVVM and Factory Singleton Patterns.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Expertise in handling Winform controlled applications in C#.
- Experience working in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF).
- Experience in Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Worked on cloud computing using Windows Azure and SQL Server Azure .
- Experience in developing application utilizing the Concepts of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in developing Reusable Components like Class Libraries, Web User Controls so that they can be used by other developers in a group.
- Developed Interfaces for data exchange using LINQ, ADO.Net, C#, Win forms and XML.
- Experience in using third party controls like Infragistics and Telerik web controls and windows controls.
- Source control tools such as Microsoft TFS, Tortoise SVN.
- Experience in handling various backend data sources such as MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MS Access, and XML Data source.
- Expertise in creating Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and User Defined Functions using T-SQL.
- Experience with SSIS for building performance data integration solutions, including ETL.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Expertise in using version controlling tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS 2012/2010/2008 ), Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN for source code maintenance.
- Worked with ASP.NET AJAX to create rich UI web applications and to improve performance
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/ 2012/2013/2014
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS Access
Reporting Tools: Crystal Report, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Visual Source Safe, TFS (Team Foundation Server 2012)
Web/App Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0, Apache Tomcat Server
Operating System: Windows 2000/NT/XP/2003/Vista/7UNIX, Linux
Windows Frameworks: Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Sr .Net Developer
- Designing the project based on the .Net Framework architecture.
- Full-stack awareness from front-end to database design and development
- Preparation of project plan by identifying the tasks & milestones involved in the application.
- Created Tests in Angular JS using Jasmine.
- Implemented client-side data-binding via Knockout.js (MVVM pattern).
- Cutting edge UI development using various tools such as Telerik and Bootstrap.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting User interface screens.
- Responsible for developing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Used LINQ for data exchange.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Developed and consumed RESTful Services using WEB API
- Use Window azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Responsible for creating portal and MVC3.0 Razor Engine design pattern / approach to develop as per business need in shortest time.
- Responsible for understanding the user requirements and converting them into the coding by implementing the business rules using C#.
- For team collaboration and for Source Code Control Used Team Foundation Server.
- Worked on Agile Platform using Team Foundation Server.
- Exposing the Asp.Net by creating WCF Services over SOAP/HTTP.
- Involved in the code review and assignment of tasks with team members.
- Have created and used Winforms to create functionality in networking module.
- Designed and developed scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Node.js, MongoDB.
- Have created Windows form Winform application to create state level access database from Nation level access database.
- Involved in providing Unit Test for each of the task and also perform code review for the team.
- Involved in pre-testing the application and bug fixing.
- Design and implementation Integration of server side services with REST web services.
- Developed import package to import data from Excel, CSV files into SQL server using SSIS.
- Prepared and executed Unit Testing, testing of all modules during any enhancements.
- Involved in Deployment and Maintenance of the project between various environments such as development, production and testing.
- Develop reports using complex formulas and to query the database to generate different types of ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
Confidential, Murray, UT
- Gathered business requirements, provided architecture and design for financial module for Medicare Advantage program.
- Used .Net framework 4.0, n-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development
- Developed a .NET batch application responsible for extracting data from FACETS and transferring it to Voyager system (enterprise wide software).
- Module included development of three batch applications to retrieve data in efficient way and transfer files securely using SFTP .
- Developed a .NET batch application responsible for processing Medicare enrolee information from Voyager into FACETS.
- Analysed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Implemented WPF to create attractive and effective user Interface using XAML Document.
- Writing C# and XAML code on Windows Forms on WPF.
- Built and deployment of application on weekly basis.
- Using a third party tool for Pacira portal Dev Express
- Use Window azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Created Batch for premium payments of Medicare products.
- Created an UI application for Premium payments processing for online transfer, Bank payments and over the counter payments.
- Prepared and executed unit test plans for every module.
- Created a batch application to Extract Pharmacy claim information and sending to UTAH State central repository. Code included uses of Reflection and Custom Attributes to handle more than thousand properties formatting.
- Applied multithreaded techniques for creating high performance applications. Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Responsible for development cycle including high-level design, data design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation.
- Interacted and led the offshore team, ensured the task distribution and delivery on time.
Technologies: .NET, WPF, MVVM, Repository Pattern, Azure, Angular JS, Console Application, C#,Tortoise SVN, Sybase, Windows 7
Confidential - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Senior .Net Developer
- Interacting with client for requirements, discussing the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, Architecture and participating in the development.
- Involved in designing, trading and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using Visio, worked on presentation layer for developing GUI and developed various Web forms using ASP.Net.
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice.
- Used WPF built-in set of data controls to bind and manipulate data within applications.
- Developed ASP.Net Custom controls and User Controls.
- Involved in Developing Master Pages usingStyle Sheet and for providing uniformity among the pages using ASP.NET (3.5).
- Used Share Point 2010 for migrating and worked on Share Point server protocol 2008/2010
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for developing application.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked on AJAX frame work for interactive web application and used Enterprise Application Library functions to enhance the application performance.
- Used MicrosoftADO.NET to access data from database in a web application.
- Extensively used the LINQ feature in .NET 3.5 for querying collections and integrating with SQL.
- Used SQL server 2008 for writing Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Developed web pages with data bound controls like Data Grid, Data List and Data Repeater using the methods Data Binding and Data Tem plating.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Testing the application for performance issues and data integrity using NUnit.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS) .
Technologies: ASP, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2008/2005,ADO.Net, C#.Net, Microsoft IIS V.6, CSS, AJAX Controls, WCF, Web services, XML, XSLT, SOA, ASP.NET MVC 2.0, NUnit,Sharepoint 2007 SQL Server 2005, SSRS
- Developed this application using Microsoft's .NET Framework technologies.
- Developed the Pages for Profile Submission, Credit Application, and Request for Quote and placing an order.
- Designed and developed the Active Cart for the users.
- Developing of SQL stored procedures, Views and triggers using SQL Server 2005 .
- Created Web User Controls those contain both HTML and Server Side controls in the process of implementing them on multiple pages of the Application.
- Involved in writing Web Services, for sending Emails to the users and validating the Credit Card Number entered by the user.
- Implemented security by hashing the Password entered by the user, and storing only the hashed password in the database.
- Implemented state management using session, query string, cookies and view state.
- Used Master Pages and Themes to have a rich user interface.
- Customized the Calendar control for the user to choose the Shipment dates.
- Extensively used Caching for improving the performance of the web site.
- Extensively used Validation Controls, for validating the Web forms.
- Designed and Developed Web forms using ASP.NET Server Controls, DataGridviews, user controls for reusability.
- Using XSLT and XML created a SiteMap that provides high interactive functionality to the user to browse through different sections of the application.
- Involved in the development of Web layer with ASP.NET and business layer with VB.Net .
- Involved in writing test cases and performing Unit tests.
Senior .Net Developer
- Development of screens for capturing, retrieving and manipulating of data using Site core (CMS)
- Created server controls using C# and .NET framework classes
- Designed and developed middle tier database access objects using the Microsoft .NET framework with C# .NET and ADO.NET
- Developed User controls and Custom controls
- Developed and designed Use Cases and Design documents.
- Involved in designing class diagrams by analyzing the business needs.
- Developed Sequence Diagrams, class diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
- Used Data adapter, Dataset, Data Table objects for manipulating data in the data source using ADO .NET
- Developed Custom User Controls using C# and configured the caching policies.
- Worked extensively on creating CSS styles with HTML to achieve uniform look and feel all over the application.
- Designed the user interface using ASP.NET controls, HTML, Master Pages and CSS.
- Extensively used AJAX Control toolkit and AJAX libraries for providing light weight AJAX requests.
- Actively involved with the team of developers in knowledge transfer, functionality issues, database issues, best coding practices and standards.
- Worked on validation controls for validating user input
- Involved in the Unit test and Integration testing
- Involved in requirement analysis, and design of the module
- Involved in application performance tuning
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from business users and designed prototypes as per requirements.
- Used various ASP.NET web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View to develop web forms
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation.
- Designed User Interface with CSS, and HTML. Used Master pages to give a consistent layout to all pages.
- Created and deployed Web Services using C#, XML to login to the application.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2005.
- Performed User Acceptance testing (UAT) and System Integrated testing (SIT) to handle deployments in test and production stages
- Implemented version controlling using MicrosoftTeam Foundation Server.