Experienced Senior Application Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the environmental services, banking, and logistics industry. Skilled in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Databases, Data Warehousing, Management, C#, .net and MVC web development. Strong engineering professional who graduated from Texas Tech University.
- ASP (Classic)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Crystal Reports
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- RESTful WebServices
- Transact - SQL (T-SQL)
- Visual Studio .net
Sr Applications Developer
- Converted web application from classic ASP to .net MVC C# application with Entity framework
- Developed a new sales platform of reporting using SSRS
- Created an order processing system, contract management portal, and an Invoice portal.
- Worked with SSIS to Extract, Transform, and load data from other systems such as Microsoft NAV.
- Database operations including queries, stored procedures, maintenance, design.
- Implemented TFS server to create centralized repositories
Sr .net Developer
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Developed new user interface, service layer, and data access layers to replace legacy system. Used WPF, WCF, SQL Server, XML, Click Once Deployment, and WIX installer.
- Supported and maintained existing products working clients directly to debug and solve issues
- Products include file and image processing system, client remote deposit image system, web services, and various asp.net applications.
- Design and maintain relational TSQL databases. Create Stored Procedures, run ad - hoc queries, improve performance, and develop scheduled maintenance. Maintain data import processes.
Sr Operations Analyst
- Worked with Management to design staffing plans, P&D routes, dock layouts to improve operational productivity
- Designed reports, using Crystal Reports and Business objects, tailored to business needs
- Performed data mining and ad - hoc query analysis through the use of SQL
- Developed excel spreadsheets and access databases incorporating VBA Macros