- Experienced IT professional with around 8 years’ experience in web development/application with strength in Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in ASP.Net MVC / ASP.NET Core / Web API using C# and deep understanding of .Net framework
- Experience in modern web development with front - end technologies like (Angular, Node.js, Webpack, NPM, Yarn.)
- Experience in the creation, exposure, and consumption of RESTful services using ASP.NET WEB API 2.
- Exposure in ASP.NET Core 2.0, EF Core and Azure cloud computing.
- Experience developing and deploying or migrating applications to on premise to Azure
- Developed and launched n-tier enterprise applications using OOP, DDD and TDD principles
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum team and working with remote team members
- Experience in working with Version Control Tool like GIT, TFS in VSTS.
- Experience in Unit/Integration Testing, bug fixing, deploying and documentation.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions in SQL Server 2008/2014
- Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading of Data from various heterogeneous data sources using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in working with Reporting tools like Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reporting services (SSRS).
- Strong knowledge and implementation of Security and 508 Accessibility standards and best practices
Programming: C#, ASP.Net, Angular, LINQ-XML, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL,T-SQL
Platforms: Microsoft .NET Framework, ADO.NET object model, ASP.NET, AJAX, Java Script, XHTML, HTML, Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), Bootstrap, MS Build, DTS, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Workflow Foundation, Web Services, WCF.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2012/2008, Oracle 10g/9i.
Software/IDE: Visual Studio 2012/2008, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), SQL Developer, Visual Source Code.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzing, reviewing and creating the business requirements, design documents, use cases and functional requirements document.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) life cycle.
- Created different business classes and interfaces using .NET Framework 4.5 with Object Oriented Programming Methodology.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development with Angular and application development with C# and VB.Net.
- Created REST API's to expose EMR data electronic medical records to participating medical care providers using ASP.NET Web API securely
- Created an application using Service oriented architecture SOA to consume Web Services SOAP and REST API's to integrate data stores from multiple sources and made it available on the ASP.NET MVC application
- Responsible for creation of and monitoring ETL processes using SSIS packages on SQL Server 2012
- Developed a Reporting Dashboard for upper management to keep track of the company's financials and KPI's using SSRS.
- Implemented Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Services and developing Azure Web role.
- Involved in developing the Azure Solution and Services like IaaS and PaaS.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure Vnets and subnets.
- Used Windows Azure to deploy the application on the cloud and managed the session
- Created jobs for Data exchange between access and excel and SQL server.
- Migrated Classic ASP applications as well as Access 2010 apps to ASP.NET MVC with a SQL Server backend.
- Resolved data inaccuracies and mismatches between Access and SQL with 100% data integrity.
- Created Modules and procedures to support Access 2010 and Excel 2010 applications in VBA utilizing macros and ODBC drivers.
- Cloud hosting expertise on Azure and VMware.
- Developed the web pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Application is build using C#, .Net Framework 4.5, MVC and implement dependency injection in the design pattern using entity framework.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get the control over the applications.
- Used Entity framework for data mapping and used LINQ to SQL for data retrieval and updates.
- Used C# advanced concepts like automatic properties anonymous types, lambda
- Expression, Extension method.
- Designed the database and wrote stored procedures and triggers.
- Created user interfaces for displaying results using AJAX and ASP.Net.
- Involved in maintaining databases using SQL server.
- Developed the various forms using validation and rich controls, AJAX Extended controllers, and created XML documents for embedding data into the controllers.
- Designed, developed and trouble-shoot the application using advanced Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET MVC 4 with Entity Framework, jQuery, HTML5 razor, XML, WCF, WinForms, WPF and CSS3 using agile development practices.
- Developed an integrator layer for WinForms and pdf documents using Tall components.
- Implemented multiple web services for feeding data to multiple applications using WCF.
- Implemented the data access layer using LINQ and was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and the required stored procedures and triggers.
- Worked with SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- Involved in creating the MRI software for monitoring the patient data.
- Performed unit testing on every latest version before sending it for user acceptance test.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, C#.Net, IIS 6.0, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LINQ, Entity Framework, SSIS, SSRS, Visual studio 2012, Java Script, jQuery, SQL server 2012, WCF.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Requirements understanding from the Business Analyst and preparing low-level estimations.
- Implemented GUI using HTML5, XML, jQuery, Ajax control library, CSS and Web Form Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages, classes for reuse. Involved in Installation, Configuration and administration of SharePoint 2010/ 2013.
- Responsible for Administration, Operations, and maintenance of existing SharePoint farms through all environments running on SP2013, and a few Legacy applications running on MOSS 2007
- Worked with writing console Application (c#, Asp.Net) to send data from BES to SharePoint Repository
- Implementing all standards and guidelines as specified by the client.
- Utilized WCF to create s service that provided methods for collection and billing agencies to update and follow up on un-paid bills.
- Migrated legacy WinForms applications to WPF code behind applications using third party controls from DEV Express.
- Involved in the designing of the database. Working on Database programming involving creating Tables and writing SQL Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, Triggers and SQL Jobs.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 5 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4.1 and UI in Razor View Engine and have experience with the MVC Architecture.
- Followed MVC architecture and used MVC 5.0 for the application development
- Used MS Visual Studio 2012 to design, develop and debug the application.
- Creating Web Controls, involved in UI Design, and implementing CSS.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries and LINQ in SQL Server 2008.
- Developed an ASP.Net web site which implements role based security using Microsoft Azman.
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports
- Played a key role in the tasks like Managing Explanation of Benefits (EOB), Generate Letter of objection report for Carriers & Providers, Maintain Organizations with types (POS, Carrier, and Billing Org), and Maintain Providers with rating codes, Managing Objection codes, Managing Users information and Managing Accounts.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, Visual Studio 2012, VB.NET, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, Java Script, Magic Ajax, Crystal Reports, VSS, HTML, Dynamic PDF Mergers, log4net, SQL Compare, IIS 6.0.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed and developed an intuitive web user interface.
- Development of user controls that are reused in the project.
- Developed interface between Classic ASP UI and third party address verification and geocoding web services, using REST (HTTP POST).
- Involved in how Business Access Layer (BAL) communicates with Data Access Layer (DAL), which is developed using ADO.NET.
- Involved in writing the programming code for web pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Created Stored Procedure in Oracle for data retrievals and updates. Also modularized the stored procedures, Functions, views, PL/SQL for fast retrieval of data.
- Wrote efficient stored procedures and T - SQL queries to retrieve or update data in the database.
- Involved in designing database schema
- Used SQL Server as RDBMS to create and maintain Tables, Procedures and Views.
- Used ASP.NET Server Controls and HTML controls to design the web pages
- Designed DTS Packages using DTS Designer and Wizards for performing Data Transformation Services
- Designed and developed Reports using Crystal Report X.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the source code and version control of the project.
- Used MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)for version control and to maintain the updates
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, C#, ADO.Net and SQL Server 2008, IIS 6.0, HTML, T-SQL, Crystal Report, VSS, MS Visio and UML, UI, RDBMS, DB2, Visual Studio 2008.