- Nine years of experience in object - oriented programming and design.
- Eight years experience on .NET technologies such as CSharp, Win Forms, Web Services and ASP.NET.
- Has worked with users gathering and managing requirements.
- Familiar with C, C++, VC++, UNIX, Java.
- Experience with all software development lifecycle phases.
- Exceptional experience working in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
- Windows Applications
- Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
- Web Services
- Visual C++
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- SQL Server
- Visual SourceSafe
- Adobe Indesign
- MS Office
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Senior Software Consultant
- Reengineering all layers, from database to user interface of a web based intranet application that manages the lifecycle of quality records produced during manufacturing and release of drug products to improve site performance.
- Oversee the development, code quality, and security of the application throughout the project life-cycle.
- Requirements gathering from users (customers) for development.
- Architected, Designed and developed a web portal to generate charts with Statistical Process Control Data and reports/metrics in various formats (pdf, excel, word) for use by management to monitor overall efficiency of manufacturing campaigns.
- Architected, designed and developed a client application that sends data to Oracle EBS service in real time using WCF, Sql Server and staging tables.
- Write Integration and Regression Test scripts.
Technologies Used : VS 2010, C#, ASP.Net 4.0, WCF, Active Reports, Crystal Reports, ADO.Net, Sql Server 2008, Java Script, CSS, Ajax, IIS 7, TortoiseSVN.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Software Developer
- Performs the design and development of Windows applications and web applications and coding of software additions/enhancements using C#, ADO, Visual C++, ASP.Net, and SQL Server in a Windows application environment.
- Developed sophisticated financial software applications using Windows MDI forms in C#, .NET that were designed and implemented as user friendly and interactive.
- Performed Object oriented design-using UML.
- Performed analysis of data and developed coding logic for pattern recognition.
- Defining software testing procedures and analyzing results to characterize algorithm performance.
- Performed the automation of production processes and maintained data records and documentation on system.
- Research new tools and technologies that would satisfy requirements.
Confidential, Beverly, MA
- Installed, configured and maintained Windows Servers and SQL database servers.
- Created SQL Stored Procedures and SQL scripts to be used for testing various database products.
Confidential, Chelmsford, MA
- Automated software tests using UNIX/Perl scripting and C, C++ programming.
- Upgraded, installed, configured and moved internal database servers.
- Performed Build Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Configuration testing on nightly software builds on various platforms (Linux, Windows XP/2000, Solaris, Vxworks) and manual testing.
- Troubleshot hardware, fixed bugs in Mercury OS, Executed manual tests, Created test results and timing reports for the development groups, and Generated Change Requests to report defects using Clarify application.