Experienced Healthcare Operations with expertise in EDI and E - Commerce. Recognized for reducing operating costs and improving process workflow with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver results.
Languages: JCL, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, MVS/ESA/JCL, FTP, IBM mainframe utilities; Visual Studio, UNIX, SAS, T-SQL, .NET, Cristal Reports, Oracle.
Software: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior programmer analyst
- Lead support for the Vendor EDI process which receives, reformate and applies enrollment data into Confidential from a variety of commercial clients and government agencies.
- Primary support role with the Confidential ID card system as well as continuing in that role for overall Confidential enrollment processes.
- Successfully updated the new ID card control system to keep it in sync with process improvements made to current production system.
- One of the main application developers working on new Benefit Administration System which being enlarged to handle all benefits update to Confidential using .Net and Hostbridge to communicate between Oracle database and Mainframe files.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Team member of production application support team, development team, Confidential remediation team, Quality Control team