- 8+ years of IT experience in all phases of SDLC including Object Oriented Analysis , Design , Development , Integration , Installation , Implementation , Coding, Testing , Maintenance and Mentoring in various Client/ Server , multi - tiered web based applications.
- Experienced in working with Iterative Agile Programming Methodologies, Waterfall Methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development(TDD).
- Skilled in SOLID Design Principles , Object Oriented Design, Utilization of Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory & Dependency Injection), Database schema as well as Web design, with Responsive design skills and UX web application development.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies like C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF, REST, WPF, Web Services (SOAP), Entity Framework, LINQ and IIS.
- Experience in .NET Design Patterns including Dependency injection(DI), Inversion of control(IOC), Model-View-View-Model(MVVM) and Model-View-Control(MVC).
- Strong Skills in writing XML, XSD, XPATH and transforming the documents into HTML, XHTML using XSLT.
- Experienced in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using .Net services, SOAP, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF, REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Expertise in database Programming with Triggers, Functions, Procedures, Sequences and Stored Procedures using SQL and PL/SQL , primarily with Oracle at the back-end.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with good knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Strong experience in designing and implementing database-level T-SQL, Views, SQL Queries.
- Experience in implementing Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Services and developing Azure Web role.
- Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic and Web services. Performed Unit Testing using N-Unit Testing Framework.
- Experience using major Source Code Version Control tools like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS (Team- Foundation Server), GITHUB, Subversion (SVN).
.NET Technologies: Net Framework (4.5/4.6), MVC 4/5, ASP.Net (C#) (3.5/3.0/2.0), Windows Forms, ADO.NET (3.5/3.0/2.0), LINQ, Web Services, Razor C#, Entity Frameworks, WinForms, Windows Services.
Development Tools: SSMS, Visual studio.
Databases: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008, NoSQL Database, MS Access
IDE Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, TFS, JIRA, SQL Server Management Studio.
Confidential, SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Worked in an Agile Methodologies , Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly and designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and MVC5 design pattern.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC5 and the business logic was coded in C# and hosted the application in Azure.
- Developed complex view using ASP.NET MVC5 Razor engine, jQuery UI , server-side scripting with C# and .NET Framework 4.5
- Designed the UI using the ASP.NET, HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, CSS3, Angular 2.0, Web Forms and AJAX controls.
- Used jQuery for page scripting, AJAX calls JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Used REST full in the Angular 2.0 page with Web API and implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data and Used Rest full services using Web API to get data from server asynchronously.
- Worked on controller, ng-controller and ng-model in Angular 2.0 and also Consumed REST Full Web Services using Angular 2.0 HTTP Module.
- Developed back end interfaces using T-SQL packages, stored procedures Collections, Object Types, triggers and Worked on hosting WCF service on IIS and created Modified Stored Procedures and Packages using MS SQL Server .
- Used Entity Frame work and LINQ for retrieval of data from the SQL Server Database using connected/disconnected architectures.
- Implemented ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to object to connect to SQL server database from Repositories classes for retrieving, manipulating, querying, storing data from the database.
- Deployed the application to Azure after every enhancement, developed and Implemented WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure.
- Implemented Unit Testing , Integration Testing using N-UNIT and worked in delivering software scaffolding with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Created Dropdown and Drill through reports using SSRS and imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
Environment : C#, ASP.NET, TDD, MVC5, HTML5, Azure, jQuery, Web API, AJAX, REST Full, Angular 2.0, Razor engine, CSS3, GUI, UI, JSON, LINQ, Bootstrap, SSIS, HTTP, SSRS, SQL, T-SQL, WCF, ADO.NET, TFS, Jira, N-Unit.
Confidential, Covina, CA
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Development was done using AGILE methodology with daily scrums, and continuous integration using the SDLC process to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Implemented web based front end using ASP.NET, jQuery, Ajax, CSS, Web API, HTML5 controls and business logic using C#.
- Worked on creating ASP.NET Web Pages using ASP.NET and worked on PowerShell script for the pages in the Visual Studio ( VS ) and used Entity framework for datasets.
- Developed application using C#, ADO.NET , Microsoft AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel.
- Developed Business logic components in C#, LINQ to Objects and Data Access Layer components using DLINQ and C# for web module.
- Developed REST Full service using WCF framework and used Angular JS, Web API for getting data.
- Worked with jQuery, AJAX calls to communicate with WCF and data was retrieved in JSON format for display to improve application performance.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI and implemented the project using ASP.NET, C# and back-end database as SQL Server.
- Developed Test-driven development ( TDD ) strategy using N-Unit unit testing framework developed Reports using SQL Reporting Services and implemented Optimized SQL Stored Procedures.
- Engaged in White Box Testing Techniques such as Unit Testing , Integration Testing, with N-Unit testing frame work.
- Created ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS) to move data from various heterogeneous data sources to centralized database.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version control and to maintain consistency with the remote team members and building reports using Crystal Reports for the application.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Dot Net Developer
- Responsible for Designing, Coding, developing and implementing web application using C# , VB.Net, ASP.Net Worked on Agile, SCRUM methodology.
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based internet application tool using MVC5 modeling.
- Developed UI using XAML as scripting language for effective UI and C# as code behind.
- Used Rest full Web Services like Get, Put, Post and Delete for the existing services in the project.
- Developed logic with ASP.NET, C#.NET and SQL Server to support development, testing and production support activities.
- Worked with the full range of Microsoft .NET programming framework including ASP.NET , MVC5 Entity Framework WCF using C#.
- Created SQL Server stored procedures and triggers utilizing T-SQL and wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries.
- Create SOAP based WCF service as well as REST full Web API to send and receive web service messages and converted the JSON format data to XML .
- Used SSRS to deliver a variety of interactive and printed reports.
- Worked as ETL tester responsible for the requirements / ETL analysis , ETL testing and designing of the flow and the logic for the Data Warehouse using SSIS .
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Dot Net Developer
- Designed and implemented application using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular JS, jQuery, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Experience with Web Forms, SQL Server , CSS , ASP.NET , AJAX and manipulating data using ADO.NET and web services.
- Application Deployment to Azure after every enhancement. Developed and Implemented WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure .
- Using Entity Framework, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries.
- Handled run time errors in SSIS packages utilizing Event Handlers, Row redirects and Extensively worked on front-end Business Intelligence tools SSRS.
- Involved in designing and development of Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) services using WCF, REST full Web API's based on XML, JSON, WSDL, ASMX, HTTP and SOAP protocols.
- Written Queries using SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms and Web Services using IIS 6.0, ASP.NET, XML and ADO.NET.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, creating and managing projects and accessing the items that are stored and managed for a project.
Environment : C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, WinForms, ADO.NET, jQuery, Bootstrap, SOAP, Rest full, TFS, AJAX, LINQ, XML, SQL Server, HTML5, CSS, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SOA, API, JSON, WSDL, ASMX, Azure, NUNIT.
Confidential, South SFO, CA
Dot Net Developer
- Greatly involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) , from the Design phase to the Implementation phase.
- Implemented Entity Framework with C# in Visual Studio to establish connections between server-side web application and a MS SQL Server database.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using WCF to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C#.NET , ASP.NET and Visual Studio.NET .
- Responsible for designing web forms using different ASP.NET Server controls.
- Used ASP.NET, MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the N-unit testing framework.
- Developed advanced ETL import packages using SSIS, T-SQL to transform and import raw index data into database tables.
- Written Stored Procedures, triggers in SQL Server and used LINQ providers, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Experienced in working with Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF ) and possess good knowledge in Testing and Deployment
- Used versioning tools, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling the application.
Confidential, New York, NY
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in the SDLC of requirement analysis, design and development of the web based application in the fast-paced agile methodology.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using WCF to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C# . NET, ASP.NET and Visual Studio.NET .
- Involved in development and usage of user controls in various web pages.
- Used LINQ along with ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of different data sources like XML, SQL .
- Worked extensively on the UI, created Views by utilizing MVC 4 , created View models and wrote client-side validations using jQuery and Ajax Tool Kit .
- Performed Data transformations using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) , Implemented and enhanced the application using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in the integration of Microsoft Enterprise Library into the application.
- Performed Integration test , Unit test and Regression test with improved debugging standards and involved in implementation of the session management for the application.
- Involved in taking backups, Restoring, Import / Export data using SQL Server Import and Export Wizard.
Dot Net Developer
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement in VB.NET, C# and Visual Basic applications for manufacturing departments to provide automation, tracking and reporting solutions that increase processing efficiency and decrease operating costs.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET and implemented the code. Extensively used ADO.NET to access SQL Server database.
- To implement the functionality for the Export screen using C#, ASP.NET, WPF, MVVM, XAML .
- Developed SOAP based WCF web services for 3rd party clients.
- Developed WPF screens for the portal as well as designed them.
- Developed .NET Classes and domain objects and successfully utilized available Web service and used XML and XSL Transformations to display content on the website.
- Developed Web Services invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components and deployed web application on Internet Information Server IIS for production.
- Used Ajax tool kit , Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls.
- Wrote Data Access Layer Methods ADO.NET, T-SQL Queries , Store Procedures , and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL
Environment : C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVVM, XAML, SOAP, WCF, XML, XSL, WSDL, Webservices, T-SQL, .NET Framework, WPF, Visual Studio, SQL server, IIS.
Dot Net Developer
- Developed Activity Diagrams, Page Flow Diagram, detailed sequence diagrams and preliminary class diagrams for the system in UML using Rational Rose.
- Creating SQL Server jobs to automate data loading.
- Used ADO.NET technology for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Created web pages using ASP.NET for all master and transaction entries.
- Used windows authentication mode in IIS and web config file to execute SSIS package from Web Application
- Used Java Script for client-side validations for ASP.NET web pages.
- Developed code to parse XML used to parse the feed from the blog and then send it to print.
- Used plain Ajax to send the request to the server about saving the different posts by the user using XML , HTTP , Request object.
- Used Enterprise Application Blocks for exception handling, Database interaction and involved in QA testing of the Business components and Use Cases.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, UML, Ajax SQL Server, XML, HTTP, QA TESTING, SSIS, SSRS, SSPS.