- verall 5+ years’ experience in IT with 3+ years on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using Confidential .
- Expertise in RPA processes, including requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation using different tools such as Automation Anywhere and Confidential .
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation Tool Automation Anywhere to automate web applications, desktop application, maintaining excel using Object Cloning, Image Recognition, PDF integration, OCR etc.
- Experience in Business Analysis, documentation and Testing the automatable tasks with in the enterprise and closely involved in the solution of the project.
- Proficient with creating Modules and
- Macros with Excel VBA in different business environments.
- Ability to quality test &check Confidential codes built by developers and Experience with VB and VBA macros.
- Experience in Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable Automation tools for RPA implementation and created POCs for various tasks.
- Working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts with RPA tools.
- Experience in creating reusable automation framework with Meta Bots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Extensive experience in writing complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and
- Joins on SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience of Confidential (RPA) Disaster Recovery / Failover procedures.
- Experience in Coordinating with the DevOps team to scale the organization's application deployment platforms Interacted with developers and Enterprise Configuration Management Team for implementing best practices to eliminate non - efficient practices and bottle necks Experience on Operating Systems-windows and Linux.
- Experience to work with business stakeholder in understands process automation needs and document technical requirements for robotic process automation.
- Design solution, Implemented Confidential frame (connectors, VBO, ACI,Process studio, control room and System manager) work to update the provider directory from excel, website data through screen scraping and using OCR(Optical character recognition) from printed material.
- Expertise in creating automation tasks in minutes, Record keystrokes and mouse clicks and uses easy point and click wizards.
- Created database objects like Tables, Views, Stored procedures Triggers, Sequence, Indexes using tools like SQL plus and SQL developer.
- Worked with various RDBMS technologies like Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, and MS-SQL, SAS.
Programming Languages: SQL, VBA, XML, HTML, EXCEL,.NET, JAVA
Developer Tools: Visual studio, SQL Server management studio.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mainframes and UNIX.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIEN CE
- Worked with SME's to create PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed separate SDD (Solution Design Documents).
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath.
- Used Confidential automation elements such as Mouse, Keyboard and Attribute to automate the desktop sequence activities.
- Implemented selectors for interacting with window and web browsers for continuous navigation of applications.
- Image - based texts in applications are also automated with mouse clicks.
- Used Screen Scraping method to extract text from running window application by appropriate output methods such as native, Full text and OCR.
- Implemented Web Recorder for automating logging and inserting data actions into browser applications using different Input methods such as Send window messages and Simulate.
- Configuring new processes and activities using core workflow principles that are efficient, well-structured and manageable.
- Used Data Scraping method for extracting structured data from browser applications or documents into a CSV file or Excel Spread sheet.
- Used image activities with wait conditions to ensure proper website or application loading, to perform certain actions in a loop.
- Used Excel automation for repetitive Excel data entry, appending and for comparing columns.
- Interacted with different mail services such as POP3, OUTLOOK and IMAP to get the mail messages into folder.
- Interacted with the different send services of mail to send automatic mails and audit logs regarding the task completion.
- Handled exceptions using Try-Catch activity.
- Image based, and Text automation are used in Virtual Environments, for interacting with the application
- Handled the Execution of project in UiPath Robot.
- Deployed the process in UiPath Orchestrator and scheduled their execution.
- Used Queues to collect information from orchestrator to perform additional tasks.
- Participated with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs.
Environment: VB Script, Java Script, AWS EC2, S3, HTML, WebSphere
- Involving in identifying the opportunities to automate manual tasks using Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology, and established Commercial-wide RPA program to deliver the first software bot in production
- Creating solution on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based, Java and Mainframe) . Configuring new Confidential processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand for further requirements.
- Feasibility study for RPA implementation by developing Proof of Concept (POC) and validating it with Proof of Value (POV)
- Working with advanced Confidential technology for Web Service which has reduced 50% development & maintenance effort.
- Managing governance & adopting Confidential best practice approaches.
- Involved in designing, developing and implementation of Robotic process automation using Confidential .
- Working in the centralized infrastructure for maintaining several robots across the organization.
- Created process model for browser based application using Confidential and testing it in the inbuilt control room provided by Confidential .
- Automating data transfers, including importing/exporting data between applications or files.
- Automating routine backups and file management tasks.
- Creating Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) for a Robotic Process Automation project, based on business process design discussions with business stakeholders.
- Participating in Setting up the Confidential development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc)
- Designed solutions utilizing RPA best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery.
- Created implementation plan for RPA solution design and get it sign of from operations.
Environment: UI-Path, ASP.Net 3.5, C#, Web Services using WCF, IBM DB2, IBM Clear Case, SQL Server 2008.
- Interacting with clients and involved in business process walkthrough. Involved in Design and automating the processes using Automation Anywhere tool.
- Communicating with Offshore development team and helping them in development activities.
- Creation, development and maintenance of automated MI Reporting of Confidential processes in MS Access +and Excel, also looking into running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front - end.Analyses the feasibility of existing process suitable for automation.
- Implemented new reporting techniques and facilitated the presentations to the clients.
- Experienced in building Confidential Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Worked with mainframe, windows base application and surface automation. End to end process automation using Confidential .
- Implemented Confidential User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Improved the performance of SSRS reports by tuning the Stored Procedures and TSQL queries using various join conditions. Generate experience in converting Actuate reports into SSRS. Created XML, PDF, EXCEL files using SSRS.
- Created stored procedures and SQL statements for generating Ad-hoc Reports in SSRS.
- Used dynamic connection managers using SSIS expressions to load data from different databases into a single DB.
- Experience in using Confidential 's Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Exposure to Confidential 's Single Sign-on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Used Confidential MAPIEx adds on library for manipulating mail boxes. Used other tools like iNavigator, Ultra Edit, Beyond Compare, Jenkins etc.
- Innovatively integrated the advanced features of automation tools like OCR, Web Recorder for existing robots and improved the performance using Automation Anywhere.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data with Automation Anywhere.
- Develop robots using Automation Anywhere. Performed process assessment, deep dive, RPA feasibility for processes for gold standard claims process Bulk risk and Electronic Debit process areas involving web, mainframe and windows based applications.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable Automation Anywhere tool for RPA implementation.
- Created Design and Deployment strategy of RPA under AWS -EC2 with bots execution in parallel
- Designed, Developed and tested Bot tasks using Automation Anywhere.
- Worked closely with Process SME's to translate process in to detailed design documents and educated SME's to work with Bots in production. Created external scripts using VBS, VBA and HTA and integrated with Automation Anywhere to achieve process automation
- Used Confidential MAPIEx add on library for manipulating mail boxes.
- Created reusable automation framework with MetaBots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Experienced in building Confidential Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application and surface automation. End to end process automation using Confidential .
- Interacting with the business analyst personal, requirement gathering and analysis.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in c#, employing object oriented programming concepts.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Confidential environment through Control room.
- Designed automation solutions using Confidential RPA platform. Participated in Setting up the Blueprism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc).
- Took business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows and Visual Business Objects within the Confidential object studio, Confidential process studio.
- Involved in Creation of access control interfaces via the Application Modeler, within Object Studio.
- Automating data transfers including importing/exporting data between applications or files.
- Used the Automation Anywhere object recorder to manage and execute windows controls as a back ground process.
- Manage job scheduling and execute batch data processing with ease.
- Worked on logging into websites, searching websites, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Developed web pages using Polymer JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Made extensive use of promises in Angular JS for application control flow.
- Defined new validations through Angular JS 2.0 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Participating in market studies, product exploration and design, as well as graphic, web, mobile application, visual identity and info-graphic design.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, and development and production deployment.
- Worked on WPF/XAML vector based UI framework at the front end to implement QA services in win form application.
- Developed CSS styles, layouts and themes for web pages.
- Responsible for creating Test Environment for Web Services testing.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers, user - defined functions (UDFs), user-defined types (UDTs), and queries.
- Worked on Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Express.
- Extensively involved in code reviews, mentoring and knowledge sharing of team to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
- Used SQL for writing queries and constructed Oracle packages, stored procedures to execute specific tasks on the database.
- Created Oracle views, queries, functions and triggers to fetch the data from the system.
- Extensively involved in creating Coding standards document.
- Also involved monitoring the onshore and offshore team members.
- Involved in Documentation, Coding, Unit testing, Debugging and fixing the bugs.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, MS Visual Studio 2015, WPF, ASP.NET4.5, C#, HTML, AJAX, XAML Windows Server 7, SQL Server 2012, ADO.NET, & Team Foundation Server.