I’m a strong, Microsoft Professional Developer (.NET) with 8.2 years of experience in analysis, design, testing and implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based Applications, Web applications, N - tier applications and RESTFUL API Services based applications.
- Application Development, Implementation and Maintenance using Extensive experience in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, WCF, .NET Web API, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, LINQ and SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in developing WCF Service using WSHttpBinding/ BasicHttpBinding/WebHttpBinding/NetMSMQBinding and ASP.NET Web API2 HTTP RESTful Services.
- Experience using tools such as Visual Studio.Net 2005/2008/2010/2013/2015.
- Expertise in writing Unit Test methods using NUnit, MSUnit, RhinoMocks, MOQ, Jasmine and Karma.
- Developed the application using Test-driven development (TDD) Approach in Agile - Scrum projects.
- Expertise in working on SQL Server 2014 Databases Design, Query Tuning, and Writing Complex stored procedures while working with the large databases.
- Experience with Third party controls using with Infragistics and Telerik Controls.
- Expertise in Source Code Management systems like TFS, GIT Extensions and Subversion.
- Involved in performance optimizations for ASP.NET web pages, Entity Framework, SQL Server.
- Expertise in code deployment, user support and production rollouts.
- Sound experience and knowledge in SDLC process & methodologies.
- Strong knowledge on Software design patterns, SOLID principles and practices.
- Proven ability in full-life cycle projects using Agile Methodologies like Scrum & Extreme programming and Water fall model of software development.
- Vast experience in Defect Management, Test Cases Development & Validation, Unit & Integration testing.
- Experience in implementing error handling, exception management, tracing and logging features
- Expertise in participating in the Client/Customer calls, meetings understand the business needs and convert it into technical requirements, Design the Functional changes and deliver with best quality.
- Exceptional ability to master new concepts quickly and possess strong Leadership skills.
- Capable of working with teams & also as an individual contributor.
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
- Created and maintained SSIS packages to Import/Export data from flat files, XML, Excel and Oracle.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation
- Experience in ADO.NET objects such as SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataAdapter, DataSet, DataTable, DataView and ADO Object against diverse databases
Programming Language: C# 5.0/6.0/7.0, Visual Basic, C, C++
Messaging Technology: MSMQ, NserviceBus, RabbitMQ
Testing Tools: Coded UI, MS Unit Test, Test Explorer, Nunit, SoapUI, RhinoMocks, MOQ, Jasmine
Dependency Injection Tools: Ninject, StructureMap, Autofac.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2013/2015/2017, Visual Studio 6.0
RDBMS/ NoSQL: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014, Oracle, MS-Access, MongoDB
UI Framework: Jquery UI, RazorView Engine, ASPX Web Engine.
BI tools: Crystal Reports 10/9.0, Data Reports, SSRS & SSIS
ORM: Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, NHibernate
Third Party Components: Infragistics, Telerik Controls, Elastic Search
Source Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server 2015, Subversion, GIT Extensions
Continuous Integration: Cruise Control, Hudson, Jenkins, Continuous Integration and Deployment using TFS, Grunt, NPM, Bower, Grunt, TFS-MS build, Task Runner Explorer
Software Development Practice: Waterfall, XP, Agile & Scrum
Other Tools: Network Monitor, SOAPUI, Fiddler, Spoon, ANTS, Profiler, .NET CVS, BASHShell, Agile, LINQpad, Postman, Auto Mapper, T4 templates, FXCOP, StyleCOP, Work Bench\Harvest, MS Visio, HP Quality Center, HP Performance Center, Service Desk
Domain knowledge: Insurance, Human Resource Management System, Retail & Manufacturing System
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Developed on ASP.NET MVC 5.2.3 (Model View Controller) pattern and created different controllers, Views and Modules using Entity Framework ORM.
- Involved in developing client side grid using JQuery, Bootstrap & HTML5.
- Developing RESTful Web API Services for each functionality and used ServiceStack.Text for JSON Serialize.
- Business logic has been implemented using LINQ Query and Workflow Cycle.
- Written Task based Asynchronous programing (TPL) code to achieve Multi Threading and parallel code. Hence, I used asynchronous programming with Async and await for action methods and performed parallel execution using Task.
- Test-driven development (TDD) Approach is used for this project, Written unit testing using MSTest and MOQ for mocking framework.
- Used Swagger for testing the REST web API services.
- Created Restful services using Micro Services.
- Used Bundling and Minification techniques to improve request load time using System. Web. Optimization.
- Enabled Cross-Origin Requests using WebApi.CORS NuGet package to allow cross domain requests.
- Implemented Attribute Routing & IHttpActionResult - for creating responses in Web API 2.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization filter for Security.
- Involved in Web Performance Optimization for ASP.MVC Application using Red Hat tools.
- Followed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) recommendations and implemented it to improve website search.
- Designed Class, Use Case, Sequence and flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Strongly followed the Agile development methodology in the project using Visual Studio Team foundation server 2015.
- Written various Stored Procedures, SQL Query Tuning in SQL Server 2014 .
- Participated in meeting such as Sprint Planning Sprint Grooming and Daily Standup Meeting, External Team interaction for Deployment, Process flow review and Monthly Retrospective.
- Implemented Dependency Injection using StructureMap for decoupling of each layers and unit testing it easily.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, C#.NET 6.0, ASP.NET MVC5, Web API 2.0 RESTful Services, MSUnit, MOQ, Bootstrap 3.3.5, JSON, Entity Framework 6.0 ORM, LINQ, JQuery 2.1.4, HTML5 and CSS3 Tools, Fiddler, Developer Tools, Operating System: Windows7 RDBMS: SQL Server 2014, SQL Server Integration Services, Nuget Packages, Structure Map 3.1.6, Code Coverage, Continuous Integration Build using Team Foundation Server 2015, IIS 10.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Construction of ASP.NET Web API 2 RESTful Services using GET, PUT, POST, DELETE verbs.
- Used Postman -Google Chrome extension for Web API service testing and debugging.
- Developed and hosted windows service using NserviceBus to send and receive messages using Publisher/Subscriber Model in distributed System.
- Implemented Steps and command and NserviceBus Messaging infrastructure.
- Used MSMQ for Messaging queueing.
- Implemented Dependency Injection using Structure Map for decoupling of each layers and enables easily unit testing capability.
- Used LINQ to manipulate and fetch the data from database.
- Used asynchronous programming with Async and await for action methods and performed parallel execution using Task.
- Used TFS 2015 as Source control.
- Design & Coding the front-end screens for prime modules using ASP.NET MVC5, Business logic using C#.NET, AJAX and WCF Services, client validations using JQuery.
- Created collection and done CRUD operations on our collection using Mongo db.
- Design pages using HTML, DHTM, XSL to transform XML documents to XHTML pages and writing Triggers, stored procedures, functions using MS SQL Server 2012.
- Unit testing and functional testing prior to deployment to production environment.
- Wrote SQL script for complex reports based on client needs, which in turn helps the client to track the application details.
- Participated in meeting such as Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Backlog Refinement, Backlog Grooming, Daily Standup, Code review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Test-driven development (TDD) Approach is used for this project.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC5, Razor View Engine, C#.NET 5.0, NServiceBus 5.2.2, Web API 2 Rest Services, WCF Services, MSUnit, MOQ, Bootstrap 3.3.5, JSON, LINQ, JQuery 2.1.4, NuGet Package Manager, Jasmine, HTML5 and CSS3 Tools, Fiddler, Developer Tools, Postman, Operating System: Windows 7 RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2012, NHibernate.NET ORM, MongoDB, Autofac 3.5.2, Code Coverage, Continuous Integration Build & Automatic deployment using TFS.
.NET Application Support Developer
- Involved in designing and developing the User Interface
- Involved in the development of Data Access layer, Business layer and Application layer (user interface) of the 3-tier architecture web application using ASP.NET 2.0, C#.NET
- Doing the effective service delivery for the clients, which includes functional change requests as well as maintaining the applications, reports, Web based Front ends, Web services, SQL Server 2005, stored procedures and functions.
- Issues in production server is fixed by using Visual Studio tool Remote Debugger and Proc Dump
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- SSIS package for extracting the csv or excel files and bulk uploaded into sql database
- Created SSRS reports with complex queries and used Report Manager to publish the report in IIS.
- Workflow task for sending smtp mails and notification to the authorities.
- Responsible for modeling the objects and their relationship among them using UML.
- Writing Business Objects and Data Access Components using C# and ADO.NET respectively.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for Consistent access to SQL Server data sources.
- Creation and tuning of indexes for enhancing the site performance
- Third Party Telerik Controls was used for User Interface Development.
- Performed fix issues and troubleshooting in production support.
- Provided technical specifications for the tasks and implemented as per suggestions.
- Involved in design including API designing, development and implementation, Troubleshooting
- I involved in interpreting the problem statement with business rules and requirements and in turn finding out technical solutions for the same.
- I am also primarily involved in doing process improvement tasks for the project to reduce manual intervention. Incident Handling is a critical activity in our project.
- Designing and developing ASP.NET web application that is an interface used by Ramco HCM Module.
- Used ADO for retrieving data from backend database SQL Server
- Wrote stored procedures and SQL statements to access filings data from SQL Server 2008
- Preparation of Detail Design System and Involve in coding and debugging
- Unit Test Case Document Preparation and performed Unit Testing
- Utilized Visual Source Safe for version control during development and maintenance
- Created Crew Roster Report, HLL Form 16 Report, Open Days, Fortnight Report, Monthly Report.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET 2.0, .NET Framework 2.0, C#.NET 2.0, MSMQ, Window Service, .NET Web Service, WSDL, XSLT, SOAP 1.1, VBScript, XML, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Activex controls, IIS 6.0, Windows 2003 Server.
- Designing and developing ASP.NET web application that is an interface used by Ramco HCM Module.
- Used ADO.NET for retrieving data from backend database SQL Server.
- Wrote stored procedures and SQL statements to access filings data from SQL Server 2005.
- Preparation of Detail Design System and Involve in coding and debugging.
- Unit Test Case Document Preparation and Performing Unit Testing.
- Utilized Visual Source Safe for version control during development and maintenance.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET 1.0, .NET Framework 1.1, ASP.NET WebForms, C#.NET 1.0, Classic ASP, MSMQ, Window Service, .NET Web Service, WSDL, XSLT, SOAP 1.1, VBScript, XML, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Integration Services 6.0, SQL Server Reporting Services, Windows 2003 Server, Activex controls, IIS 6.0.