- Total work experience of around 11 years with good expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involving Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of applications in Client/Server, N - tier Architecture using ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, WCF services, Web services, angular, VB.NET, win forms, SQL, Oracle - PLSQL, Azure Deployments and Crystal Reports technologies.
- Strong technical background in Microsoft technologies - .Net Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net,ADO.NET, WPF, WCF, LINQ, MVVM, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, SQL-server, IIS and various Third party tools.
- Hands on Database design, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Query optimization using MS SQL.
- Experience with various Reporting solutions like SQL Server Reporting Services, Active Reports, Crystal Reports and UI libraries like Telerik.
- XML, XSL, XSLT, XAML, WPF, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, REST Services, IIS.
- Expertise in all the phases of software development life cycle with Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development,
- Working knowledge of source control and application lifecycle tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT and Continuous Integration, Build and Release management process.
- Worked Extensively on RDBMS by writing and consuming Stored Procedures, writing SQL queries, Views, Functions, cursors, triggers, exception handlers using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012.
- Strong emphasis on SOLID, Design Patterns and loose coupling using Dependency Injection and IOC containers in
- Design and Development.
- Solid understanding of ServiceNow and ITSM implementation using ServiceNow. I am a Certified Scrum Master and certified ITIL expert, Certified Microsoft Asp.net MVC developer
- Experience in designing and implementing High performance, Scalable, Distributed Web applications with latest and corporate standard design patterns and Frameworks and employ SCRUM techniques for the robust implementations.
- Expertise to document requirements using process flows, screen shots/mockups/wire-frames, interaction diagrams, simulations and use cases.
- Expertise in requirement gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements and developing Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), Technical Requirement Documents (TRD) and UAT Documents, Use Case Narratives & Use Case Diagrams,
Desktop Development: C#, VB.NET, WinForms, WPF, VB 6.0
Web Development: ASP.Net 5, MVC 5, ASP 3.0, XML, XSD, XSLT, XAML, Azure
Middleware: WF, WCF, Web Services, REST, Web API, JSON, IBM, Azure ESB
Data Technologies: MS SQL Server 2012, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, MongoDB, MYSQL, MS Access
Business Intelligence: SQL Reporting (SSRS), Active Reports, Crystal Reports
Design Methodologies: UML, Design Patterns, OOAD, SOA, MVC, MVVM, Unity, MEF
SharePoint: SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0
Configuration Management: SVN, TFS, GIT
Domain Knowledge: Insurance Domain - Property & Casualty, Accounting. General Ledgers.
Tools: Used: Remedy, Clear Quest, TFS, ServiceNow, MS Office tools, MS SharePoint, Tortoise GIT.
Confidential, Cary, North Carolina
Environment: .NET Web Service, WCF Service, Windows Forms, VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Oracle 10g - SQL, PL\SQL, Jquery. Products Worked on: ServiceNow, angular5, WebApi, Jasmine, Karma.
Other Tools used: Jira, TFS, Github
- Requirement Analysis, Impact Analysis, Preparing the High Level and Detailed design, Design Review, Code review.
- Translate Business Requirements into Architectural Design and layout the Application Architecture and Design for the project.
- Lead and guide the team in application development and application maintenance.
- Handle client communication, onsite-offshore interaction. Single point of contact or in charge of client deliverables.
- Have done the detailed design and coding for the compliance system and academy portal.
- Managed production support - incident management, application request fulfillment, change and problem management.
- Designed the Database of the portal and created the ER diagram for the portal.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) for various web pages using, HTML, Bootstrap and JQuery.
- Implementing Web application using ASP.NET MVC 4 and Razor view engine.
- Used Action Filter to authorize the user, use forms authentication method to authenticate the user.
- Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML Controls and Validation controls.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code Maintenance needs.
- Developed the MVC application - use WEB API as the middle layer/Logic layer to interact with the database and store business logic. These API use JSON format to send data to client-side code. - Used entity framework - DB first approach.
- Worked in test driven development using VSTS.
- Completed the UI changes in designer pages for the recent release in 2018.
- Continuous code testing and integration using TFS, UCD and Advanced branching and source control management with GIT.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2008 for accessing the database.
- Used Microsoft MSMQ message queuing system to manage starting and stopping of background jobs.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Web Pages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Implemented two-way data binding among models, controllers and views to provide continuous updates among view and model.
- Built custom Angular 4 Directives, Services. Implemented reactive Angular components using RXJS.
- Issue analysis of the application which was built using Microsoft ETL solution (SSIS package) - worked on a workflow which links together modular data-flows as a series of operations for a batch process.
- Analyzed the Send Mail Task for sending automatic emails when a SSIS package is failed or succeed.
- Code Analysis and fix of the issue as part of level 3 production support
- Was involved in POC for using azure server by creating packages through Visual Studio and reviewing the required configuration.
- Worked on a sample migration SQL server databases to Azure SQL.
- Have a strong working knowledge in Mongo DB.
Environment: .NET Web Service, WCF Service, Windows Forms, VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Oracle 10g - SQL, PL\SQL, Crystal Reports 2013, SAP Business Objects BUOBJ 4.1
- Creation of intermediary web application and call the SAP URL reports.
- Implementing Scheduling reports and events using .NET SDK.
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DB tables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ Lambda Expressions to query in-memory expressions.
- Coded the Data Access Layer Methods, T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures for the functioning of the back end reports
- Developing a framework for passing the input parameters dynamically using the query string.
- Migrations of some reports using the upgrade management and promotion management.
- Worked on the Crystal report migration 10.5 to 14.0 for the application.
- Implementing the create logon token mechanism for authenticating the users dynamically from the parent application.
- Lead the integration testing/system testing and supported UAT.
- Was part of the design and development of the Automatic Monitoring Tool using the Telerik Grid and charts for an internal project.
Environment: .NET Web Service, WCF Service, Windows Forms, VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Oracle 10g - SQL, PL\SQL, Crystal Reports XI
- Analysis and implementation of the Server/.net framework Upgrade for the app from windows2003 to windows2008
- Involved in the coding and deployment of windows forms, Websites, WCF services for the Confidential enterprise services. Was involved in the design and development of main modules of the Confidential in vb.net.
- Development for Load-balancing Web-service access controller using asp.net.
- Designed and delivered a portion of a reporting module using SSIS.
- Resolved invoice/certificate printing performance issues faced by the users during the quarter end.
- Release management: Responsible for all the release which was done in 2013 and 2014. Planned & tracked release dates. Coordinated with the QA team and UAT for the team for testing the CRs. Responsible for component deployment in the servers. Coordinated with the Window XP SMS push team and Window 7 package push team, so that MSI gets deployed on the users’ machine on the day of release.
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis at client location (USA).Preparation of Case Narratives for the change requests.
- Involved in the setup of Payformance software and monitoring of check processing batch job in Production. Payformance software is used for printing checks.
- Was involved in the design and development of the Confidential - Certificate emailing Job using .NET using parallel processing.
- Was involved in design and deployment of Wire Transfer solution in the Confidential .
- This project deals with the creation of WCF and web services. This would be consumed by the other client applications. This is helpful for the client to take reference data from Confidential and Quote N Proposal System. Creation of the Stored procedure and Functions in Oracle Database.
- The project also had migration activity for migrating clients/policy/service data to Confidential from an external source. We had to scrub, clean and validate the data so that this can be used to create new policies, services and invoice them. Successfully migrated 200 plus client and related policies/services from an external system to Confidential . Developed a tool in .NET Window application for this migration exercise.
- Creation of Business Requirement Document and Function Design documents for the change requests. Have created the UML and sequence diagram and presented it to the clients.
- Co-ordinate between on-site and offshore teams to resolve critical issues and provide production support to manage application without major service outage.
- Involved in monitoring and support of production batch jobs, production support tickets which involves SLA at the client location. Involved in analyzing and providing data fixes (DB scripts) for the production alerts. Responsible for coordinating and ensuring completion of Weekly Status Report which was then presented to the client to discuss the progress of the projects.
Environment: .NET Web Service, WCF Service, Windows Forms, VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Oracle 10g - SQL, PL\SQL, Crystal Reports XI, SharePoint.
- Was involved in the design and development of WCF services, .NET 2.0 Web services and development of Stored Procedures.
- Have created the UML and sequence diagram and presented it to the clients.
- Was involved in Requirements gathering and analysis.
- Was involved in the testing of these WCF services using SOAP UI tool.
- Was involved in mentoring \ guiding new entrants to the project and assigning and tracking tasks allocated to them.
Environment: .NET Web Service, Windows Forms, VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Oracle 10g - SQL, PL\SQL, Crystal Reports
- As Software engineer, I was involved in requirement analysis, analyzing, coding, writing test plans and testing of change requests (both enhancements and bug fixing)
- Was involved in the testing of Web service (.NET 2.0) that consumes the Confidential database. Also involved in writing a testing stub for the web service.
- Was involved in analyzing, estimating and identifying replication scenarios for production support tickets for Confidential application on a daily basis.
- Was involved in analyzing and identifying a fix for the batch jobs that runs on Autosys environment on a daily basis
- I was the configuration controller of the project. I was involved in the code maintenance and creation of MSI files and DB scripts for release.