- Overall 16 years of experience in development and implementation of various Software Applications in Manufacturing and State Welfare Eligibility systems.
- Worked on projects that have used COBOL, DB2, PowerBuilder and SQL Server.
- Currently working on the Confidential ’s Integrated Client Information system.
Languages / Products: COBOL, CICS, VSAM, PowerBuilder, C#, ASP.NET, Java
Development Tools: Changeman, File Aid, IBM - Debugger, Xpediter, Visual Studio, TFS
Hardware / Operating Systems: Mainframe Z/OS, Windows
Database: DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 Stored Procedures
Middleware / Databases: Netwise, Shadow Direct Studio web services
General Tools: Microsoft office suite - Word, Excel, Access
Confidential, Harrisburg, PASoftware Application Developer
Environment: COBOL, DMS 1100, ECL, Corticon, VB.NET
- Worked on maintainance and support of the Standard Filing Unit ( Confidential ) and Eligibility Determination and Benefit Calculation ( Confidential ) modules of the application.
- These are the core subsystems that work together to determine the eligibility for a household applying for assistance.
Confidential, DESoftware Application Developer
Environment: VS COBOL II, PowerBuilder, DB2, CICS, VSAM, JCL, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Worked on modification and enhancements of the Intake modules such as Client Registration (CR), Application Evaluation (AE) that are used to collect the client’s personal and financial informaton.
- Also worked on Eligibility Determinaton( Confidential ) module that is used to determine client benefits.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CASoftware Application Developer
Environment: COBOL, Powerbuilder, ECL, RDMS 2200, SQL Server, MF Workbench
- There are different subsystems like Application Registration, Application Evaluation, Data Collection, Eligibility Determination and Benefit Calculation ( Confidential ), Re-determination, Benefit Recovery, Inquiry, Assign Cases, Manage Personnel and Schedule Appointments.
- Worked on the design/development of Data Collection, Assign Cases, Manage Personnel and Schedule Appointment subsystems.
- Worked on improving the performance of SQL statements by working with the DBA group.
ConfidentialSoftware Application Developer
Environment: Oracle, SQL*Forms 3.0, Forms 4.0/4.5, PRO*C
- Performed the role of programmer/analyst assigned to the Production Planning System.
- This system consists of three sub-systems.
- These were Bill of Material, Product routing and Master production scheduling.
- The Product routing sub-system covered total production plan including process information, sequence of manufacturing operations .