Recent graduate with 1+ years of experience in customer service and relations and 1 - year experience in web development, currently working as a Software Developer Intern looking for an entry-level position in a well-established organization that will encourage career growth and use of interpersonal skills.
Programming languages: C#.NET, OOP, Python, WPF Framework, Objective-C, Swift
Database Skills: SQL, Oracle DB, AWS DynamoDB
Cloud: AWS Database & Application Integration, Oracle Cloud (Application Container Cloud Service, Database Cloud Service)
Tools: MySQL Work Bench, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, IntelliJ, Tableau, Eclipse
Software Developer Intern
- Building and developing the python-based ERP system
- Fully functional system able to run house procurement, lead tracking, order tracking, etc.
- Fresh website building using different web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS
- Successfully implementation of operational functionalities on the software package developed using C# and WPF.
- Requirement gathering for multiple designs of different library components.
- Website building using numerous web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS and Bootstrap for maintaining track record of all the research and source codes.
- Bitbucket Repository was used for hosting all the developments of the project.
- Used Sourcetree for visualizing and managing the repository.
- Local DCM server for storage and deployment of project repositories irrespective of size
- Developed a user-friendly iOS application using Swift Programming.
- It provides a platform to publish details for donors and receivers.
- Detail oriented MVC architecture for constructing overall design of the application.
- Map Kit Framework as the main functionality to display ongoing blood donation events.
- Clean designs and proper navigations to make the app attractive & user-friendly.
- Use of Amazon DynamoDB service for push and pull of real time data onto the cloud.
- Maintained a NoSQL database for storing and retrieving all types of data.
- Conducted data extraction & analysis from a given Yelp Dataset
- Extracted data was used to fetch information from various other files of different data types.
- Used PyCharm IDE Data Editor for performing data extraction and analysis & Tableau for data visualization.
- Main idea is to filter out the gym businesses and its trends according to the customer feedbacks of various aspects
- With the use of both simple and complex SQL queries, proper data retrieving carried out as per the requirement.
- Used CSS, Bootstrap for alignment, design and appearance of the webpages.
- MySQL workbench for creating a test database and to demonstrate the overall operations on a local server in the beginning stage.
- Used SQL server to maintain the overall system database and to deploy on DCM server.
- Managed all aspects of the main website which include updating and managing the content.
- Created information pages using HTML templates and hyperlinks for providing the information.
- Managed database of multiple contacts which included multiple input fields which involved adding, removing or modifying any current field of the data.
- Designed an open source portal to gives access to the database on the server related to the student summary.
- Used C# Scripting along with XML for data exchange, Concept of user authentication & user tracking
- Completed a thorough assessment of system components, information about development and commercialization for a health tracker device using UML modelling tools for creating conceptual models, flow diagrams, ER diagrams, etc.
- Successfully built an ignition system using thumb impressions and password in addition (R305 thumb scanner)
- Chain lock, Head light and side stand alarm are controlled by password/thumb impression