- C# C++ .Net
- WPF Confidential WF TPL LINQ
- Reactive Extensions, Dependency Injection, SignalR
- Database design
- SQL, SQL Server, ADO, Entity Framework, SSIS
- Design Patterns, Architecture
- Agile Git Jira TFS SVN
- DICOM, FDA GMP
- Hematology, Cytology
Principal Software Engineer
- Assigned to special team to provide high - impact, high-value solutions to top customer’s requests, including high-level risk assessments and designs to senior management.
- Architected and demonstrated a dynamic grid control (based on DataGrid) to meet runtime requirements, using the Visitor Pattern. Added custom behaviors to grid control to support application-specific data display and editing requirements.
- Developed proof of concept for high speed event handling and transmission (Web Services) using Reactive Extensions (Rx) and Task Parallel Dataflow (TPD)
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed Web Services for use by Confidential in various states.
- Confidential interface using SSL/TLS.
- T-SQL and CLR stored procedures and triggers to translate and transfer data to another data base.
- C# interface and unit tests to convert state’s data format to internal format.
- Created Java client application to simulate requests from state’s system of record, connecting to Confidential Web Services
Staff Software Engineer
- Created a WPF C# application to send and receive messages with hardware breadboards over serial Confidential for hardware development testing. Unit tests. Binary data to/from .Net managed data structures. TPL.
- Architected and designed the software application and database to collect the clinical study data for the new device in compliance with FDA regulations for clinical studies. This involved near real-time collection and display of sensor data from up to 120 wireless sensors via proprietary communication boards over a period of several days.
- Requirements gathering, formal user requirements specification, formal software requirements, architecture, and detailed design.
- Designed the SQL schema for secure data collection.
- Reviewed and edited specifications and requirements for product.
- Wrote and revised SOPs
- Addied turnkey features to prevent database exhaustion
- Implemented the WPF Oct 2010 Release Version ribbon toolbar. This involved approximately 30 MAF add-ins which dynamically contribute to the application toolbar, avoiding layout collisions and sizing issues.
- Created a PowerShell script to speed up the application build. Reduced build time from 50 to 4 ½ minutes.
- Created a PowerShell script to migrate the application (60 separate solutions, 164 projects) from Visual Studio 2008, .Net 2.0 & 3.5 to Visual Studio 2010 .Net 4.0
- Debug WPF, C# and C++ multithreaded video security application
Senior .Net Developer
- Created ASP.Net MVC (Model-View-Controller) forms applications.
- Created middle tier 4 th Normal form database query & insert modules (LINQ to SQL). Developed complex LINQ queries using multiple joins and filters.
- Created unit tests for each middle tier module.