- An experienced, highly motivated Software Engineer with strong problem solving skills with overall experience of 18 years in Computer programming, Management and Solutions Architecture. Result - oriented multi-tasker with strong organizational abilities. Able to work with and maintain relations with staff and clients on all levels.
- Demonstrable Management, Software Architect, Analytical, Mathematical and Verbal/written communication skill.
- Self-motivated and team player Excellent Command & experience in FSDLC (Full Software Development Project life Cycle), SSAD (Structured System Analysis & Designing), MSF Microsoft Solution Frame Work). Solid Experience in Software Architecture, OOAD & OOP
- Led Application Rationalization Effort to document all the application and interfaces between them which lead to identification of 45 applications and 249 interfaces between them
- Created Current State and Future that would consolidate Application by Retiring, combining or enhancing to align with CARPEI DIEM Efforts for CEO.
- Used Visio 2016 extensively for diagrams.
- Implemented MDM(Master Data Management) to overcome HIPPA Violations resulting out of demographic information, by locking down/removing editing from various applications to centralized MDM.
- Implemented ODS (Operational Data Store) for near Real-time Reporting purpose and offloading load from transactional DB as well as staging area for Data Ware House.
- Documented Current State and Future State for implementation of ESB, SOA and reducing 249 Point to Point Interfaces
- Created various POC’s Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Power BI and Azure Batch (MPPP implementation)
- Derived Solutions to the UMI (Unique Member Identification) Problems where the company is anticipating running out of Unique Identification Number.
- Derived Solution to the problem of running out of Claim Number, when receiving too many claims.
- Created Angular 2.0 UI
- Created ASP.NET Web API 2.0 using patterns like Repository, Dependency Injection, IoC using Unity and Entity Frame 6 Work, log4Net
- Application Insight was used as APM(Application Performance Management)
- Used Swagger as Service Catalog
Technology used: FACETS, V3, S3, SQL Azure Data Warehouse, Azure SQL DB, Azure Power BI, Azure ESB, iManage HP Worksite 9.3.1, iManage Desksite, DocAuto iImport, Azure Batch, MDM, ODS, Dependency Injection, IoC, Unity, Entity Framework, log4Net, swagger
Sr. Lead Solutions Architect
- Responsible for maintaining it as well enhancing it to Centralized Architecture there by overcoming the Multiple Point of Failure as well as time and efforts that goes into keep it running.
- Current application is written in C# windows Form with Replication at Database Level to synchronize the Data across all Sites worldwide.
- As a part of Enhancement it is being re-written using the HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS and WebAPI 2.
- Instituted the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve the Quality of the code being delivered by including Confidential
- Adopted Confidential Online for Code Repository as well Requirements, Task Managements like creating user Story, Backlog Management, Task Distribution and tracking time spent on each task, all in one software. Leading Off Shore Development Team.
- Various Process improvements were introduced to help improve Quality of Deliverables, Testing and Deployment of Code.
- Created Azure Website, as well as Web and Worker Roles.
- With Automated scalability using SQL Azure DB. Knowledge of Micro Services. Enabled AppInsight for Tele metrics.
- Created. Built SQL Data Warehouse by importing data using BCP, Azure Data Factory & Polybase from different sources.
- Also used Batch Jobs (Massively Parallel Processing-MPP Technology) to clean and analyze data. D3.js was used for interactive visualizations & charts
- On the Server side it is using WebAPI 2.0, AppFabric. The Data is aggregated from various other Services within Confidential .
- The site is host on amazon cloud services.
- I am responsible for overall architecture and QA of the site at the same time being hands on and developing/coding Angular UI Single Page App.
- End-to-End testing of the Site using Selenium, Protractor, Sauce lab for Multi-browser & multi device testing.
- On Project Management side used Confidential to create Back Logs and work items, interact with stake holder to gather requirement and prioritize them for work distribution to the team members.
- Client wanted Architectural guidance, where the following objectives are met. 1) Ability to add new pilots.
- These pilots will be deltas from the Main Release.
- Keep the code duplication to minimum when adding new pilots.
- ) Should be easy to maintain.
- Should require minimum of rework to the existing code base.
- Did analysis to understand the pain points of the customer and gathered information related to the problem.
- Came up with multiple solutions that addressed the problem with pros and cons.
- Presented & discussed solution with the client (Architects, PM & Lead).
- Provided 3 Architectural Options, with pros. & cons that were addressing the client requirements.
- Branch by Pilot in Confidential .
- Using MVC to compose a version at runtime, similar in concept to Modular Architecture.
- Custom tailored table driven Architecture that requires minimum changes to current code base but still achieve the desire result, similar to MVC
- Gathered the Requirement and did Requirement analysis to pin-point the Detailed Requirement document after interacting with business users.
- Based on the analysis created Detailed Design Document for developers so that they can code against it.
- Spent great amount of time in gathering and Analysis of the requirements and then coming with best possible solutions.
- Since this project is deeply integrated with other systems had to interact and gather requirements from all the vendor on defining the specification for integrating with their applications.
- Each Application is also the System of Records for a particular system, when the user of other system tries to access the application they present the claim Confidential (Home Real Discovery), so that claim can be validated on the System of Records.
- During this process the Dependent system of Records may also create records on their end and periodically verify with the system of Records to check if the Credentials are valid.
- Roles may need to be rescind or recertified, if the system of records has any changes.
- This is highly configurable table drive system
Technology Used: VS 2012, Confidential 2010, C#, ASP.NET 4.5, ADFS, Single Sign-On/Out, Symantec VIP Web Service, Multifactor Authentication, SQL 2008.
- The Tool was created long back and is running into problems and is very hard to fix.IT using technologies like MQ Series, .NET remoting to achieve its task.
- Also when there are Error, logging is not good enough and Engineers have to scan all the servers to see where it failed.
- Client wanted to Re Architect the Solution with newer Technology. As a part of New Architecture, WCF was used to replace the functionality of MQ series and Remoting.
- The functionality was enhanced to Retry and have detailed logging at each server and would pinpoint the server and stages where it failed.
- Confidential was taken to provide Fail-over and Concurrent Request, where Concurrent Request were serialized due to the nature of deployment.
- For the ability to improve the search experience WebAPI with IQueryable was used.
- This would allow the user to search a record based on very few search criteria (just one Field or more). If many records were found the result were paged (server paging with WebAPI & IQueryable) into user configurable page size (ideally 25 rows per page) and that would let the user scan enter search result.
- This also increased the availability of the application on Mobile Device and multiple Browser.
- Confidential is exposing the software functionality via WCF API.I was involved in and created the Architecture for exposing software functionality via WCF API.
- I designed and created WCF 4.0 API, that were using Data Contracts, Service Contract, custom Request & Response Object.
- Also exposed the functionality via multiple endpoint like SOAP & JSON.I was also responsible for creating MVC3(Razor Engine) based UI for allowing upload of supporting documents for claims processing, that were using WCF to upload the files.
- These same MVC3 Pages were using JQuery & AJAX to capture data that would explain the type of document that was being uploaded.
- Extensive MS Unit Test were created and Gated Check-in was implemented to prevent check-in in case of Test Failure