- Technical professional with 18+ years with .NET, SQL of multi - tier enterprise systems
- Designing and maintaining user friendly GUI, Client Server apps and robust server processes.
- I am very well versed with ASP.NET and VB. NET, C#.NET, WCF multi-tier systems
- Designing, enhancing databases - SQL Server 2000/ 2005 / 2008 , 2010, 2012 oracle 10g, 11g.
- Candidate is located in Dublin, CA and is available with 48 hours’ notice for interview and immediately to start.
- VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, C++, Visual Studio 2013, Visual Basic, COM+, MTS, COM+, ActiveX
- 7.0, PDF API, FoxPro, MS Access database development, SQL database design, ODBC, SQL
Sr. Software Developer
- Built digital solution to remove the fragmentation and inefficiency to automate lending process, worked on many parts of the system to enhance existing calculations, enhanced model for Cost and mortgage loan, using the loan graph and mapped formulas to automate efficient values using MVC, Html5, Ajax, C#.net 4.5, Restful APIs, JSON and SQL server 2012
- Multiple unit test cases written for enhanced model and calculations for accurate calculations for multiple scenarios using MVC, C#.net, Restful APIs, JSON, nUnit, SQL server 2012
- Many table enhancements and Stored procedures were designed and LYNQ queries written to enhance model accessibility and performance gain.
- Written Security model and process to enhance and efficient security for model relationship applied using MVC, C#.net, Restful APIs, JSON, nUnit, SQL server 2012 and LYNQ queries
- Designed and Coded Realtor Portal APIs and Backend server processes to support CRUD operations for adding managing Realtor into the system as well as Importing new leads for Mortgage received via Realtor Portal Mobile using App MVC, C#.net, Restful APIs, JSON, nUnit, SQL server 2012 and LYNQ queries
- Designed and Coded generic APIs and Backend server processes to support CRUD operations for adding managing leads into the system as well as Importing new leads for Mortgage received via any LMS systems using MVC, C#.net, Restful APIs, nUnit, SQL server 2012 and LYNQ queries.
- Integrated Velocify leading LMS system into Confidential IMP mortgage management System and Encompass updates using MVC, C#.net, Restful APIs, nUnit, SQL server 2012 and LYNQ queries
- Worked with multiple Offshore teams to expedite and enhance work efficiently and meet deadlines.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Application design and implementation for new module and enhance security on data integrity and secure communication.
- Enhanced and automated process for agencies portal document management and acknowledgment using .net 4.5, MS SQL 2012 and also modified existing processes in Delphi. Production support for billing and document management.
- Enhanced automated process for collections using .net 4.5, MS SQL 2012.
- Designed and implemented MIS reports for Invoices generated during the period for reconciliation and Check processing using .net 4.5, MS SQL 2012.
- Designed and implemented MIS reports for Invoices missing that system should have generated during the period using .net 4.5, MS SQL 2012
- Written custom stored procedures and triggers to manage Reserves module with custom processing, that manages diaries to escalate Reserves using a workflow for Claims Reserves allocation.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Designing and development of OPT system used for outage schedule optimization. OPT is designed to automate process of gathering and formatting data to send to third party Plexos for analysis. System is a workflow based system that takes custom oracle queries and generates request specific sets of CSV files per watershed involved in the Request for optimization from VBR, RA, LCD and many other to consume this service. Using c#.net 4.5, Work flow system, Oracle database 11.0, designed and implemented tables, views, stored procedure, multiple applications to be consumed by Work flow system per demand and requirements.
- Developing Web Services using C# .net 4.5 for user interface for mobile devices to synchronize
- Data for Hydrological Power plant using AJAX and JSON data exchange over secured protocol.
- Designed database objects table, views, stored procedures and user functions to accommodate
- SQL needs on SQL server 2010. Automated process to Updated analytical database with
- Hydropower plant data using c# 4.5 and XML Web services using SOAP envelop and C# .net
- WCF and SQL server 2012 connecting to OSB pipeline to SAP database. Writing client application to analyze and reporting for activities on Hydro power plant.
- Automated process for collecting DATA for TERA data to SCADA data repository using OSB and MII interfaces using SOAP exchanges and .net MVC components and SQL server databases.
- Automated process for collecting DATA for TERA data to PI data repository using OSB and MII interfaces using SOAP exchanges and .net MVC components and SQL server databases.
- Designed and implemented Optimization system for Outage Analysis and Optimization. Design implements Generic Workflow and consumes Optimization tool for multiple applications
- Systems, comprises of multiple components .net components with Web services and Windows service running round the clock using Oracle 11g databases for data repository.
- Designing and Developing Pilot for forecasting load demand based on Consumption and data flow using .net MVC and web services using Sql Server, Soap interfaces and Teradata and Oracle 11g
- RMS System comprises of multiple components .net components with Web services and WEB APIs and server processes running round the clock using SQL databases for processing and data repository. Enhanced many existing modules with in RMS for vendor management and rentals work flow for data integrity and accurate data display, using .net WebAPI and Ajax with HTML5 and .net modules.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Develop interface for Automated Tax filing Printing using VB.net 4.5 and SQL server 2012 integrated with 3rd party Software API for automation of printing PDF. Additional Items used were MPAY Custom APIs, Adobe acrobat API and iText, PCL creator, PCL-to-PDF conversion.
- UI Application was written using c#.net and MVC for monitoring and extracting none-required pages for Client Copy. Using SQL server database designed Triggers, stored procedures, user functions, table relations for performance and data integrity. Additional Items used were MPAY Custom APIs, Adobe acrobat API and iText searching and back-end process with T-SQL trigger, stored-procedures.
- Provided customized solution for reporting for 401K data via Data extraction with SSIS to send flat files in customized format to vendors and designed formatted report to clients.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Develop web interface for Planned outage using Asp and .net technologies and develop ORACLE components for backend to support and integrate with WEB UI interface.
- Enhance existing WEB UI to consolidate Control centers (many) into Distribution centers (low count) and narrow down the possibilities for major outage in the Bay Area.
- Enhance processes to gain accuracy and performance on User friendly interface and Data integrity and security for Planned outages in Bay Area.
.NET developer/ Analyst
- Working on c# .net 4.0 based application for fraud detection using XAML and MVC model. Converting thick client (win App) to Web based solution. Currently working on Enhancing Performance and Database traffic and Tuning MVC model to secure app and providing better solution.
- Worked on Python based Web UI to display data for fraud detection investigations using ORACLE and AngularJS, json and Django API project involves migration from .net application to new REST UI
- Wrote migration application and encryption modules for data transformation and modules related security for Login and data integrity and Single sign-on.
.net Developer / Analyst
- VB.net based application using XAML and C++ code model.
- Converting thick client to Web based solution using .net c#, n-hibernate and entity framework, SQL Server, Enhancing Caching and performance. Providing overall solution for Session based Web app.
.NET Production Support Developer/Analyst
- Web Application/Web Service development in .NET, SQL Server and Windows technologies to support of Online Internet Financial Applications. Use advanced knowledge of web technologies, including, .NET, Java, XML, Perl, database modeling tools and/or database interactions. Enhance existing software and come up with more robust and efficient application design and remodel existing database design to automate manual processes.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and effective software/package solution using advanced knowledge of web technologies, including .NET, Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, Java, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Research and track new web technologies, design and develop service based applications, and analyzes business requirements as the organization architect pertains to web-based systems.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards. Get hands on with Client services and Customer base and gather requirements for process automation and user friendly GUI design using SQL server 2008.
- Writing DTS packages for MIS reports and automating that process to automatically emailing the generated report from SQL Database using SSIS. Working with DEV and Production to provide data Extraction services (SSIS, SSRS) and monitor production data securities.
- Responsible for Monitoring Analyzing and enhancing existing databases. Prepare DML SQL game plan for bug fixing. Design and follow through for database design and anomalies.
- Analyze databases and Code behind to Find root case for failures and bugs, report and work with third party vendor to get them fixed and enhance database DDL for solutions. Prepare DDL scripts for Recommend enhancements to existing databases for defects and normalization and best approach for the solution and Enhance Database performance.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. Software Engineer - Lead
- Worked on many different areas of the software (Administrative dashboard, BPM, FILTERs, Metadata extraction service, RSME, ECM Dashboard) using different technical skills and designed and enhanced layouts for the process to work with the newer technologies and look and feel. Back end processes were designed for better performance and to support new features that were added into the software.
- Designed and wrote Automated Wizards for silent installation of databases installation on SQL server 2005, SQL server 2008,SSIS, SSRS, Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g. and related client software on Client box for supported databases.
- Designed applications for Scetregic / pipeline pilot, Citrix and VM environment, Admin, monitoring for Apps and processes
- Developed System API using net 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, WPF, WCF, Application APIs were ported and categorized for clear code base and code maintainability leading offshore engineering team in India.
- Migrated from old technology VB6.0, VB.NET 1.1 and RDS to new technologies including C#.NET version 2.0 and .NET 3.5 with WCF and WPF Thorogh testing was done to comply with Windows 2008 R2 so 64 bit apps and 32 bit apps could be installed simultaneously. Supported current version of Applications and processes in Production
- Updated Oracle Database and fix-itself solution was designed and implemented for Oracle Text (CTX) index management that enhanced system performance. Enhanced product databases to run on newer version of SQL server. Providing Support for Production for Existing applications version
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Confidential, Concord, CA
Sr. Software Developer
- Reduced processing time and increased subscriptions by writing a customized automated process to send customers reminders for renewals in C#.NET 2003 and XML, T-SQL and SQL Server 2000.
- B2B for fulfillment - (complete system to manage shipment)
- Reduced processing time and increased accuracy by writing a customized automated system to manage partner specific shipment for Confidential products. System comprises of many processes written in .NET 2003. C#, .NET 2005 C#, Web services, WSE enhancements for security, VB 6.0, NEO, Log4net, XML, T-SQL with and SQL Server 2000. Shipping is managed via ECometry fulfillment system.
- Ragular support for Production for any anomalies and bugs, troubleshooting.
- Enhance existing databases for Confidential customers and alerting system for managing Confidential subscriptions.
- Saved time and increased accuracy by implementing complete Order Administration for DellVista customers to be able to cancel the order or update their order information like shipping address, billing address and credit card information using C#.NET 2003, T-SQL and SQL Server 2000.
- Reduced processing time and increased accuracy for DellVista customers to be able to validate their COA information with Confidential using C#.NET 2003, T-SQL and SQL Server 2000. This process consumes the Web service Confidential is publishing to validate GOOD COA numbers for Dell -Vista.
- Design databases to store supply chain data for the Confidential Vista project and implement the code to interact with database to all DML changes and write all DDL scripts for stored procedures and views to enhance the performance of the database and overall system.
Environment: C#.NET, SQL Server 2000, VB6, .NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2005
- Reduced processing time and increased billing accuracy by replacing Manual bill entry to automated paper bill processing for paper bills received via fax. Wrote an import process in VB.NET 2003 and XML. The XML file (created by scanned bills (TIF) via OCR technology) is processed and entered into SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 using T-SQL.
- Enhanced billing process to save time and user interaction by writing process in VB 6.0 to print OMR tags on the bills using CSS and XML for printing envelopes automatically.
- Increased performance and conserved resources by implementing favorite Reports section with user-friendly interface in ASPX pages and .NET components that were in Production.
- Created solution that increased billing system’s performance by automating PDF process that was requiring user interaction using Adobe PDF distiller.
- Customized bills with added graphical analytical report to show usage, cost and pricing data comparison.
- Integrated billing system with AP/AR - PYXIS system (Oracle 8.0) with internal AP system with automated data transfer process by writing a component DLL to transfer AR/AP data to PYXIS compliant format from various formats like SQL server, XLS doc, MS Access using VB DLL and MS access.
- Reduced resource consumption by implementing a favorite reports and manage reports section for billing system website using Cold Fusion, ASP.NET and VB.NET components, SQL Server.
- Decreased managing time and increased accuracy and organized monitoring by writing Administration web site to monitor daily transaction files (inbound / outbound) as well as to manage trading partner information and system wide configuration for the EDI Transceiver system.
- Saved performance time and increased accuracy by Implementing complete EDI Transceiver system with 3 subsystems to transfer PGP encrypted EDI files to trading partners using Visual Basic 6 created COM+ components, maintained database ADO and XML under MTS and WININET socket library. GISB System complies with GISB standards GISB (Gas Industries Standards Board).
- Designed and implemented another subsystem that enhances GISB standards and allows for EDI files transaction over FTP protocol. 3rd subsystem NAESB Transceiver system to transfer PGP encrypted EDI files over HTTPS protocol on SSL (128 bit) secure layer, complies and follows NAESB (North American Energy Standards Board).
- Maintained and provided regular basis operational and technical support for Production issues.
- WebJoules system was designed and coded using asp, VB, ADO, XML and several COM+ components in Visual Basic 6.0. Data kept in SQL server 7.0 later upgraded to MS SQL SERVER 2000.
- Implemented web Interface to display drill down energy usage information using VB, ASP, HTML, tables, Graphical charts, COM components and Databases. Including online-bills for easy access to customers supporting multiple formats are like PDF, XML, CSV, XLS, DOC, TIF, HTML and others. Display graphical presentation of the usage and billing Data using CHARTFX, and other features like data comparison, Invoice notification, Report subscription, price alert, bulk data download, Usage/ Dollar analysis report, budgeting report and custom report on demand.
- A separate administration website was designed to manage WebJoules site including Manual Invoice upload for immediate bill availability to customer and gathering energy pricing data for several Zones defined in electricity market using VB, ADO, XML and several COM+ components in Visual Basic 6.0 and ADODB and bulk-data-import (BCP).
- Increased performance and automated data processing for WEBJOULES that were designed to process bulk data from multiple providers. These processes were configurable per each market’s needs. Processes were written using Visual Basic 6.0 COM+ Components (ActiveX DLLs) and ADODB to interact with SQL server.
- Increased system value and capabilities: added features like Invoice-notification, price alert and Report-subscription. Server processes to send reports via email subscriptions (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly) running apps every 5 minutes round the clock. Price alerts are sent to be alarmed to emails, cell phones and pagers every 5 minutes based on user defined alert on reaching the alert delimiters for Energy pricing using Visual basic and COM+ components.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server 2000, VB.NET, VB, Visual Studio 2005