- Possess a perfect blend of technical and management skills and ability to think problems analytically.
- Worked on multiple technical projects concurrently and independently with minimal supervision.
- Hands on experience in UI Design like Master Pages, Layout Pages, Partial Views, Views, Razor Views, Web Forms, Win Forms, User controls using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Experienced with traditional (Waterfall), agile development and project management methodologies (Scrum, XP).
- Experience in developing websites using MVC3, MVC4, and MVC5.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Extensively worked on business layer and data access layer using the technologies like C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Create PL/SQL packages, standalone procedures and functions.
- Hands on experience in LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and Entity Framework by retrieving data from various data sources.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Excellent experience in implementing Web Services, WCF, Web API, REST Services which communicate data in a both XML & JSON.
- Expertise in writing complex Database queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Indexes and Triggers using MS SQL 2012/2008/2005 and Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Significant N-Tier application development using architectures like MVP, SOA, Front Controller and MVC.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Working knowledge on agile methodologies, including agile modeling, domain-driven design (DDD) and refactoring, test-driven development (TDD) and testing the applications using NUnit.
- Experience working with different version controls like VSS, TFS and SVN.
- Have considerable knowledge in Infrastructure migration and maintenance.
- Working experience in Serialization, Shared Assemblies and IIS.
- Experience in implementing Authentication and Authorization security mechanisms.
- Worked with responsive design patterns.
- Experience in configuring web sites and virtual directories in IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/ XP.
Languages: C, C#, .NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , ASP.NET, JAVA, AJAX, Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ, JSP.
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5.
Databases: SQL 2012/2008/2005 , PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/10g/9i .
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.0/6.0/7.0.
Reporting Tool: SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS.
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, WCF, WWF.
IDE and Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2013/2012/2010/2008 , MS Office, Microsoft Visio, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Agent.
Software Engineering: Agile, SDLC.
Version Control Tools: VSS, SVN, TFS.
MS Software Packages: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visio 2007, SharePoint 2010, MS Excel.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for gathering requirements and analyze the functional needs.
- Work within multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) models including Waterfall and Agile.
- Work with Relational Databases and OLTP database technologies such as Oracle 11g, Pl/SQL, and MySQL.
- Leveraged AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Utilized AngularJS Route for creating Single Page Application (SPA), and in corporate Model-View pattern allowing efficient unit testing, and appropriately utilizing Controllers, Services, and Factories with dependency injection.
- Implemented ng-repeat to display tabular data and utilized CRUD features such as sorting, filtering, paging and data manipulation and by using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS Services $http for consuming REST API's.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Applications) using RESTful web services plus AJAX and AngularJS.
- Development of Client Side Validation techniques using JQuery and custom directives and Services in AngularJS.
- Utilize third-party software development kits and APIs to rapidly develop solutions.
- Assist with quality assurance tasks, including test data preparation, Bug fixes, New Requests, Enhancements and change control for .Net application development needs
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Assist business users in defining new functional and data requirements that would enhance the existing application.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client and providing Level 3 Production Support.
- Other duties and responsibilities include: Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed. Knowing, understanding, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures.
- Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using WCF, SOA with the business logic implemented using C#.
- Followed Scrum methodology with a sprint of 1 week, involved in daily stand-up meetings.
- Designed a Web application using Web API with AngularJS, leveraged Entity framework.
- Implemented routing to allow for the use of a Single-page-application (SPA) with different content using route Provider in the AngularJS Module and ng-view in the HTML5.
- Implemented Client side validation using AngularJS Custom Form Validation with ng-show and ng-hide.
- Consuming and creating new services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Used SQL Server as backend database and worked in modifying, writing new stored procedures, views and user defined functions.
- Design and develop Oracle PL/SQL batch and real time processes for loading data from internal and external systems using SQL Loader and External tables.
- Use Dynamic SQL to perform DDL in PL/SQL blocks and procedures.
- Implemented User Controls and registered controls in different web pages.
- Using Entity Framework, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries.
- Fixed the various production bugs in multiple projects.
- Used NUnit test cases as a Unit testing framework before making a check-in.
- Effectively used web developer tools (chrome, firebug and IE developer tools) of different browsers.
- Used WTT Studio and Windows Product studio for creating and running the image builder jobs.
- Performing and participating in code reviews.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as source control and project repository.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Maintenance and implementation of new features for the most important and complex web applications.
- Developed complex MVC Controller, ViewModels and Helper methods linked to backend database.
- Implemented LINQ for querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects.
- Designed and created database objects such as stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers and indexes.
- Involved in unit testing, module testing and integration testing.
- Hands on experience in implementing AJAX functionalities for partial page rendering through JSON.
- Worked in ASP.NET security mechanism such as Impersonation, Authentication and Authorization
- Optimizing, debugging and creating T-SQL stored procedures in SQL 2012 R2.
- Interviewing other programmers and laying out work for a junior programmer. I also created our team’s programming interview.
- Performing and participating in code reviews.
- Along with other Sr. Programmers, making regular recommendations on tools and technologies.
- Writing unit tests using NUnit and Visual Studio 2013 and for SQL using SQL-Unit.
- Designed the layout pages, Partial Views and Razor views.
- Designed and developed the user interface using ASP.NET, CSS, BOOTSTRAP CSS and HTML languages.
- Implemented new designs, porting and styling legacy pages, integrating JQuery plugins.
- Used the latest Bootstrap CSS to provide consistent styling for mobile applications.
- Utilized WCF web services.
- Extensively worked with web parts and web controls.
- Involved in Build, Debug and Deployment of the Components.
- Created the reports required for multiple projects using SSRS reporting services.
- Created the required jobs using SSIS services.
- Collaborated with other developers, business analysts, and cross department teams in conceptualizing and developing new reports, actionable data and insights, and enhancements.
- Worked closely with analysts and architects to understand the framework of the application.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology with 2 weeks of sprint.
- Collected analyzed requirements and based on them created logical data model and designed database.
- Created Web pages with ASP.NET using master pages with C# and VB.NET as programming languages.
- Used ASP.NET, AJAX to improve the performance of the application.
- Written Stored Procedures, Views, User defined functions in SQL Server and used ADO.NET classes extensively for performing CRUD operations.
- Worked on other modules with Oracle as database and Toad for SQL development.
- Created reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control, defect tracking and document collaboration tool.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, .NET Framework 3.5, WCF, ADO.NET, SQL Server, Oracle 9i, Toad, MS Access, Crystal Reports, Team Foundation Server.
Software Intern &Software Developer
- Involved in total development life cycle (SDLC) of the application.
- Worked on all layers like presentation, business and data layers with C# as programming language.
- Implemented server caching techniques, state management, forms authentication, multiple master pages.
- Developed UI for various Modules like Payroll, Marketing etc., using .NET rich web server controls like Data grid, data list etc., and used extensively ADO.NET.
- Integrated newly built components with existing systems.
- Used SVN as source control.