- Having 7+ years of experience as Professional Software Engineering in Application Development, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Professionalism in developing web - based application using the C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Ajax, Java script, CSS, HTML 5, XAML, LINQ, JQuery.
- Expertise in using Visual Studio 2015/2014/2012/2010, .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5 Web Services (WCF, Web API), Entity Framework and User Controls.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web Pages using Razor syntax.
- Extensive knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile Scrum and Waterfall methods.
- Expert in designing and developing enterprise applications using MVC (Model View Controller) and MVVM (Model View ViewModel) Architecture.
- Experience with development of applications using ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C #, WCF and LINQ
- Experience with Relational Databases like SQL Server 2014/2012/2008, Oracle 10g.
- Exceptional hold on all .NET related technologies including .NET Framework, C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET and Visual Studio.
- Excellent Knowledge of developing Windows services, WebServices, WCF.
- Experience in developing and deploying Client server, Web-based, distributed end-to-end enterprise applications.
- Experience with database programming languages using T-SQL and developing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Joins, Triggers and creating database Views.
- Experience in monitoring, developing and transforming data using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS).
- Working experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT source control.
- Experience in developing Win Forms, Web Forms, User Controls and Custom Controls using .Net Technologies
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET.
- Good Knowledge in implementing Web Service (XML, SOAP), WCF, and REST service which communicate data in a both XML, JSON following SOA in a distributed environment.
- Clear understanding in implementing several design patterns including Inversion of Control (IOC) and Dependency Injection.
- Experience with UML diagrams like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed application susing NHibernate, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework 4/5 .
- Expertise in Maintaining, Supporting, troubleshooting applications and fixing bugs.
- High potential to work under the latest technologies as apart of team or independently and actively participate in projects within work groups and across organizations.
- Self-motivated and quick learner with good analytical, communication, debugging and organizational skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL, TSQL.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/, ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Prism, SOAP, Web API, Windows Form, Ajax, Bootstrap,SharePoint 2013, Nunit, MsTEST.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2017, Oracle 10g.
Source Controls: GIT, Team Foundation Server(TFS), ClearCase.
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5/8
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP/ NT/ Server 2000/2003/2008
Confidential, San Leandro, CA
- Worked on application performance by passing SQL bulk, data tables to the Stored Procedures, JQuery and AJAX for asynchronous calls on the web page rendering.
- Created several User Controls to be used in Presentation layer to provide modularity, building parent child relationship between the controls.
- Azure teams for self-servicing data maintenance operations, which uses SQL Master Data Services. Configured and setup SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) for self-serving data maintenance across different teams.
- Create and maintain VMS in Windows Azure using Azure Express Route.
- Used Sub Version(SVN) and GIT as version control and for managing source code changes.
- Created User Controls for better reusability of codes in the application.
- Successfully designed and implemented XML API, order processing with ASP.NET Web API / REST Services (secured over https).
- Implemented business logic/rules using WCF services and integrated with the UI components.
- Backup and restore Mongo databases using LVM snapshots and Ops manager backups.
- Optimizing MongoDB CRUD Operations.
- Disaster Recovery setup and best practices, including planning, testing, failover testing.
- Add / remove replica and shard nodes in Mongodb Cluster as needed.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2015 when applicable.
- Created Web Service in ASP.Net to serialize XML data over HTTP; where the third party uses XML for the query and transferring the data.
Cerner Corporation, Kansas City, MO.
- Developed a Software application using MVC 4 pattern.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#, ASP.NET).
- Implementation of client-side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC.
- Implemented agile scrum methodology in application development.
- Used Online SharePoint native object mode API within SharePoint to develop tight integration with MethodM Online list data in a later phase.
- Played an active role in all stages - requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, debugging, performance-tuning and testing
- Responsible for the Development activities, coordinating with QA team and Business Team
- Delivering new functionalities, integrations and analyzing its impacts
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to Dataset to collaborate the domain and integration objects with the view objects.
- Worked with different ASP.Net dependencies to put them into project . Json file and managed to load AngularJS controllers and services dynamically on-demand by functional module.
- Developing custom HTML elements using AngularJS directives .
- Worked on migrating from AngularJS 1.2 to Angular 2.0 .
- Worked on Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF ) to create services
- Effectively used Grid View and Form View with extensive data binding to display page and sort multiple records.
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user’s needs.
- Developed Entity framework based database access layer using LINQ to SQL.
- Effectively managed project work by securing the source code, versioning, work item tracking, reporting and build using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- Participated in gathering Business Requirements by attending regular project meetings with the client.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of the Application.
- Written email component for sending schedule and shared reports.
- The Code behind the project is developed in VB.NET language.
- Created Custom User controls and DataGridView control.
- Created Service, Operation and Data Contracts.
- Implemented services using ASP.NET web services technology.
- Design & Developed XML data upload component using Win forms & Controls.
- Having good experience in PowerShell Scripting.
- Implemented Cache, Data access and Exception handling.
- Created Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Cursors and Indexes using T-SQL and MYSQL database.
- Written Triggers and Views using T-SQL.
- Implemented Agile /Scrum Methodologies with customer needs and company goals.
- Followed agile methodologies development cycle including planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing when a working product is demonstrated to stakeholders.
Environment: VB.NET, .NET Framework 2.0,Team Foundation Server, SQL Server, Agile Methodology, Visual Studio 2010, Web Service, Oracle 10g, WSDL, XML, XSLT, Telerik Kendo UI, NUnit, XUnit.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO.
Jr. Software Developer
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC 3.0.
- Developed views using CSHTML, JQuery, Ajax, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented MVC validation at Controller level
- Used extensively JQuery for client-side validations.
- Implemented Service oriented component (SOA) Layer using C# and WCF to decouple the Web application with Business logic layer.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Developed 3-tier logic for various classes, modules and Web forms in ASP.NET 3.0 using C#.NET as a code behind language.
- Preparing project deliverables like Build notes, Integration test case document, Unit test case documents.
- Creation of tables, queries (including union statements), forms, reports and modules for performing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting needs.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET.
- Involved with design team to design User Interface using Win forms.
- Created Role based security levels for Windows Forms Authorization.
- Extensively used Data Annotations attributes for data validation and verification purpose.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC, .Net Framework 2.0, Fluent NHibernate, Visual Source Safe 2005, WCF, Web Services, C#, XML, LINQ, SQL Server 2008, JQuery, CSS, SOAP, IIS 7.5.