- 7+ years of experience in analysis, object oriented design, development and implementation of client/server and web based applications using the latest technologies.
- Expertise in Microsoft .Net technologies C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET,.NET Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience in development, consuming and manipulating data using ADO. NET. Proficient with .NET Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
- Experienced in LINQ (Language Integrated Query Language), to Objects, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML.
- Good experience in developing Windows Applications, Win Forms, Web Services, Windows Services.
- Experienced in .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Visual Studio.NET 2012/2010/2008/2005, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experienced in using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Sub Version (SVN), Internet Information System (IIS).
- Knowledge of Design Patterns like MVC and Singleton Patterns.
- Expertise in Developing web forms, web controls, user controls and validation controls in ASP.NET.
- Good experience in Creating and Managing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Schemas, & Constraints using My SQL, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using C#.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms - based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Implemented ADO.NET data access techniques i.e. SQLConnection Objects, SQL Command Objects, Data Set Objects, Data Reader Objects and Data Adapter Objects using Data Grid, Data List and Repeater Controls.
- Have a good understanding of TFS 2010.
- Generated reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Ability to work under strict dead lines and worked as an active team member.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ASP.NET MVC 4/3/2, ADO.NET, Web Services(RESTful) WCF, WPF, XSLT, XSD, LINQ, UDDI, WSDL, AJAX, IIS 7/6.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, VB 6.0, SQL, VB.NET 2.0/3.5, ADO.NET, WCF, LINQ, PL/SQL, T-SQL, XML, MVC
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5/2.0/1.1, AJAX.NET (Ajax Toolkit 2.0), Web Services (WSDL/SOAP), HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 (Cascaded Style Sheet), XML, PHP, WPF, DHTML, XML, JSON
Databases: MS SQL Server 2013/2008/2005/2002, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS ACCESS
GUI / CUI / IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008/2005/2003 /
Reporting Tools: SSRS 2008/2005, Crystal Reports 11.0/10.0
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2003, Windows 7/Vista/ XP
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008/2005/2003, MS Visio, SQL Server Management Studio 2008 / 2005
Protocols: HTTP, TCP, FTP, SMTP, SOAP
Version Control: Team Foundation Server, Sub Version (SVN)
Confidential, Monterey, CA
Sr. Net Developer
- Used waterfall model to develop the whole application.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms and Web Services using ASP.NET, XML, and VB.NET
- Designed Web applications using AngularJS.
- Created Web.Config files for setting up of the application by writing database connections.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Developed and employed Datagrid, User controls and Custom controls for the application.
- Developed the Generic Classes, which includes the frequently used functionality, so that it can be reusable.
- Worked widely on CSS3 (Background, Positioning, Text, Border, Margin, Table, Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and Behaviors.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Used ADO.NET and its Objects to communicate the SQL Server 2008 database and to access data using Entity Framework.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#. NET and SQL.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3) to attain uniformity of all web pages and to control the layout and look of the page easily.
- Developed the code to call WCFservices and its proxies to communicate with the database.
- Extensively worked on Creating, Transmitting and Consuming WCF and WebServices.
- Wrote data fix scripts for the production issues in SQLServer2008.
- Involved in updating the pages using HTML5 and CSS for the new look and feel of their current application pages and worked on new CSS3 effects to enhance user experience as per the client requirements.
- Designed the web pages using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Written directives, Controllers and services using AngularJS.
- Enhancements with various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NETand SQL. The middle tier contained all the business logic.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, and securing the web application
- Implemented MVC like architecture and singleton Design Patterns.
- Extensively used JQuery, Java Script and ASP.NET AJAX for Client Side Validations.
- Developed Master Pages using Style Sheet and for providing uniformity among the pages using ASP.NET (3.5)
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components
- Designed and developed various classes and interfaces to construct the business logic using C#, .NET, ADO.NET and SQL.
- Extensively used technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience.
- Implemented AJAX controls to reduce the server trip while modifying Grid View Data.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit, which adds a rich library of controls for AJAX development and LINQ, is used to code queries for DML, DDL Statements
- Extensively involved in Declarative Data binding in data list control where the data is bound dynamically to the control based on the selection
- Extensively used user controls like Page Header, Page Footer, Errors Summary, and Navigation Control in all the Web Pages Using ASP.NET (3.5).
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner
- Created different chart reports helped in analyzing perform counters using SSRS 2005
- Involved in the design of the Database and writing SQL Server queries and Stored Procedures, Database Triggers.
- Implement NUnit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
- Interacted with client and grabbed the requirements .
- Developed User Interface using ASP.Netweb forms and web User Controls in C#.NET.
- Retrieved and stored data using ADO.Net and SQL stored procedures .
- Used MVC design pattern in checking Log In credentials and displaying the necessary components and data to the particular user.
- Involved in Database Design , System Analysis, design and development.
- Used the ADO.NET for the Data Access from the Database.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using VisualStudio 2008.
- Involved in System Analysis, design and development.
- Developed Windows Work Flow with Custom Activities for the Web service access.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created the Queries to access the data from the SQL server as the backend.
- Coordinated with offshore for the multiple version releases for this product.
- Created the Patch ( C#) for the unsupported product errors. Fixed three main production bugs using this patch.
- Created Class Libraries and used them extensively throughout the project.
- Developing screens using ASP.Net server controls & doing form field validations server side validations using C# and ASP.Net validation controls.
- Wrote PL-SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes using T-SQL and LINQ using Oracle.
- Created Weekly and Monthly reports in SQL Server Reporting Service.
- Interacted with the client-Support team, and clarified their queries about the product.
- Created the FAQ document for the client support team.
- Responsible for the Deployment and Delivery of the product in the client environment.
- Created test cases and did basic manual testing.
- Used VSS for Version Control.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Testing using N-unit testing.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Report for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Used a hybrid of waterfall and incremental model as the SDLC.