- Over 8 Years of experience in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of applications based on windows/web in various domains such as Banking, Financial Service, Telecom and Health Care
- Have good experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based web development using Web Services, Restful WebAPI's, WCF, XML, Silver Light, WPF and Hands on experience in testing web services.
- Experience in Developing and consuming Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL) and Restful using IIS
- Strong knowledge on MVC 4.0/5.0 and experience in hosting .NET applications on IIS
- Experience working on N - Tier Architectures such as MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM (Model View, View Model) in applications.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid, Web Control, and Form Validation Controls and created numerous Custom controls.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Hands on experience on migrating applications from on - prem to Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in building and consuming .NET Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using C#.
- Experience in database connectivity programming using ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework (ORM), and LINQ to SQL.
- Extensively used Microsoft AJAX controls like Update Panel, Script Manager, Web Asynchronous Refresh Panel, Rad Ajax Panel to achieve partial page updates and asynchronous post backs for the web page
- Efficiency in working with MS-SQL Server /2005/2000 and Mongo DB(NoSQL)good exposure to Oracle 10g /9i/ 8i
- Experience in Data Modeling, Designing and Creating Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers in
- MS SQL Server 2008,SQL Server, T-SQL 8and Oracle 10g PL/SQL relational databases.
- Hands on experience on generating reports and data migration using SQL Server using SSRS and SSIS.
- Experience using SilverLight in creating and using interactive user experiences for Web Application
- Expertise in Manual and Automated testing of applications developed on Windows and Unix Environment.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) using N-Unit and Visual Studio Test Tools for unit testing.
- Experience with Source Control Management tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Worked in agile software development methodology including SCRUM Framework.
- Ability to learn & develop using new technologies quickly and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.Net, VB, SQL, Core Java
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, WPF, XSLT, XSD, LINQ, UDDI, WSDL, IIS 7/6, MVC, MVVM
MS: SQL Server 2012/ 2008/2005, Mongo DB, MySQL, Oracle10g/9i, MS-Access
IDE: Visual Studio 2013/12/10/08/05, Dream Weaver, SQL Server Management Studio 2013/10/08/05
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Version Control: MS Visual SourceSafe(VSS), MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git Hub
Reporting tools: SQL Server Reporting Services( SSRS), Crystal Reports
Middleware: ADO 2.5/2.7,ORM.
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0/6.0
EDUCATION: Bachelors of Engineering in Information Technology - India (2007).
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. NET Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle from user requirements to design, development, testing, deployment and production support.
- Developed project using Scrum / Agile project development methodology and participated in Sprints.
- Developing web based applications using HTML5, Java Script, XML , Angular JS,Jquery and MVC5 .
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application with Angular JS.
- Used Angular JS for client side one way and two way data bindings to build dynamic views of data.
- Used MVC with Strongly Typed View Models to provide more flexible, editable and sortable grid view to increase user interaction.
- Custom filters implemented in MVC for user to sort and filter data easily.
- Worked on MVC Pattern to create the files to design pattern in using the AngularJS applications.
- Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Used knockout to create the observables and Data Binding.
- Developing code for the database applications to interact with the databases, using ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Frame Work.
- Developed the Controller with using LINQ to Entity to query Stored Procedures or Entities to render JSON data, VIEW to Front-end.
- Designed database Tables, Views and Triggers in SQL Server2012 .
- Created and used WCF and REST APIs to communicate with different applications within the enterprise
- Developed the view models and controller actions method to fetch the data from the back end and restservicesand send it as Json objects to the views.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongodatabase
- Used KendoUI controls like KendoGrid to export grid and kendoCalendar
- Worked on telerik controls and KendoUI controls like RadGrid, RadAsyncUpload, RadListbox, KendoGrid and kendoCalendarsoap
- Conversion of data-driven Microsoft Access application to VB.NET Windows/Web forms application
- Used ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the NUnit unit testing framewoek.
- Used Team Foundation Server(TFS) for continuous integration and version control
- Used GitHub for Version Control, Team build, Project Management and version control.
- Prepared and executed test cases as per system requirements
- Deployed services to Windows Azure.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2012, .Net Framework 4.5/4.0, VB.NET, XML, XSL, AJAX,Angular JS, twitterBootstrap, LINQ, ASP. Net MVC, JQuery, Knockoutjs, Telerik, Kendo UI, REST API's, JSON, WCF, SQL Server,Mongo DB (No SQL), GitHub, TFS.
Sr. NET Developer
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to produce high quality web application based on N-Tier architecture development.
- Designed UI pages in MVC using partial views and Razor Views.
- Using MVC 4 implemented clean separation of layers like View, Controller and Model.
- Used MVC for creating user admin project to perform CRUD operations on products and promotions
- Used AngularJS for client side data bindings to build dynamic views of data.
- Created and Used AngularJS factory, service for CRUD operation.
- Used AngularJS directives, created custom directives and used in SPA.
- Developed Responsive UI layer utilizing semantic HTML5, AngularJS, RESTAPI architecture while adhering to the latest web UI standards, design patterns and best practices.
- GUI development using C#. NET, ASP. Net MVC, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JQuery and JQuery Mobile.
- Created multiple WCF services to provide information and transaction from UI.
- Designed and developed Windows Communication Foundation Services ( WCF ) using data contracts, service contracts and operation contracts.
- Consuming services in website using WCF proxies with Message Level Security(MLS).
- Used ASP.NET MVC to develop controllers, models and views with C# during migration process of application from the previous environment.
- Experience in Setup the authentication mechanism in cloud using Azure Active directory, third party services.
- Setup identity and access management in azure cloud.
- Create role based access the azure cloud.
- Generated Reports with different criteria to fulfill the client requirement. .
- Extensively used Web Services, SOAP, XML , and XSLT to export reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Have developed module alone from the scratch from frontend (HTML, CSS, JQuery) to Database (SQL Server) including the middle tier (.Net, c#), connecting to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube APIs.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET, SOAP and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Developed HTTP GET, PUT, POST, DELETE Methods using C#.NET and Restful Web API in one of the Module and returned JSON Datatype.
- Used JQueryPlugins for displaying and updating the grid data.
- Utilized Masterpages , Themes, Navigation controls, Authentication to design secure web pages using ASP.NET MVC and built highly responsive and interactive AJAX -enabled Web applications using AJAX Tool kit.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a Web Server without reloading the page.
- Used LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through Entityframework .
- Extensively used LINQ to objects and Lambda Expressions to do the calculations involved in Business Logic
- Transferred data to front-end in JSON format.
- Modified the EDMX for the changes to the database objects.
- Developed complex T-SQL Packages, Procedures and Functions accordance with Business Requirements for loading data into database tables
- Used Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) extensively for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Analyzed the Test Plan, which detailed the testing scope , strategy, test requirements , and necessary requirements.
- Ensure traceability of test cases back to the Business requirements.
- Responsible in developing Test cases with Quality Center. Used Quality Center as Test management tool.
- Extensively involved in designing the SSIS packages to export data of flat file source to SQL Server Database.
Confidential, Juno Beach, FL
Sr. NET Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in performing requirements analysis of business processes, creating use cases, and analyzing and designing based on N-Tier architecture development
- Involved in analysis and design phase using Agile methodologies
- Involved in SCRUM meetings with other team members to discuss the flow of the project.
- Designed Web pages, Share Point Web Parts layout and forms using HTML5, VB.Net, Oracle 10g and WCF Services.
- Designed the application using HTML Helper and Razor Views in MVC architecture that promotes a clear separation between the different layers.
- Used View Data and View Bag objects to pass data from Controller to the view
- Extensively Created UI User Controls using server controls of ASP. Net like Data grids, DataList, Repeaters, Textbox, Button, Dropdown List etc. and worked with the User controls and Custom controls.
- Performed input validations on Web Forms using various .NET Validation Controls.
- Created Master pages and used them to create a consistent page layout for all the pages in the Application.
- Used XML serialization and de-serialization in order to generate official letter from
- Good experience and knowledge in AJAX for partial page execution and asynchronous Web API.data transfer from web Server to the client.
- Created a Windows application for sending automated email notifications to the customersabout the Bills and latest updates.
- Worked on the effective resolving on the cross browser issues.
- Created new UI screens using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and MVVM for Miscellaneous Data points and also creating the business logic to retrieve and save them to the database.
- Implemented SQL Queries to create tables, stored procedures, triggers, creating DTS Packages using SQL server and LINQ.
- Entity framework as ORM tool to map classes with tables to enable working with rows as objects.
- Deployed web application on Internet Information Server (IIS) for production.
- Installing and supporting IIS for use with Web applications.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) when implementing Web Service for claim approval process.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Created Crystal reports on the web page by accessing the database.
- Unit, Functional and Integration Testing.
- Preparation of testcases, execution and reporting bugs in TestDirector.
- Tracking defects, reviewing, analysis using TestDirector.
Confidential, Holly Springs, MS
Sr. NET Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, and development and testing of the application.
- Created UML design diagrams like ClassDiagram, Object Diagram, Deployment Diagram and Component Diagram
- Created custom controls using WPF for a scheduling application.
- Extensively used Silverlight, Master pages, User Controls, Custom Controls and Themes to suit client needs.
- Created GUI using Smart Clients WINForms.
- Utilized Master pages, Themes, Navigation controls, Authentication to design secure web pages using ASP.NET built highly responsive and interactive AJAX -enabled Web applications using AJAX Tool kit.
- Worked on ASP.NET Web Forms, state management, user controls, and secured .NET web application by using .NET security model (Authentication, Authorization and Roles).
- Used C# multi-threading in developing applications.
- Used several server side controls like Data Grid and validation controls.
- Created and implemented web user and custom controls to enable reusability.
- Developed .NET components in C# for business logic.
- Coded using XSLT in generating Patient list taking the data from XML documentand formatting with XSL.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers for Data Manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, foreign keys etc. using SQL Server 2008.
- Using a data modeling technique for designing computer databases.
- Used ADO.NET as data-access middleware for retrieving clinical data and updating records in database.
- Developed stored procedures, views, cursors and triggers in T-SQL.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of code using VisualSourceSafe.
- Also generated reports using SSRS (SQL Server reporting services) and flowcharting.
- Performed extensive Unittesting using N-Unit.
- Prepared Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Executed Test Cases and Gathered Test Execution results.
- Developed Test Scenarios and Test Procedures based on the test requirements.
- Created Test Cases manually for Functional testing based on the Functional areas and Use Case documents.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET, ADO.NET and PL/SQL. The middle tier contained all the business logic.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset and Data View for reading/ updating records in the database.
- Wrote C#.NET class modules using web forms for database connectivity and execution of stored procedures/ functions using ADO.NET.
- Used core server controls such as Dropdown List, Checkbox List, and other advanced controls such as Calendar according to the requirement.
- Implemented Security Features using ASP.NET Login Controls, Personalization, Membership, Authentication and Authorization
- Applied Master Pages, Themes, and CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design
- Working with General development duties such as pushing/uploading projects between servers (FTP).
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Different Application, Session and Cookie mechanism was implemented in web pages.
- Implement Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Participated in System Documentation and Code Documentation.
- Used Try, Catch, Finally blocks to catch exceptions thrown
- Creating reports using the CrystalReport for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Unit tested the application and fixing the defects raised by the QA team.