- 8+ years of professional experience in the scopes of software architecture, development, object - oriented programming, system analysis and design among others for internet, intranet, distributed and standalone systems, Client/Server N-tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server in various business domains like finance, retail and health care.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies like .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, C#, ADO .NET, IIS, Win Forms, Web Services, ADO, Web API, WCF, XML, Microsoft SQL Server and MS Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Excellent experience in working with different object oriented programming techniques like inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation.
- Extensive working experience with different methodologies like Agile (Scrum), Test-driven development (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Working experience on RESTful Programming using HTTP verbs for CRUD operations with ASP.NET, Microsoft architecture patterns like MVC 5.0, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web forms.
- Expertise in developing Multi-Tier Application Development.
- Well-versed in creating and consuming services on WCF framework using SOAP, XML.
- Experience working with Web Services.
- Hands-on experience working on Team Foundation Server (TFS), Change Control Management, Visual Source safe.
- Worked extensively on MVC and web forms software design patterns and experience working with Web Services.
- Experience with the Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using LINQ and thorough Knowledge of LINQ to Objects, Entity Framework.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set in ADO. NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) providers for data manipulation.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms- based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles)
- Experience in database design and development of different scripts, stored procedures, triggers, functions and views using SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work with proven problem solving skills.
- Domains Knowledge: Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, Finance, e-Commerce.
- Extensively involved in fixing production issues and support.
.Net Technologies: C#, .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, WCF, LINQ, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, AJAX.
Database: SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 /2012
Software & Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Profiler, Developer Tool, Firebug, MS word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Reporting & Integration Tools: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), Crystal Reports
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Version Control: TFS, SVN, VSS, TortoiseSVN, GIT
Application Server: IIS 6.0 /7.0/7.5/8.0
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior .Net Developer/ Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Writing Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML with Microsoft Visio 2007 and Rational Software Modeler.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Development was done using Agile methodology with daily scrums, and continuous integration using the SDLC process to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Created & Consumed WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI (Views) by developing the Partial Views, View state, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C#.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using jQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET, C# and back-end database as SQL Server 2012.
- Worked on applications software development efforts from deployment through the maintenance support process.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008
- Used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to make the User Interface more responsive.
- Responsible for designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL Store Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF (User Defined Functions).
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework (ORM) in ASP.NET, MVC 5.0 and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC 5.0.
- Developed RESTful service using WCF framework and used Angular.js for getting data.
- Used C# language in developing the business logic, where in extensively implemented the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Functionalities and Win forms.
- Developed Reports using SQL Reporting Services and implemented Optimized SQL Stored Procedures
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Created ETL packages using SSIS to move data from various heterogeneous data sources to centralized database.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior .Net Developer/ Full Stack .Net Developer
- Responsible for design and development of Web User Interface using ASP.Net and Middle tier layer business objects using C#.Net
- Used ADO.Net namespaces & entity framework and classes and created Data Access components to access database
- Created classes and methods in C#.NET using OOP Concepts
- Used LINQ to query on the object
- Created, Configured and deploying network-distributed web services using WCF and ASMX
- Created Windows services using C#.net
- Used Multithreading to get data
- Played a major role in communicating with the Offshore team
- Extensively used AJAX, J-Query and JSON to pull the data asynchronously
- Created Database and Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers
- Utilized git for version control
- Provided 24 x 7 application support
- Managed all production issues, CRs (change requests) and production deployments
- Worked on HP Service Management Tool for issue management and troubleshooting
- Automated several controls using C#, Winforms
- Worked on OOP, C# concepts in different contexts
- Prepared critical reports exporting from Database to Excel using ADO.NET
- Developed database objects (stored procedures, functions) and integrated with .NET
- Implemented session management in SQL server for robust application
Environment: NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2008/2012, C#, WPF, Winforms, Windows 7 Operating System, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Express
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in developing applications in C# and .Net Framework 4.5/4.0 to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.NET 2012/2010.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC 4.0 and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Developed and Used User Controls using C# and ASP.NET.
- Created new SSIS packages for populating data into MS SQL database.
- Accessing the data from Data Access Layer for the User Interface using Web Services.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL server 2008.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Assisted in quality assurance measures such as code reviews, test case creation and unit testing for different modules.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Winforms and C#.
- Used T-SQL to write queries in SQL Server database. Created Stored Procedures in SQL Server. Worked with a team to define requirements and provide technical advice and troubleshooting. Update technical documentation.
- My responsibilities include performing analysis into the different stages of the system development life cycle in order to support development and testing efforts, identify positive and negative trends, and formulate recommendations for process improvements and developments standards.
- Extensively used Twitter Bootstrap Framework for developing rich UI
- Used Visual Source Safe for the purpose of Version Control and Source Code maintenance needs.
- Designed WCF the front end using XAML Browser for Rich UI.
- Wrote Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Survey Details, Customer details and Product Configuration data.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Used LINQ to SQL to query database and made use of Lambda expression.
- Used nopCommerce for content management system.
- Worked an all the layers such as Presentation layer, BLL and DAL as a Full Stack developer.
- Used SQL Server Management Studio extensively for querying the database for additions and modifications.
- Implemented source control and version control using Sitecore Content Management System.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL
- Used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) for migrating data from different sources like MS Excel, CSV, Flat File, sources, Oracle database to SQL Server database.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Actively involved in Bug Fixing during the build and deployment process and debugging
- Responsible to provide system support once the code is migrated to Test, QA or Production environments.
- Understand requirements specification document and develop the prototype for feasibility study.
- Studied and analyzed the functional and technical specifications.
- Created Visual Studio.NET web forms and Class libraries containing code for business and data access logic using C# .NET.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set for consistent data access.
- Generated reports using SSRS that could be used to send information to different Primary Vendors, Clients, and managers.
- Developed the web pages using Visual Studio, HTML, and CSS for styling the Web pages.
- Created crystal reports for the back office users.
- Written stored procedures and functions used by data access layer.
- Enhanced the business layer by providing many interfaces and functions which are required.
- Performed Unit Testing and documented the results.