- Microsoft .Net Developer with over 7+ years of experience in Analyze, Coding, Debugging and Testing of Business/Commercial applications using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Experience in developing N - tier web applications using Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net MVC 5, ADO.Net, WPF, WCF, XML, SOAP, VB.net, Web Services, Web Forms, WinForms.
- Strong knowledge in development of software using Microsoft .NET framework 1.1 through 5.0.
- Experienced in analyzing, designing, developing, testing and deploying Enterprise applications using Microsoft .NET technologies such as .Net Framework, Visual Studio .NET, ASP.NET 4.0, C#.NET 4.5, VB.NET, IIS, Web Services, ADO.NET, Knockout JS, Angular JS, AJAX.
- Experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and design patterns Like, Singleton, MvC3.0.
- Experience of creating rich UI applications in WPF 4.5/4.0, Silverlight 4.0/3.0 along with XAML programming and Expression Blend 4.0/3.0
- Experience in creating, deploying and consuming Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Enterprise Applications using XML Web Services, WPF services, WCF services, REST Services and Web API.
- Experience in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML and used CSS pre-processors (LESS and SASS)
- Hands on experience in using Backbone.js and React JS to create Controllers.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET object such as connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Strong in MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, DTS (Oracle 10g) and T-SQL (SQL Server) skills (Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, Functions, indexing, performance tuning, query optimization and SQL queries).
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer.
- Good knowledge in developing and designing reports through SSRS and Excel
- Extensively used LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML), ADO.NET, ORM- Entity Framework and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Extensive experience in Web using MVVM, MVC, WPF and WEB API and Managed and administer all NoSQL database systems like Couchbase.
- Experience in Design patterns like Singleton and MVVM and in working on Web services, SOAP, AngularJS, WSDL, Database design, Object Oriented Architecture, XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Exposure on cloud technologies like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Experience in hosting of Windows WEB API 2, Asp.Net applications in IIS.
- Extensively used UML Modeler in the design process - Use cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams. Prepared detailed design document and use cases/user scenarios, workflow diagrams for the application.
- Experience in working with Unity frameworks for Dependency Injection (DI).
- Exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in Agile, Prototype and Test Driven (NUnit) development methodologies.
- Experience in working in Software Configuration Management using Tortoise SVN, GIT and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Knowledge on using third party tools like Telerik and Kendo Controls.
- Experienced with Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Smoke Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Knowledge on UNIX Shell scripting.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, Java, Typescript
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework (1.1/2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5), ADO.NET, WPF, Entity Framework, LINQ
Design Patterns: MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Factory, DI, SOA
Unit Testing: MS-Test, NUnit, Jasmine
Application Tools: Log4Net
Database Development: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS T-SQL, SQL Server Data Tools, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle, Couchbase, MongoDB.
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Agile
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, Visual Basic 6.0, ONBASE Studio 15.0
Source Control: Git Hub, TFS, Tortoise, SVN
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, UML
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, XP, Windows NT / 2000, Windows Vista, Windows, LINUX, UNIX
Web Servers: IIS
Cloud: Azure, AWS
Bug Tracking: JIRA, TFS
Sr. .Net Developerconfidential
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Application design Using Scrum (Agile) Model for N-tier architecture.
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC 5 to enable the full control over the rendered HTML5 and JQuery for client side scripting.
- Implemented OAuth authentication using Azure Active Directory.
- Developed library using SignalR for implementing real-time updates.
- Implemented client side validations using JQuery/Java script and ASP.NET MVC 5 Data annotations to do validations on the Model Data.
- Used Validation Controls in ASP.NET MVC and developed custom validation controls for validating views.
- Designing and developing rich application for Web (ASPX/Silverlight) and Windows (WPF).
- Created WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services hosted on IIS.
- Developed and consumed the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) servers to push the jobs and provide the rules for downstream applications.
- Responsible for developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services.
- Used C#.NET coding targeting the business requirements.
- Worked with User Controls with C#.NET code-behind files, debugging and Quality Testing of the code.
- Designed and developed Web forms and Win forms using C#.Net
- Handled XML data into SQL server for improving performance.
- Used Unity for dependency Injection
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2012 using T-SQL.
- Involved in creation of .NET XML Web Services and used AJAX for consuming Web Services.
- Written the test cases by understanding each API and considering all the possible scenarios as per the client expectations
- Used WCF for communicating to the API and between the layers.
- Used VB6 for reporting modules. Porting of existing VB6 Windows application to ASP.Net with MS SQL DB.
- Created and optimized views for user interactions using objects of HTML Helper class, Custom Helpers and AngularJS, jQuery.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed Views and Partial View using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Write automation test cases for regression suite using Selenium.
- Worked on Angular JS to simplify both development and testing of such applications by providing a framework for client-side MVC architecture.
- Developed ASP.Net Web service, Web Application and Windows application using C#.Net and VB.Net in .Net framework with Entity Framework.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, MVC5, Silverlight, Ajax, JSON, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Kendo, HTML5, Unity framework, WPF, WCF, LINQ, SQL Server 2008R2, SSIS, SSRS, IIS, Visual Studio Test framework, GIT Source Tree, Team foundation Server, SVN.
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and development using AGILE methodology to implement the application.
- Extensively used ASP.Net MVC architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers closely coupled.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers implementing the MVC architecture.
- Developed core web services in Web API to read/write data from SQL Server Database using Entity Framework.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL Server.
- Created DAL (Data Access Layers) to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Implemented Logging Mechanism using Log4Net.
- Involved in deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting the application on Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure.
- Created large number of WPF controls and data bindings for a windows application.
- Involved in developing the windows based application using WPF, C#, Silverlight.
- Developed the rich visual components through WPF and Silverlight using XAML and Expression Blend.
- Developed visual components through WPF using XAML.
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support to the software development.
- Involved in deploying the application on the IIS server.
- Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using GitHub.
- Fixed bugs reported by QA and UAT.
- Used ASP.NET Core to improve the performance of an application and also for cross platform purposes.
- Used Re-Sharper to maintain business code standards.
- Participated in various client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the section.
- Developed UNIX Cron jobs (Batch Processing) timed- based job scheduler. Developed Asynchronous calls to call the Cron for every few mins and once in a day.
- Worked in Agile development and SCRUM.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Developed MVC applications using Razor View Engine
- Implemented changes in coding and designs using knowledge of VB .NET
- Created the Data Access Layer (DAL) with ADO.NET commands and fetched the data from Oracle Database using Stored Procedures and views.
- Worked with LINQ and Entity Framework in the data layer
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Dataset, Data Table, and Data Readers.
- Worked with MVC 3.0/4.0 architecture application using Razor View Engine and Web API.
- Developed the data base objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using SQL Server 2012.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control Principle (IOC) while developing libraries.
- Developed PL/SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Used Web API service call to hit the PL/SQL DB packages, using ODP.NET to connect to Oracle DB and performed data massaging and passed the data through service calls when PEGA services hits the .Net service layer.
- Designed and developed the reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS Reports.
- Implemented Data Binding, Value Converters and Data Validation while developing the WPF apps.
- Created Enterprise and Web-enabled reports using SSRS.
- Developed ETL packages with various data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files, Excel source files, XML files etc.) and loaded the data into target tables by performing various transformations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Responsible for Unit Testing of all the modules developed.
- Interacted with Testing Team, to support and understand Integration Testing, Regression Testing and System Testing to improve product quality.
- Designed and developed Web Forms in ASP.NET using C#.
- Implemented n-tier architecture by separating the User Interface (UI), Business and Data layers.
- Built reusable modules for custom solutions to achieve code refactoring saving development time.
- Worked on Master and Content pages to accommodate cross browser references using CSS
- Implemented various multipurpose validation blocks to validate server side controls and exception management blocks in Enterprise library 5.0.
- Extensively used C# to develop all the business libraries and backend development
- Hands on in application development using with C#. Web Forms in ASP.NET using C# As the code-behind language and ADO.NET and LINQ as the Database data consumer And ASP.NET MVC
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data set and Data List for reading/updating records in the database.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the SQL Server database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of One-Source Project
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases
- Worked extensively on installers, compilers in software development using Bootstrap technique.
- Performed Coding/Programming tasks to specification and in accordance with Development standards.
- Developed a workflow modules in C# has multi select grid with mass update.
- Wrote T-SQL queries in creating views and dynamic stored procedures in SQL Server. Used joins, CTE, and temporary tables to get data from different tables.
- Created the User Defined Function form and used in related modules.
- Prepared release notes for client reference.
- Worked on SQL Server 2008/2012 and IIS.
- Implemented business logic using C#.
- Implemented various features like Partial classes, Anonymous types, Read-Only Properties, polymorphism and inheritance of C# in building data entity model.
- Designing WCF with Service oriented architecture to support Distributed computing where services consumed by end-user.
- Used Entity Framework to interact with SQL Server 2008 database.
- Used LINQ queries for data manipulations.
- Created Stored Procedures for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables using SQL Server 2008 database.
- Worked extensively on Client-Side Validation using Java Script framework.
- Used JQuery to develop a modular approach that allows the creation of powerful and dynamic web pages and web applications.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 4.0 for building scalable standards-based web applications
- Involved in Unit testing, Bug fixing and Production support.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2008, MVC 2.0, XAML, WCF, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, IIS