- Confidential has around 10+ years of experience in IT industry of which eight Plus years of experience working in Salesforce.com and the remaining in .Net.
- As a software engineer Confidential can develop solutions and code them using Salesforce.com (SFDC), .Net, jQuery, Java script HTML, HTML5, CSS languages and well versed with RDBMS like MS - SQL server OS concepts
- Having Experience in Building Apps Visually with Lightning App Builder.
- Having Experience in Develop re - usable UI components with the Lightning Component Framework
- Having Experience in Lightning Design System to Design beautiful apps with Salesforce style guides.
- Having Experience in Apex code (writing controllers), writing debug logs etc.
- Having experience in Visualforce for creating Visual pages, binding controllers etc.
- Having experience in Apex Data Loader for import/export/CRUD operations.
- Having experience in Governor Limits to govern the code.
- Implementation with Objects, Custom Apps, Layouts, Tabs, Triggers, Workflows.
- Extensive Knowledge in Asp.net and C# as code behind.
- Worked on third party controls like Dev Express which are used for better UI in asp.net
- Having knowledge on WCF.
- Knowledge in Sqlserver 2005 Full-Text Index concept.
- Expertise in writing Stored Procedures and Cursors in Sqlserver
- Using Sqlserver jobs, Database Backup and Restoring Database.
CRM Technologies: SalesForce.com, Apex, Visual force, Triggers
.Net Technology: ASP.NET, Ajax, WCF
Languages: C, C#
RDBMS: SQL SERVER 2005
P ackages: MS-Office.
Operating System: Windows xp, UNIX.
Others: Eclipse, Schema tool, Vss, SVN
PROJECTS AND CLIENTS EXPERIENCE:
- Analysis of the requirement specifications provided by the clients.
- Design and Development of the project based on the requirements provided in FRD (Functional requirement document).
- Coding using apex classes, building lightning components, Integration using SOAP AND REST between the 2 systems, triggers, connectivity between 2 systems
- Guide the team members to proceed in a right direction to fulfill the project requirement while developing.
- Testing - unit testing
- Responsible for writing test classes to make sure code coverage should be more than 75%.
- Responsible for code migration from Dev environment to QA, UAT and Production Environments