- To pursue a challenging career in the field of Software Development in a professional environment with my sincere inputs is being hard work, enthusiasm and constant learning to furnish quality products as output, and as well play an active part in growth of the company.
- More than 6 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design & Development of Client/Server, Web Application and Windows applications in multiple platforms
- Proficiency in SDLC methodologies and development of processes such as requirement gathering, analysis, prototyping, proof of concept, designing and implementation
- Proficient developer knowledge on ECM products like Captiva, Documentum, Dispatcher, etc. and also have worked with Confidential .
- Developed applications using ASP.NET/ Java/ J2EE Design patterns including Model - View-controller (MVC), Singleton, Abstract Factory
- Having wide breadth of knowledge over the years by working on all aspects of Web development, from the front end, database back-end, mid-tier, data access layer, to the business logic layer
- Good experience in developing Web and Client-Server applications in JAVA/J2EE using various open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts and Log4j
- Expertise in developing Windows Applications, Web Applications, Windows Services and Web Services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE. Designed and developed User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls with ASP.NET and C#.NET
- Worked and having good hands on experience on the development of RESTful JSON APIs for integrating and enabling communication between different systems
- Proficient in creating and consuming Services and Endpoints using WCF, SOAP for .NET applications developed in C#.NET, VB.NET or ASP.NET
- Good Hands-on experience in EMC products: Captiva and Dispatcher for Image capturing and Confidential for OCR capabilities. Have good experience in integrating these product’s capabilities by creating .NET Windows services and Web services to leverage image processing
- Experience with Data Accessing including Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and security features like Authentication, Authorization, and WCF security
- Experience in design and development of SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Strong written & verbal communication, good Team Management skills, Analytical thinking & able to learn quickly and apply technologies
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, JAVA, J2EE, UNIX
Framework: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1
Application/Web Servers: Microsoft IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, WCF, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Software/ IDE: Visual Studio .NET 2010/2012/2013/2015 , Rational Software Architect (RSA), Eclipse IDE, SOAP UI, Document Management Products (EMC's Captiva, Dispatcher, Confidential ) Open Text Right Fax 9.1, RTC, RSA, Elastic Search, SPLUNK, VMWare, Control-M
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 & MySQL 4.x/5.x
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involving in gathering the requirements, interacting with the Business Associates and coordinating with Technical Architects for analysis and design
- Have worked on design and coding for XPP/IPP (Captiva process flow skeleton) for new EMC Captiva process flow integrations
- Working on creating new OCR projects using EMC Dispatcher and Confidential solutions and also working on migrating old Dispatcher projects using Confidential
- Having good experience with integration of the EMC imaging production with .NET and JAVA framework and have also utilized both SOAP and REST web service calls.
- Working in AGILE development following SCRUM process and attending daily stand - up meetings
- Developed User Controls, used .NET web controls and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching
- Gained good experience in developing Restful Web service using JAX-RS and integrated with Elastic Search to return full text search feature or random query search for the indexed data (Near-real-time) by constructing URL based on inputs provided in the UI.
- Had been responsible for developing REST/HTTP API s and for parsing JSON response from the Restful Web services using GSON/ Jackson as per the requirement
- Have developed several WCF Service Libraries for exposing endpoints and integrating modules to implement Business logic
- Have designed and implemented the model layer, interfaces and the controllers and have created the necessary Hibernate mapping files.
- Have been responsible for designing Database architecture, Tables, Stored procedures, Triggers and Schedulers
- Have been responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project for the deliverable made by the team
- Have been a key player of the team in identifying areas of automation and proactively introducing tools or jobs using .NET/ JAVA saving lots of man hours and cost
- Responsible for checking in and building the code and deploying it to the production environment
Senior .NET / Java Developer
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Analysing the requirements for new projects from the Business partners and enhancements planned as per Product road map
- Designing and developing Website layout / user interface by using the standard HTML/CSS practices as per the requirement
- Responsible for developing new processes/ workflow using EMC Input Accel Process Developer tools
- Designed and developed Web services using WCF, SOAP, REST for service based operations and integrating with other service end point
- Responsible for integrating EMC products like Captiva, Documentum & Dispatcher or Confidential with custom code and also developing WCF or REST web service for database operation and other Enterprise operations like document validation, Documentum export, etc.
- Developed components by following Singleton and MVC patterns, utilized Spring MVC framework and configured xml files to handle servlet requests.
- Involved in Unit and Integration testing for self and other Team counterparts
- Raising software move requests using Rational Software Architect (RSA) tool to move code from
- Development to QA and Production environment
- Coordinating with various interfacing teams like Windows Server Management, Midrange Server
- Management for server related issues where the code is hosted
- Identifying areas of improvement for the development and betterment of the project and proposing to Clients
- Proposing and creating automation tools based on Java, C#.Net or Vb.Net addressing time consuming manual efforts
- Effectively interacted with Business partners for requirement capture and analysis and creating RTC stories / efforts
- Designed and developed applications including front - end, back-end using Design patterns, UML.
- Had been responsible for developing SOAP Web service and consume exposed service using WSDL
- Had created multiple automation jobs using Control-M that are responsible for batch processing of electronic documents (E.g. to be posted in the Member s document list and send out email notification)
- Created Web portal using ASP.NET for document or notification queue tracking and set up Message Queues
- Analysis and research for random ad hoc issues with the developed application and help achieving Return to Service for the customer facing applications
- Identify patterns in the Customer related incidents and suggesting workaround or solution that are accepted by the Business counterparts
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing